Supporter
Daps
The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler

From Babylon To Timbuktu by Rudolph R. Windsor

Into Egypt Again With Ships by Elisha J. Israel

History of The North American Indians James Adair

Nature Has No Color Lines J.A. Rogers

Valley of Dry Bones by Rudolph R. Windsor

Lost Tribes and Promised Lands by Robert Sanders (Very expensive)

own these 3 going to cop the other 3

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler

From Babylon To Timbuktu by Rudolph R. Windsor

Into Egypt Again With Ships by Elisha J. Israel

History of The North American Indians James Adair

Nature Has No Color Lines J.A. Rogers

Valley of Dry Bones by Rudolph R. Windsor

Lost Tribes and Promised Lands by Robert Sanders (Very expensive)

The rest of those books are either

1. Historically inaccurate
2. Taken outta context

own these 3 going to cop the other 3

Don't even waste your money @IronFist. If you need an in depth breakdown of why, just let me know.

FWIW, @LionofJudah gets all his stuff off Hebrew-Israelite Youtube videos. He isn't an actual member of any camp. Just stans them online through his troll account.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
sorry @ Czar those folks are from Russia and other places. They are converts to Judaism nothing more nothing less

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sorry @ Czar those folks are from Russia and other places. They are converts to Judaism nothing more nothing less

We've been through this bro, and I keep proving you wrong.

jewish-diasporagif.gif

Or are you forgetting there were Jews in Greece, Spain, Rome and Turkey in the New Testament?

....And these people were intermixing with the local population. (Acts 16:1-3, Acts 17:17, Acts 24:24).

We know the Hebrews intermixed with Hamites, but they also intermixed with Japhetites.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
i hope people realize these arent "Black Israelites'

most of these dudes never stepped foot in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv....and i doubt they speak Hebrew

please look up the actual "African Hebrew Israelites of Jerusalem"...two totally different groups

and stop listening to this foolishness, its a scam IMO

some good stuff being said in here though

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i hope people realize these arent "Black Israelites'

most of these dudes never stepped foot in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv....and i doubt they speak Hebrew

please look up the actual "African Hebrew Israelites of Jerusalem"...two totally different groups

and stop listening to this foolishness, its a scam IMO

some good stuff being said in here though

And what is being gained from this 'scam' as you call it?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

idk you tell me...i met some of these dudes downtown up here before...@Blackking..have you seen em on Woodward and Grand River?...they usually posted on the corner and come out when its an event going on

bottomline they dont represent the actual Africans that left and went back to Israel

they speak alot of hatred...some justifiable :ehh:...but nah bro, i got fam from Tel Aviv to the Congo....its a totally different message

this is like the extreme version

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk you tell me...i met some of these dudes downtown up here before...@Blackking..have you seen em on Woodward and Grand River?...they usually posted on the corner and come out when its an event going on

bottomline they dont represent the actual Africans that left and went back to Israel

they speak alot of hatred...some justifiable :ehh:...but nah bro, i got fam from Tel Aviv to the Congo....its a totally different message

this is like the extreme version

I couldn't tell you because I'm not saying someone claiming their biblical nationality as a 'scam.' Africans are Hamitic, not Shemetic, hence they come from the line of Ham and not Shem, so they aren't Israelites to begin with. To say that would be totally against scripture. If there are Israelites who identify as African, (which there are because Israelites are scattered across the globe), their lineage actually descends from Shem, and not Ham, so they are as much African as I'm European. Not sure why you think whoever you mentioned are the real Israelites as opposed to Negroes in America, but I don't think you're versed enough on this subject to come to that conclusion.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lol you were never a member, so you don't know how their religious pyramid scheme works.

Especially concerning the "funds and tithes". Ironic, since the biblical tithe to the Levites wasn't monetary.

The "High priests" or main elders get all their money from the lower ranking members, while those members are kept dead broke. Forced to sleep on park benches, or in shelters. Or in section 8 housing with a buncha other brothers. Or with their parents and significant others supporting them financially. Those same broke brothers are then forced to work like slaves at minmum wage jobs. Then forced to preaching on corners til late. They're kept in that box with the whole "This is our punishment Ach, remember this is prophecy. But the Most High is coming to deliver us soon"

Oblivious to the fact that their "suffering" is actually being forced upon them by the same elders they claim to serve.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't tell you because I'm not saying someone claiming their biblical nationality as a 'scam.' Africans are Hamitic, not Shemetic, hence they come from the line of Ham and not Shem, so they aren't Israelites to begin with. To say that would be totally against scripture. If there are Israelites who identify as African, (which there are because Israelites are scattered across the globe), their lineage actually descends from Shem, and not Ham, so they are as much African as I'm European. Not sure why you think whoever you mentioned are the real Israelites as opposed to Negroes in America, but I don't think you're versed enough on this subject to come to that conclusion.

So according to you, the Elamtes, Ishmaelites and Edomites are Israelites too?

Since they also descended from Shem. Lol

I'ma expose that "negro" talk in the House of Konsciousness thread. Stay tuned.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

naw im saying there are actual black people who went back to Israel

what are these guys accomplishing with all this?

this is like an extreme version, African Israelites for the most part arent hateful

do you have information on Ben Ammi?

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Lol you were never a member, so you don't know how their religious pyramid scam works.

Especially concerning the "funds and tithes". Ironic, since the biblical tithe to the Levites wasn't monetary.

The "High priests" or main elders get all their money from the lower ranking members, while those members are kept dead broke. Forced to sleep on park benches, or in shelters. Or in section 8 housing with a buncha other brothers. Or with their parents and significant others supporting them financially. Those same broke brothers are then forced to work like slaves at minmum wage jobs. Then forced to preaching on corners til late. They're kept in that box with the whole "This is our punishment Ach, remember this is prophecy. But the Most High is coming to deliver us soon"

Oblivious to the fact that their "suffering" is actually being forced upon them by the same elders they claim to serve.

african israelites live in their own villages in Israel

these dudes sleeping on park benches in NYC :dead:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this is like an extreme version, African Israelites for the most part arent hateful

Cult leader. Although nowhere as bad as anything in the HI camps in the states.

You are right, the African Hebrew Israelites are a pretty chill people for the most part. I don't agree with their beliefs, but they are peaceful and respectful. Whitney Houston (RIP) went to visit them a few years back if I'm not mistaken.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I know about Ben Ammi, but him going back to Israel is totally against scripture also, and that's why that whole movement failed. The Most High tells us to wait on him and he will set all his people back in Israel, so them going back to Israel themselves was off. Now, when you say Israelites are hateful, I don't agree. According to scriptures, it's clear who the white man is and he is our natural enemy and an enemy of the Most High. The other nations have all played a role in oppressing the children of Israel, so they are going to get their judgment also. We are awake to what's going on in the world and not preaching a 'love' doctrine like these false preachers in the church. The Most High said we are better than every other nation, so we are going to let that be known.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Cult leader. Although nowhere as bad as anything in the HI camps in the states.

You are right, the African Hebrew Israelites are a pretty chill people for the most part. I don't agree with their beliefs, but they are peaceful and respectful. Whitney Houston (RIP) went to visit them a few years back if I'm not mistaken.

yea my aunt told me about that, she actually sung with her before