Hebrew Israelite videos

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not concerned with you alls interpretation...he was clearly wrong about David's army though. lol I just read that in 1 Chronicles the other day :russ:

Please explain how I was wrong about David's army. I already quoted the 1 Samuel verse which showed David had 600 men with him BEFORE Saul was killed. not to mention, it has nothing to do with Gentiles being saved or not. They were in David's army, hence subject to be killed at any time.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please explain how I was wrong about David's army. I already quoted the 1 Samuel verse which showed David had 600 men with him BEFORE Saul was killed.

Lol bruh, you are wrong about almost everything you post.

But hold up though. I'm gonna need your opinion in another thread.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, I couldn't help but :smh: when he said the following...

Scripture is specific when it is talking about people by nationality. Watch those God and the Gentile videos I posted. They were made by a brother who is super knowledgeable on scripture.

False. Paul was a Roman who was an Israelite, and we wouldn't have known he was an Israelite if he didn't profess it himself.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
False. Paul was a Roman who was an Israelite, and we wouldn't have known he was an Israelite if he didn't profess it himself.

Duh. And he was a Roman citizen, not a pure blooded Roman or a man born in Rome.

Even Jews born in other nations are STILL called Jews in scripture. such as when Paul went to Athens in Acts 17:16-17 for instance. The text differeniates between the Jews who spoke greek and were born there, and the God-Fearing Greeks (i.e non-Jews).

Even in Acts 2, we see Jews from other nations being mentioned specifically. ALONG WITH THOSE WHO HAD CONVERTED.

Acts 2:5-11

And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven. Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language. And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilæans? And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born? 9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judæa, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/proselyte

pros·e·lyte(pr
obreve.gif
s
prime.gif
schwa.gif
-l
imacr.gif
t
lprime.gif
)
n.
A new convert to a doctrine or religion.
v. pros·e·lyt·ed, pros·e·lyt·ing, pros·e·lytes
v.tr.
To proselytize (a person).
v.intr.
To engage in proselytization.

Furthermore...

Romans 2:28-29

A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Duh. And he was a Roman citizen, not a pure blooded Roman or a man born in Rome.

Yeah, and YOU just made the claim that the scripture is specific when talking abut nationality, and I just pointed out a prime example of this not necessarily being true because Paul was considered a Roman. Like I stated before, had Paul not declared he was an Israelite, the scripture wouldn't have indicated otherwise. You can post whatever to negate that, but nothing does.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, and YOU just made the claim that the scripture is specific when talking abut nationality

Are your reading comprehension skills not up to par? Or are you misconstruing something I wrote?

Even Jews born in other nations are STILL called Jews in scripture. such as when Paul went to Athens in Acts 17:16-17 for instance. The text differeniates between the Jews who spoke greek and were born there, and the God-Fearing Greeks (i.e non-Jews).

Cause I made myself very clear on that.

and I just pointed out a prime example of this not necessarily being true because Paul was considered a Roman.

Paul was not considered a Roman citizen by the Romans Centurians who were about to flog him, until after he outright announced it to them.

Acts 22:23-29
The crowd listened to Paul until he said this. Then they raised their voices and shouted, “Rid the earth of him! He’s not fit to live!”

As they were shouting and throwing off their cloaks and flinging dust into the air, the commander ordered that Paul be taken into the barracks. He directed that he be flogged and interrogated in order to find out why the people were shouting at him like this. As they stretched him out to flog him, Paul said to the centurion standing there, “Is it legal for you to flog a Roman citizen who hasn’t even been found guilty?”

When the centurion heard this, he went to the commander and reported it. “What are you going to do?” he asked. “This man is a Roman citizen.”

The commander went to Paul and asked, “Tell me, are you a Roman citizen?”

“Yes, I am,” he answered.

Then the commander said, “I had to pay a lot of money for my citizenship.”

“But I was born a citizen,” Paul replied.

Those who were about to interrogate him withdrew immediately. The commander himself was alarmed when he realized that he had put Paul, a Roman citizen, in chains.

Like I stated before, had Paul not declared he was an Israelite, the scripture wouldn't have indicated otherwise. You can post whatever to negate that, but nothing does.

:dahell: What?

We woulda known Paul was an Israelite regardless because he was a former Pharisee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
Their name comes from the Hebrew and Aramaic parush or parushi, which means "one who is separated." It may refer to their separation from Gentiles, sources of ritual impurity or from irreligious Jews

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Indian this is kind of what I believe Jesus looked like, but with more semetic features.
of course. :rudy:

Couldn't have looked more like the other africans. His hair couldn't have been the texture that eye witnesses describe.... or even resemble jews from north africa at the time (who looked more sub Saharan at the time).

impossible that he looked like what he looked like. He couldn't have had short hair like the other african jews at the time.

He must have resemble an Indian Santa Claus in your mind... expect with the features of Sarah Silverman
(because on here Semitic isn't african) , lol :banderas:

http-inlinethumb03.webshots.com-11266-2538576110104237032S600x600Q85.jpg
Plus

images
= Jesus?

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Couldn't have looked more like the other africans. His hair couldn't have been the texture that eye witnesses describe.... or even resemble jews from north africa at the time (who looked more sub Saharan at the time).

impossible that he looked like what he looked like. He couldn't have had short hair like the other african jews at the time.

:dahell: You can't be serious.

These are actual Egyptian portraits from the 1st-3rd century AD

327px-Fayum-13.jpg

333px-Egyptian_-_Mummy_Portrait_of_a_Man_-_Walters_323.jpg

366px-Fayum-41.jpg

Fajum2.jpg

Metropolitan%20NY%20Nov-2005%200956.jpg

247px-Fayum-16.jpg

fayum1.jpg

290px-Fayum-35.jpg

593746170_b674def87c.jpg

Fayum_pushkin_ilbello.jpg

Fayum_57.jpg

289px-Fayum-22.jpg

255px-Fayum-07.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits

When they did a composite of what a Jew like Jesus woulda looked like in Judea during the 1st century AD.

face-of-jesus-01-0312-de.jpg

^They got this.

Then again, someone musta missed the history lesson at Liberty University on the Greek and Roman conquest of North African and Western Asia, along with all the intermixing that went on.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

He must have resemble an Indian Santa Claus in your mind... expect with the features of Sarah Silverman
(because on here Semitic isn't african) , lol :banderas:

http-inlinethumb03.webshots.com-11266-2538576110104237032S600x600Q85.jpg
Plus

images
= Jesus?

Na those people are a little too light, I believe Jesus was darker than that by quite a bit.

Bottom line is that Jesus didn't look like no sub Saharan African. If you want to claim various groups of people as black just for the sake of your silly worldview then that's your problem. Get over it.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yo:dahell:u can't be serious.

These are actual Egyptian portraits from the 1st-3rd century AD

327px-Fayum-13.jpg

333px-Egyptian_-_Mummy_Portrait_of_a_Man_-_Walters_323.jpg

366px-Fayum-41.jpg

Fajum2.jpg

Metropolitan%20NY%20Nov-2005%200956.jpg

247px-Fayum-16.jpg

fayum1.jpg

290px-Fayum-35.jpg

593746170_b674def87c.jpg

Fayum_pushkin_ilbello.jpg

Fayum_57.jpg

289px-Fayum-22.jpg

255px-Fayum-07.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits

When they did a composite of what a Jew like Jesus woulda looked like in Judea during the 1st century AD.

face-of-jesus-01-0312-de.jpg

^They got this.

Then again, someone musta missed the history lesson at Liberty University on the Greek and Roman conquest of North African and Western Asia, along with all the intermixing that went on.
we all know that mixing went on. What's the issue? and learn this at michigan state.