Hebrew Israelite videos

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Is unfortunately the one who guides you....

At least the Most High has allowed you to see how foreigners WERE accepted into Israel, so long as they followed the law. Just like he accepts them now through the Messiah.

Since I know you prefer watching things than reading.

www.youtube.com/watch?v= r8gowMaLIrQ
www.youtube.com/watch?v= yFDMWUaiit0
www.youtube.com/watch?v= rdyKxvYtlHU
www.youtube.com/watch?v= uxrdU0xLebk
www.youtube.com/watch?v= bqnGG0vtgNQ
www.youtube.com/watch?v= XjZr10FdnXA
www.youtube.com/watch?v= ZRMz_2U2zPA
www.youtube.com/watch?v= tSkNboxFUIU
(Combine each link to watch)

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can post any bullshyt videos you'd like, everyone just saw you get cut the hell up with the Word and that's why you're posting videos to try to hide it. Give it up devil. The real nation of Israel is waking up everyday, and you Khazars are losing power and going down when our Savior whom the world calls Jesus Christ comes back. We're going to rejoice when you are completely destroyed.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can post any bullshyt videos you'd like, everyone just saw you get cut the hell up with the Word and that's why you're posting videos to try to hide it. Give it up devil. The real nation of Israel is waking up everyday, and you Khazars are losing power and going down when our Savior whom the world calls Jesus Christ comes back. We're going to rejoice when you are completely destroyed.

The real nation of Israel are all those who believe in the Messiah, whether Hebrew or non-Hebrew.

Btw

<---Spiritual Jew, not a physical one.

But since you brung up the Khazar myth.

www.youtube.com/watch?v= tnIEsf_klCg
(Combine to watch)

One last thing....

Watch this video and stop being ignorant.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Btw @LionofJudah since you mentioned the "Real nation of Israel" which in your opinion are the "Hebrew-Israelites", which group is getting saved? Lol

The new ISUPK believe Gen. Yahanna is the only one with the truth and only they will be saved, while all other HI camps are going to be destroyed or going into slavery.

ICGJC believes Tazadaqyah is the only one with the truth and only they will be saved, while all other camps are going to be destroyed or going into slavery

GMS believes Tahar is the only one with the truth and only they will be saved, while all other camps are going to be destroyed or going into slavery

IUIC believes Elder Nathanyel is the only one with the truth and only they will be saved, while all other camps are going to be destroyed or going into slavery

And so forth...

Seems to me like you're oblivious to their infighting. All of them would consider you an idiot for mixing and matching their doctrines. But eh, to each his own, lol.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep trying to hide the fact that you got cut by posting multiple videos devil. Do you think that's going to stop the Most High from destroying you? God forbid...

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep trying to hide the fact that you got cut by posting multiple videos devil. Do you think that's going to stop the Most High from destroying you? God forbid...
Btw @LionofJudah since you mentioned the "Real nation of Israel" which in your opinion are the "Hebrew-Israelites", which group is getting saved? Lol

The new ISUPK believe Gen. Yahanna is the only one with the truth and only they will be saved, while all other HI camps are going to be destroyed or going into slavery.

ICGJC believes Tazadaqyah is the only one with the truth and only they will be saved, while all other camps are going to be destroyed or going into slavery

GMS believes Tahar is the only one with the truth and only they will be saved, while all other camps are going to be destroyed or going into slavery

IUIC believes Elder Nathanyel is the only one with the truth and only they will be saved, while all other camps are going to be destroyed or going into slavery

And so forth...

Seems to me like you're oblivious to their infighting. All of them would consider you an idiot for mixing and matching their doctrines. But eh, to each his own, lol.

??? @LionofJudah

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
@Czar I'm not going to get into yall's beef with each other

but that misquoting of scripture (not misinterpretation but MISQUOTING) that LionofJudah pointed out... is highly suspect breh.

what are you doing? :comeon:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Czar I'm not going to get into yall's beef with each other

but that misquoting of scripture (not misinterpretation but MISQUOTING) that LionofJudah pointed out... is highly suspect breh.

what are you doing? :comeon:

:stopitslime:

That's cause it appears in Ezekiel 47:22-23 and Leviticus 19:34

Which I purposefully misquoted to bait you.

But don't take my word for it, see for yourself

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel 47:22-23&version=NKJV
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 19:34&version=KJV

At least now we know you don't really read the bible, lol.

I did that to see if he would respond back with something ridiculous, which he did.

[Lie #1-There is absolutely NO mention of any foreigners in the scripture preceding verse 28 (the main one he was referring to) and the one following, much less professing strangers to be 'native born Israelites'. I posted 27 and 29 to prove that and to make my next point.

Czar said:
:yawn:

Ezekiel 44:9
“Thus says the Lord God: No foreigner, uncircumcised in heart and flesh, of all the foreigners who are among the people of Israel, shall enter my sanctuary.

Then again, we see how quickly you've jumped in here to dap and cosign dude. Especially his tomfoolery concerning me supposedly being white, which is suspect of you.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls: "Which I purposefully misquoted to bait you."

Yup.

I did that to bait him into a silly response. I wanted people to see how little he actual reads scripture. I haven't even touched upon the Levite comment and the video he posted, but I'll get to those eventually. He already chopped his own head off concerning Israel and foreigners, Saul, Ruth and a buncha other things.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Yup.

I did that to bait him into a silly response. I wanted people to see how little he actual reads scripture. I haven't even touched upon the Levite comment and the video he posted, but I'll get to those eventually. He already chopped his own head off concerning Israel and foreigners, Saul, Ruth and a buncha other things.

I'm not concerned with you alls interpretation...he was clearly wrong about David's army though. lol I just read that in 1 Chronicles the other day :russ:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not concerned with you alls interpretation...he was clearly wrong about David's army though. lol I just read that in 1 Chronicles the other day :russ:

Bruh, I couldn't help but :smh: when he said the following...

Ruth was an Israelite, she wasn't a Moabite by blood, but where she was born. It's long and I'm not getting into it. It is what it is. Either way, the seed line comes through the father, not the mother like I've explained previously.

Czar said:
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ruth1:4&version=NIV

Now Elimelek, Naomi’s husband, died, and she was left with her two sons. They married Moabite women, one named Orpah and the other Ruth.

Scripture is specific when it is talking about people by nationality. Watch those God and the Gentile videos I posted. They were made by a brother who is super knowledgeable on scripture.