Hebrew Israelite videos

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know about Ben Ammi, but him going back to Israel is totally against scripture also, and that's why that whole movement failed. The Most High tells us to wait on him and he will set all his people back in Israel, so them going back to Israel themselves was off. Now, when you say Israelites are hateful, I don't agree. According to scriptures, it's clear who the white man is and he is our natural enemy and an enemy of the Most High. The other nations have all played a role in oppressing the children of Israel, so they are going to get their judgment also. We are awake to what's going on in the world and not preaching a 'love' doctrine like these false preachers in the church. The Most High said we are better than every other nation, so we are going to let that be known.

@LionofJudah What in the world do you know about scripture?

You were getting torn apart by that one dude who also adheres to HI doctrine in @Chris.B thread. If i'm not mistaken, he is more in line with Ben Ammi's teachings (strictly Torah) than anything UPK related. Yet you let him make you look completely unlearned.

Before you go tryna teach people the word, you need to learn it yourself. Cause everything you get is straight from street preaching Youtube videos.

I don't even need to tell you the amount of disinfo they teach.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
I know about Ben Ammi, but him going back to Israel is totally against scripture also, and that's why that whole movement failed. The Most High tells us to wait on him and he will set all his people back in Israel, so them going back to Israel themselves was off. Now, when you say Israelites are hateful, I don't agree. According to scriptures, it's clear who the white man is and he is our natural enemy and an enemy of the Most High. The other nations have all played a role in oppressing the children of Israel, so they are going to get their judgment also. We are awake to what's going on in the world and not preaching a 'love' doctrine like these false preachers in the church. The Most High said we are better than every other nation, so we are going to let that be known.

have you been to Israel? have you learned the Hebrew language?

that would be my first step if i were you...you cant just go along with everything bro

and you right they not hateful, but these dudes are a extreme...it was funny cuz they was screamin all this white devil stuff....but they had a white dude with them :stopitslime: (swear to god couldnt make that up)

im just sayin...their message is alot different then when i kick it with my fam overseas

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that would be my first step if i were you...you cant just go along with everything bro

and you right they not hateful, but these dudes are a extreme...it was funny cuz they was screamin all this white devil stuff....but they had a white dude with them :stopitslime: (swear to god couldnt make that up)

im just sayin...their message is alot different then when i kick it with my fam overseas

I've personally been to Israel twice FWIW.

Last edited:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
@LionofJudah What in the world do you know about scripture?

You were getting torn apart by that one dude who also adheres to HI doctrine in @Chris.B thread. If i'm not mistaken, he is more in line with Ben Ammi's teachings (strictly Torah) than anything UPK related. Yet you let him make you look completely unlearned.

Before you go tryna teach people the word, you need to learn it yourself. Cause everything you get is straight from street preaching Youtube videos.

I don't even need to tell you the amount of disinfo they teach.

@LionofJudah i got no problem with you bro

but i agree with this....you should be able to speak Hebrew and also your studies are supposed to be out of the Torah

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I haven't been to Israel, nor do I speak Hebrew. But what's your point? I haven't been to Africa either, but I'm expected to identify with that. The prophecy is that Israel would be scattered across the globe and lose their identity, and that's exactly what happened. The only camp, other than some local camps that aren't well-known, who MIGHT have a white dude in their camp would be GMS, and that person could have been Native Indian because they are included in the 12 tribes also. But all of Israel knows GMS sometimes lets white dudes in the camp because they claim not all Israelites are going to look like Negroes which is true, but you can't look at the Israelites and claim what one camp is doing is the same as what another camp is doing. It's false and people reject GMS for reasons like that.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@LionofJudah i got no problem with you bro

but i agree with this....you should be able to speak Hebrew and also your studies are supposed to be out of the Torah

I'm not supposed to know Hebrew. Sure I can learn and I plan to, but that's something insignificant to claim someone isn't who they say they are, especially since it's PROPHECY they would lose that. Not to mention, most of the people you see on the corners, KNOW HEBREW. And who said I didn't know Torah? Stop believing everything someone posts on here.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
I haven't been to Israel, nor do I speak Hebrew. But what's your point? I haven't been to Africa either, but I'm expected to identify with that. The prophecy is that Israel would be scattered across the globe and lose their identity, and that's exactly what happened. The only camp, other than some local camps that aren't well-known, who MIGHT have a white dude in their camp would be GMS, and that person could have been Native Indian because they are included in the 12 tribes also. But all of Israel knows GMS sometimes lets white dudes in the camp because they claim not all Israelites are going to look like Negroes which is true, but you can't look at the Israelites and claim what one camp is doing is the same as what another camp is doing. It's false and people reject GMS for reasons like that.

you should go to Israel atleast once

i need to go too

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When the kingdom comes, if it's the Most High's will I'll be there.

All jokes aside, you should really work on getting right with him b. That is, if you're truly serious about getting in.

Cause the way you are now...... I don't see it happening. Especially with the hate filled teachings you've been manipulated with.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
All jokes aside, you should really work on getting right with him b. That is, if you're truly serious about getting in.

Cause the way you are now...... I don't see it happening. Especially with the hate filled teachings you've been manipulated with.

you can youtube both groups right now

one is filled with videos of dudes on the street screaming devil shyt

the other is showing actual discussions/teachings and their way of life

@LionofJudah think im lyin? look it up yourself

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can youtube both groups right now

one is filled with videos of dudes on the street screaming devil shyt

the other is showing actual discussions/teachings and their way of life

@LionofJudah think im lyin? look it up yourself

Yes, white people are the devil. I agree with that. Why do you have a problem with it?