Hebrew Israelite videos

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Breh, I don't have a problem with you, but you're wrong. You'll realize that one day.

aite man me neither

but just look at this

a person who claims to be a "black hebrew"...but doesnt wanna go back to Israel,doesnt study the Torah either nor can speak Hebrew..how does that sound?

im just sayin bro, its cool tho i aint trippin

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aite man me neither

but just look at this

a person who claims to be a "black hebrew"...but doesnt wanna go back to Israel nor can speak Hebrew..how does that sound?

im just sayin bro, its cool tho i aint trippin

We don't claim to be 'black hebrews' because the Hebrews, Israelites in particular, are/were Black. And again, why would we go back to Israel when prophecies have to be fulfilled first and the Most High himself has to set us back there? I've already explained the part regarding the language, so I'm not sure what else to say on that.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
We don't claim to be 'black hebrews' because the Hebrews, Israelites in particular, are/were Black. And again, why would we go back to Israel when prophecies have to be fulfilled first and the Most High himself has to set us back there? I've already explained the part regarding the language, so I'm not sure what else to say on that.

naw you can go back..ya people are already there..... but ok man i quit

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don't claim to be 'black hebrews' because the Hebrews, Israelites in particular, are/were Black. And again, why would we go back to Israel when prophecies have to be fulfilled and the Most High himself has to set us back there. I've already explained the part regarding the language, so I'm not sure what else to say on that.

Well then someone musta forgot to inform you that there are non-black Jews in this world who carry the same DNA as black jews.

Moreover...

Isaiah 11:11-12

"In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the remnant that is left of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt, from Cush, from Elam, from Babylonia, from Hamath and from the islands of the sea. He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; he will assemble the scattered people of Judah from the four quarters of the earth."

Which began in 1948.

Plus you musta missed the memo on the Messiah. All this had to occur after his arrival. You know, the same Messiah who would also save Eygpt and Assyria, two of Israel's former oppressors.

Isaiah 19:19-25

In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the heart of Egypt, and a monument to the Lord at its border. It will be a sign and witness to the Lord Almighty in the land of Egypt. When they cry out to the Lord because of their oppressors, he will send them a savior and defender, and he will rescue them. So the Lord will make himself known to the Egyptians, and in that day they will acknowledge the Lord. They will worship with sacrifices and grain offerings; they will make vows to the Lord and keep them. The Lord will strike Egypt with a plague; he will strike them and heal them. They will turn to the Lord, and he will respond to their pleas and heal them.

In that day there will be a highway from Egypt to Assyria. The Assyrians will go to Egypt and the Egyptians to Assyria. The Egyptians and Assyrians will worship together. In that day Israel will be the third, along with Egypt and Assyria, a blessing on the earth. The Lord Almighty will bless them, saying, “Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork,and Israel my inheritance.”

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But hey, let's all take @LionofJudah word regarding Israel and scripture. He gets his info from brothers who misquote scripture, kick hate and have zero knowledge of history. The same brothers who ironically quote from books (White image in a Black mind and the Zondervan bible dictionary) which promote the Hamitic Hypothesis and other Eurocentric theories.

According to the men he follows, the Most High hates everyone who isn't a Hebrew. He shows no mercy to a foreigner.

Meanwhile...

Ezekiel 44:22-23

You are to allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the foreigners residing among you and who have children. You are to consider them as native-born Israelites; along with you they are to be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel. In whatever tribe a foreigner resides, there you are to give them their inheritance," declares the Sovereign LORD.
Leviticus 19:23

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

ANY FOREIGNER, regardless of color or nationality.

Or did you know the prophet Obadiah was an Edomite? Or David's Grandmother Ruth was a Moabite?

This despite..

Deuteronomy 23:3-8
No Ammonite or Moabite or any of their descendants may enter the assembly of the LORD, even down to the tenth generation.

Yet David had Ammonites and Moabites in his army (1 Chronicles 11:39-46), along with Canaanites.

Seem like you forgot what the Lord said...

"I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion."

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But hey, let's all take @LionofJudah word regarding Israel and scripture. He gets his info from brothers who misquote scripture, kick hate and have zero knowledge of history. The same brothers who ironically quote from books (White image in a Black mind and the Zondervan bible dictionary) which promote the Hamitic Hypothesis and other Eurocentric theories.

According to the men he follows, the Most High hates everyone who isn't a Hebrew. He shows no mercy to a foreigner.

Meanwhile...

Or did you know the prophet Obadiah was an Edomite? Or David's Grandmother Ruth was a Moabite?

This despite..

Yet David had Ammonites and Moabites in his army (1 Chronicles 11:39-46), along with Canaanites.

"I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion."

This is exactly why I choose to ignore this idiot and his folly. I'm going to destroy everything he's saying here so you can see exactly how much of a LIAR he truly is. Follow along with your Bible because I'm going to dissect this piece by piece.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Never said the Most High hated anyone who wasn't a Hebrew. He doesn't however care about these other nations outside of Israel, and he HATES Esau and his descendants. Bible PROOF:

2 Esdras 6:55-57

55 All this have I spoken before thee, O Lord, because thou madest the world for our sakes

56 As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.

57 And now, O Lord, behold, these heathen, which have ever been reputed as nothing, have begun to be lords over us, and to devour us.

Romans 9:13

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Moving on...

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

This is where he really starts to go into his lies to deceive people. Leviticus 19:23, whether in the King James version or any other doesn't state this, or anything like this. Here is the actual Leviticus 19:23 linked to the scripture you can read for yourself.

23 And when ye shall come into the land, and shall have planted all manner of trees for food, then ye shall count the fruit thereof as uncircumcised: three years shall it be as uncircumcised unto you: it shall not be eaten of.

Absolutely nothing to do with the post he just made. The scripture he's actually referring to is Leviticus 19:33. Mistake? That would be true, if he didn't do the same thing in the next verse we're going to discuss also. Anyways, let's help this clown out and give him the correct verses.

Leviticus 19:33-34

33 And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.

34 But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

Now, someone without understanding, or looking to lie on the scriptures, will tell you that this means people who aren't Israelites are somehow Israelites because they live among you. That's foolish and nonsense. In fact, the next two verses clearly explains what these two preceding verses mean.

35 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment, in meteyard, in weight, or in measure.

36 Just balances, just weights, a just ephah, and a just hin, shall ye have: I am the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt.

Israelites are supposed to deal fairly with each other in all matters. This is in the law. This scripture earlier in the chapter proves this

Leviticus 19:11

11 Ye shall not steal, neither deal falsely, neither lie one to another.

Since strangers (people from other nations) dwell among us, we have to be fair with them also. This is why it states that you will treat them as 'one born among you.' That's also why the Most High tells us not to abhor Egyptians in Deuteronomy 23:7 because we were STRANGERS IN THEIR LAND. This matches up with Leviticus 19:34 I listed above.

Deuteronomy 23:7

7 Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother: thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in his land.

Leviticus 19:33-34 has NOTHING to do with any other nations being 'saved' or mercy being shown to them by the Most High. Let's finish proving that by destroying his lie on the other scripture he posted.

You are to allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the foreigners residing among you and who have children. You are to consider them as native-born Israelites; along with you they are to be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel. In whatever tribe a foreigner resides, there you are to give them their inheritance," declares the Sovereign LORD.

Once again, the actual Ezekiel 44:22-23 verses have absolutely NOTHING to do with what he quoted. He thinks you're an idiot and won't look it up for yourselves. Let's look at the real Ezekiel 44:22-23

22 Neither shall they take for their wives a widow, nor her that is put away: but they shall take maidens of the seed of the house of Israel, or a widow that had a priest before.

23 And they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.

See? Nothing to do with what he quoted. Once again, this isn't a mistake. Also, what he just quoted to be Ezekiel 44:22-23 is the complete OPPOSITE of what the scriptures he was actually referring to says. Let's prove that.

Ezekiel 44:27-29

27 And in the day that he goeth into the sanctuary, unto the inner court, to minister in the sanctuary, he shall offer his sin offering, saith the Lord GOD.

28 And it shall be unto them for an inheritance: I am their inheritance: and ye shall give them no possession in Israel: I am their possession.

29 They shall eat the meat offering, and the sin offering, and the trespass offering; and every dedicated thing in Israel shall be theirs.

Now, let's break down the lies on this scripture.

Lie #1-There is absolutely NO mention of any foreigners in the scripture preceding verse 28 (the main one he was referring to) and the one following, much less professing strangers to be 'native born Israelites'. I posted 27 and 29 to prove that and to make my next point.

Next...

Lie #2-According to him, the Israelites are supposed to give these alleged 'native-born Israelites' an inheritance among the tribes of Israel. The scriptures CLEARLY tell us they are NOT supposed to receive any inheritance because the LORD is their inheritance. Sounds like people outside of Israel can be grafted in? Nope, this was talking about Israelites also.

Lie #3-According to him, this whole chapter isn't talking about Israel, but it definitely is. In particular, the tribe of Levi which consists of the Levites. The Levites are Israel's priests.

Destroying these two lies go hand in hand. The reason can be found in a few verses, but I could post multiple to back it up. To prove verse Ezekiel 44:28 is talking about the Levites, let's take a look here.

First if you look earlier on in the chapter, it clearly tells you the Most High is referring to Levites.

Ezekiel 44:10-11

10 And the Levites that are gone away far from me, when Israel went astray, which went astray away from me after their idols; they shall even bear their iniquity.

11 Yet they shall be ministers in my sanctuary, having charge at the gates of the house, and ministering to the house: they shall slay the burnt offering and the sacrifice for the people, and they shall stand before them to minister unto them.

But that's too easy. Let's go more in depth-

Numbers 18:6

6 And I, behold, I have taken your brethren the Levites from among the children of Israel: to you they are given as a gift for the LORD, to do the service of the tabernacle of the congregation.

That's how the Levites were set aside by the Most High to become priests for the nation of Israel, and that's why they don't have an inheritance of land. But later on in the chapter, the LORD explains what they will receive.

(To be continued)

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
(cont.)

Numbers 18:23-26

23 But the Levites shall do the service of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they shall bear their iniquity: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations, that among the children of Israel they have no inheritance.

24 But the tithes of the children of Israel, which they offer as an heave offering unto the LORD, I have given to the Levites to inherit: therefore I have said unto them, Among the children of Israel they shall have no inheritance.

25 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

26 Thus speak unto the Levites, and say unto them, When ye take of the children of Israel the tithes which I have given you from them for your inheritance, then ye shall offer up an heave offering of it for the LORD, even a tenth part of the tithe.

This is where tithing comes in at and it was only for the Levites to receive due to them not having an inheritance of land. What fakkit ass @Czar posted was a complete LIE on the scriptures, and there's no way he can claim any of this has to do with nations outside of Israel.

There's AT LEAST 12 people in the Old Testament named Obadiah, as it was a common name. The fact that ONE Edomite was named Obadiah says nothing, and it damn sure doesn't mean Edomites can/will be saved as we already know that as prophecized throughout the scriptures about Edom. Not to mention, the Most High using an Edomite to spread his word about the destruction of Edomites to Edomites would prove nothing, except that he didn't want someone else (an Israelite) to get stoned to death while doing so. Ruth was an Israelite, she wasn't a Moabite by blood, but where she was born. It's long and I'm not getting into it. It is what it is. Either way, the seed line comes through the father, not the mother like I've explained previously.

Numbers 1:18

18 And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.

This despite..

Ammonites and Moabites were in David's army WHEN HE WAS ON THE RUN FROM KING SAUL. This means nothing, especially since Israelites served in other people's armies, such as the Greeks and Romans. Why wouldn't an Israelite king get the heathen around him to die for him? Sending heathen off to die in war is truly 'mercy'. None of this means you heathens can be saved because you can't. In conclusion, get your lying, unlearned ass out of here, you fake ass Jew. :camby:

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol you were never a member, so you don't know how their religious pyramid scheme works.

Especially concerning the "funds and tithes". Ironic, since the biblical tithe to the Levites wasn't monetary.

The "High priests" or main elders get all their money from the lower ranking members, while those members are kept dead broke. Forced to sleep on park benches, or in shelters. Or in section 8 housing with a buncha other brothers. Or with their parents and significant others supporting them financially. Those same broke brothers are then forced to work like slaves at minmum wage jobs. Then forced to preaching on corners til late. They're kept in that box with the whole "This is our punishment Ach, remember this is prophecy. But the Most High is coming to deliver us soon"

Oblivious to the fact that their "suffering" is actually being forced upon them by the same elders they claim to serve.

This whole post is a lie, but let's focus on this lie since I'm on the subject of the Levites.

Especially concerning the "funds and tithes". Ironic, since the biblical tithe to the Levites wasn't monetary.

FALSE. Tithes didn't always have to be monetary, but monetary tithes were definitely apart of it.

47 Even of the children of Israel's half, Moses took one portion of fifty, both of man and of beast, and gave them unto the Levites, which kept the charge of the tabernacle of the LORD; as the LORD commanded Moses.

48 And the officers which were over thousands of the host, the captains of thousands, and captains of hundreds, came near unto Moses:

49 And they said unto Moses, Thy servants have taken the sum of the men of war which are under our charge, and there lacketh not one man of us.

50 We have therefore brought an oblation for the LORD, what every man hath gotten, of jewels of gold, chains, and bracelets, rings, earrings, and tablets, to make an atonement for our souls before the LORD.

51 And Moses and Eleazar the priest took the gold of them, even all wrought jewels.

52 And all the gold of the offering that they offered up to the LORD, of the captains of thousands, and of the captains of hundreds, was sixteen thousand seven hundred and fifty shekels.

53 (For the men of war had taken spoil, every man for himself.)

54 And Moses and Eleazar the priest took the gold of the captains of thousands and of hundreds, and brought it into the tabernacle of the congregation, for a memorial for the children of Israel before the LORD.

For people who don't know what shekels are

shek·el
noun \ˈshe-kəl\
: the basic unit of money in Israel

plural shekels also sheqels or shek·el·im or shek·a·lim or sheq·a·lim

Full Definition of SHEKEL
a : any of various ancient units of weight; especially : a Hebrew unit equal to about 252 grains troy

b : a unit of value based on a shekel weight of gold or silver
: a coin weighing one shekel
plural : money
the basic monetary unit of Israel — see money table

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/shekel

Another lie fakkit ass @Czar who is pretending to be a Jew,but is clearly from the synagogue of Satan got exposed in.