Hebrew Israelite videos

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never understood why the white posters get so upset about these threads.

Some of them believe in the Bible though. Even though they'll dismiss this as my private interpretation, they know it it's not THAT outrageous.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Some of them believe in the Bible though. Even though they'll dismiss this as my private interpretation, they know it it's not THAT outrageous.

:salute:

In their hearts they know the truth, that's why they're acting out. They are the problem, and they never ever will be part of the solution(well not in the way they are thinking at least, if you know what I mean, haha).

:salute:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you answer this guys question @LionofJudah

First, let me say that the brother seems open to the information. What I don't think he understands however, is it is our disobedience that put us in this position, and one of those curses is that we would forget who we are as a people. Now, let's get some verses to prove that:

Jeremiah 17:1-4
The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond: it is graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars;

Whilst their children remember their altars and their groves by the green trees upon the high hills.

O my mountain in the field, I will give thy substance and all thy treasures to the spoil, and thy high places for sin, throughout all thy borders.

And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

Now, what is being said here is Judah's sin specifically (the southern tribe of Israel) would lose their heritage and we would be made to serve our enemies in a land that's not ours due to the anger of God. Since we lost our heritage, we don't know who we are as a people and will turn to other gods and philosophies (Islam, 5%, Egyptology, Atheism, Christianity). Let's back that up with another scripture:

Deuteronomy 28:64
And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

I'm sure that everyone knows the hard bondage we suffered was terrible, and reading about it, probably doesn't even describe it accurately. Depending on what the slavemaster let us do, we might not have even been able to practice true Judaism in those conditions, and after generations pass, it would fall by the wayside like everything else. Plus, you probably had many who due to the bondage, gave up on following the God of Israel anyway. I'm pretty sure if we could get slave accounts from early in the captivity of Judah, we could probably prove they were Hebrews. But even if we don't, I don't see that as proof that we are not of Judah. Everyone claims we followed Christianity then, and nobody disputes that right?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
First, let me say that the brother seems open to the information. What I don't think he understands however, is it is our disobedience that put us in this position, and one of those curses is that we would forget who we are as a people. Now, let's get some verses to prove that:

Jeremiah 17:1-4
The sin of Judah is written with a pen of iron, and with the point of a diamond: it is graven upon the table of their heart, and upon the horns of your altars;

Whilst their children remember their altars and their groves by the green trees upon the high hills.

O my mountain in the field, I will give thy substance and all thy treasures to the spoil, and thy high places for sin, throughout all thy borders.

And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.

Now, what is being said here is Judah's sin specifically (the southern tribe of Israel) would lose their heritage and we would be made to serve our enemies in a land that's not ours due to the anger of God. Since we lost our heritage, we don't know who we are as a people and will turn to other gods and philosophies (Islam, 5%, Egyptology, Atheism, Christianity). Let's back that up with another scripture:
Deuteronomy 28:64
And the LORD shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

I'm sure that everyone knows the hard bondage we suffered was terrible, and reading about it, probably doesn't even describe it accurately. Depending on what the slavemaster let us do, we might not have even been able to practice true Judaism in those conditions, and after generations pass, it would fall by the wayside like everything else. Plus, you probably had many who due to the bondage, gave up on following the God of Israel anyway. I'm pretty sure if we could get slave accounts from early in the captivity of Judah, we could probably prove they were Hebrews. But even if we don't, I don't see that as proof that we are not of Judah. Everyone claims we followed Christianity then, and nobody disputes that right?

We didnt practice Judaism..but what we did practice was our african tribal traditions..Voodoo in the south, all thru Brazil and the Carribean..why did we practice that and not Judaism?

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We didnt practice Judaism..but what we did practice was our african tribal religions..Voodoo in the south, all thru Brazil and the Carribean..why did we practice that and not Judaism?

With respect, that's what you're telling me we practiced, and not what you're proving that we practiced (although I'm sure you can present evidence). Whose to say we didn't stop following Judaism while still in Africa? Again, we went into captivity for not following the Laws, Statutes, and Commandments given to us. Two of those include idol worship and following false gods. We were living in Africa when we were taken, so we lived amongst people who are not our people (heathen). It's very possible that we took on the way of the heathen while we were there which we were commanded NOT to do.

Jeremiah 10:2
Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

Now if we know we were following African religion and customs (which we still do today), it all makes sense and nothing contradicts. Regarding voodoo specifically, it is generally accepted amongst Israel that Simeon and Levi are the Dominicans and Haitians.

Genesis 49:1
And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.

Jacob told all his sons what was going to happen in the last days. Regarding Simeon and Levi specifically

Genesis 49:5
Simeon and Levi are brethren; instruments of cruelty are in their habitations.

Now Haiti and the Dominican Republic share the same island, yet they don't get along. All 12 tribes are brethren, so this verse alludes to these tribes being closer in the last days somehow. The voodoo that you mentioned earlier, are the instruments of cruelty that are in their habitations.

Last edited:
Daps
Up this thread. Valuable stuff being spoken that I researched a little ago.

I do have some questions though. Subbed for later.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Interesting..

what i don' t understand is where do you get that Jamaican's descend from the tribe of benjamin? Thats not true, Jamaicans/Rastafari's descend from the tribe of judah.

Last edited:

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements

Jamaicans descend from Judah, not from Benjamin. Black Hebrew Isrealites need to stop spreading false information.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jamaicans descend from Judah, not from Benjamin. Black Hebrew Isrealites need to stop spreading false information.

Jamaicans also believe Haile Selassie is a direct descendant of Jesus Christ and he was the Messiah returned to Earth, yet he fulfilled no prophecy. The tribe of Benjamin, along with the actual tribe of Judah, make up Judah, which is just the Southern Kingdom of Israel. That's why in certain passages you will see the 12 Tribes of Israel referred to as Judah and Israel. The same goes for the Northern tribes, except their head tribe is Ephraim and is sometime used to refer to the whole Northern Kingdom.

Blessup

Souljah inna Jah Army
Daps
Reppin
Jah Movements
Jamaicans also believe Haile Selassie is a direct descendant of Jesus Christ and he was the Messiah returned to Earth, yet he fulfilled no prophecy. The tribe of Benjamin, along with the actual tribe of Judah, make up Judah, which is just the Southern Kingdom of Israel. That's why in certain passages you will see the 12 Tribes of Israel referred to as Judah and Israel. The same goes for the Northern tribes, except their head tribe is Ephraim and is sometime used to refer to the whole Northern Kingdom.
-Not all Jamaicans believe that. Only some rastafari sects believe that.
-Haile Selassie was a descendant of King Solomon. FACTS!
-How did you come to the conclusion that we are specifically from the tribe of benjamin?