Hebrew Israelite videos

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Canaan himself was black...but Canaan and Canaan alone was cursed (not Cush or any other sons of Ham)...therefore his descendants or seed was cursed and they mixed with the off spring of the Nephilim (or Fallen Angels). I mean its pretty obvious what happened...if Joshua and Caleb saw these type of folks in the land of Canaan...they obviously took over his line of descendants.

this coincides with Genesis 6:4

There were giants (fallen in Hebrew) in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

this is also spoke of again in Daniel 2:43

And whereas thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men; but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron doth not mingle with clay.

who is they breh? :what: again why is this stuff never taught in Sunday School or in Church period? And the term miry beside clay is very important in this discussion. Miry is a type or look to the clay. When you look up the word miry there is no question who the OG Hebrew or OG man period was.

It is also mentioned in Luke 17:26

And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

So I think its very important to identify who or what these Nephilim are because they are very important to when Jesus returns. Its why the seed still remains today. And in the parable about the wheat and the tares. Jesus explains further about the mixing and how not to disturb the people because of how mixed the two seeds has become. That's why it was left up to him to gather up his people & burn the tares because no one can distinguish between each other now. Satan did a great job but he didn't plan for Jesus's intervention to save the world & switch the style up :obama: God will still have his people.

I agree that the petty differences we have shouldn't cloud our overall objective regarding Jesus & his main reason for dying for our sins.

I had a whole post going in on what you wrote. But I erased it, cause honestly, these debates are absolutely fruitless.

I'll just say this. I disagree with 98% of your post (Although I agree with you on the curse only being on Canaan, not any of Ham's other children). But as long as we agree on the Messiah being the way, the truth and life, we're good.

I even pray @LionofJudah see's the light one day. Hopefully you have better lucky reaching him than I have.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not calling the kettle black, I'm just simply responding to your attacks on Islam by pointing out that Christians affect on everything that is negative now and the past - you can't deny it.

It's ignorant to put all that on the entire religion and everyone in it. The Aisha thing is laughable because it shows that you actually believe that the story goes... "Muhammad went out searching for young broads. And he found one" ,lol. You ignore the realities of him previously choosing women older than him... then denying the unity with Aisha and only accepting it after her fam and everyone basically begging him to. Culturally it made sense at the time - It wasn't an Islamic thing... NTM, in the most advanced Christian nations on Earth... this shyt was fully accepted until relatively recently - so what the hell are you even talking about it for??? For the sake of having a tired talking point? In all of arabia and the mid east people forced their daughters on men at age 7-16, that happened before islam and would have happened without islam.

You put negative Christian behavior on Catholics and protestants.. when really it was every single version of the 55000000000 versions of that 'a man is really god but god at the same time as he is a spirit ass religion.'

I'm fully aware how Islam spread in Africa Asia and all over the world. Some forced conversions and some voluntary conversions in Africa. You point is what? You point can't be that nearly 100% of black American's are Christians as a direct result of Christianity being a main component of the mental brainwashing that affects us today. Or is your point that slaves couldn't read or write or Not be raped or keep their families entacted... But WERE encouraged to praise DA Lawd! - in the same fashion most black americans do today. If a slave was a slave in Islamic empires there was a chance to be free, and they had to learn to read and were allowed to not be downgraded to the mentality of a Mule. One of the main things about the quran is freeing and taking care of slaves if you had them. Slavery was/is a reality of the world, not created by these religions... but created by man. Christianity took slavery and gave it steroids with the Atlantic slave trade.

Most importantly - many black American's look at Christianity they way they do because we are fully aware that Christianity killed off the Natives of America - and opened up the space and Justification for Millions of Africans to die in the Oceans and to be enslaved here. Regardless of Islam's characters, Ghangis Khan, Emperors in China, Hitler, or whoever else... IT WAS Christianity that was the justification for the Worst and Longest lasting oppression of people in the world, black in the americas.

Again, you seem content with using generalizations while getting upset at generalizations.

Which was my whole point. You're being a hypocrite.

I was being facetious in alot of what I wrote, cause I was using your erroneous logic against you.

You have your faith, and I have mine. What other men did under the supposed name of both is honestly on them. But just as you tried fact checking me, I fact checked you (Especially about Japheth, which was :smh: worthy on your part).

White slave owners taking the bible outta context and using it as a tool to abuse us was wrong. Just as Arabs slave owners taking the Koran outta context and using it as a tool to abuse us was also wrong.

Now, my question to you is... do their actions represent of what either of us believes about our respective faiths? My answer is an emphatic no. Hopefully yours is too.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:
ain't tha Asians supposed to be y'all slaves too? :dwillhuh:

what the fukk are you talking about?

its black people posting in the arcadium who can build computers anyway what does that prove
I mean I don't understand what you're talking about
black saves built the white house brick by brick, your analogy is all wrong I don't see what your trying to get at

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crushing these damn Edomites with the Truth...look at the comments. Israel is waking up. The Elect and 1/3 are being sealed. I want to be in that number? Do you?

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crushing these damn Edomites with the Truth...

lol Fair enough.

I haven't searched through this thread, but I assume you used these BHI talking points.

1. Esau's descendants are refered to as dukes in the KJV. Only Europeans call themselves dukes. Europeans=edomites.

2. Esau is called red (or ruddy in the KJV), which means he was so white that the blood could be seen through his skin

3. You quoted from the book of Obadiah and 2nd Esdras to prove the white people in this country are the Edomites.

Let's start with point 1.

The Hebrew word alluph, which appears in Genesis 36, Exodus 15:15 & 1 Chronicles 1:51-54 means chief or leader. The Septuagint (created by the jews) translated alluph as hegemon, which also means chief or leader. The Vetus Latina & Vulgate used the word dux, which again means leader. Dux was also used for commanders who didn't have an official rank in the Roman Empire, such as Germans and Celtics. The word dux was later incorporated into Old English, Spanish, Portuguese, French as a title of nobility. Hence why the Douay–Rheims and KJV used the word duke in their translation. This was later rectified in future bible translations using the words chief or leader. Now ask yourself this, how could the Hebrews or Edomites use the word "duke" if it didn't exist in their languages?

Point 2 is easy. If Esau was apparently so white that he was called red (Admoniy), then one can easily assume Jacob was also red, seeing as they were twins (Genesis 25:24). If your excuse is they were fraternal twins, 1 Samuel 16:12, Songs 5.10 & Lamentations 4:7 contradict you. In those verses David, Solomon and the Israelites are all called Admoniy & Adom. Esau also had 6 black wives (Genesis 26:34; 28:9; 36:2-3) 4 of whom produced children for him. If he was supposedly white, his descendants sure weren't.

Point 3 is also easily debunked. To understand what happened to the Edomites you have to understand history and scripture. Obadiah predicted that Edom would be destroyed and their land would be taken. The Babylonians and Nabatean Kingdom were the first to conquer Edom. The Greeks followed suit and hellenized Edom, hence their name changing to Idumeans & their land to Idumea. the Hasmonean dynasty of Judea conquered the land and judaized the Idumeans, meaning they forcefully made them converts. In fact, the last kings of Judea were all pretty much Idumeans/Edomites converts. These same men also married and had children with Judean women. King Herod even renovated the 2nd temple, which came to be called King Herod's temple. Those same Idumeans were completely destroyed during the 70 year Judean-Roman wars. Their land is currently being held by the nation of Jordan, who are the descendants of the Hashemite...

By contrast, Japheth, brother of Shem, is called the father of Europe. Just look at his line. The Celtic tribes came from Gomer. Germany came from Ashkenaz. The Greeks and Romans came from Javan, The Medes came from Madai and so on.

Google it if you don't believe me.

In conclusion, Esau didn't father a single white nation.

www.youtube.com/watch?v= UrY2PPL_DRo
www.youtube.com/watch?v= eNkUOVQkOCE
www.youtube.com/watch?v= xBwZxhO4jMQ
(Combine each link to watch)

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't be serious. This proves my point more than it does yours. You just stated the Hebrew word 'alluph' was translated into the word 'duke' by people in the Roman Empire (white people), and was then incorporated into Old English, Spanish, Portugese, and French (other white people) 'as a title of nobility'. The King James version is written in Old English. You essentially saying that the word duke today and 'alluph' translated to duke back in 1611 when the people knew of the Dukes of Scotland, England etc., but instead of using a different word because it wasn't accurate, they still used that word anyway? There's a reason the word 'duke' is what was used. Plus, just because it was changed to chiefs in some versions, it wasn't changed in every version hence Wycliffe, Tyndale, The Webster Bible, and Douay-Rheims versions which still use the word 'duke'. A simple online search can confirm this.
Wrong

The hebrew word alluph was translated as hegemon in the septuagint and NT.
Hegemon is used in reference to the Israelites along with other nations, not just the edomites.

http://lexicon.katabiblon.com/search.php?mode=fetch&text=LXX&range=Jer48:13&lemma=ἡγεμών&i=on
http://lexicon.katabiblon.com/search.php?mode=fetch&text=LXX&range=Jer48:16&lemma=ἡγεμών&i=on
http://lexicon.katabiblon.com/search.php?mode=fetch&text=LXX&range=Ps54:14&lemma=ἡγεμών&i=on
http://lexicon.katabiblon.com/search.php?mode=fetch&text=LXX&range=Ez23:23&lemma=ἡγεμών&i=on
http://biblesuite.com/greek/strongs_2233.htm

And guess what?

Dux was also used for the Israelites in the Vulgate.

http://www.drbo.org/cgi-bin/s?t=0&q=dux&b=lvb

So i guess that makes everyone an Edomite according to your silly logic.

Learn how to research stuff.

LionofJudah said:
False. People like you who like to pervert the scripture try to say 1 Samuel 16:12, Songs 5:10 & Lamentations say 'red', when the word used is clearly the word 'ruddy'.

1 Samuel 16:12
And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he.

Song of Solomon 5:10
My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.

Lamentations 4:7
Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:

Esau is described as 'red'.

Genesis 25:25
And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.

Although the same Strong's H132 - 'admoniy is used to describe Esau as red (excluding Song of Soloman and Lamentations), King David is ONLY described as 'ruddy' throughout the scriptures using that same 132. The word ruddy doesn't ONLY mean red, and since you claim to know Hebrew, you also know that one word can have MANY meanings, although there is one that is usually generally accepted as the MAIN meaning. The word ruddy only means that he was attractive, and easy on the eyes, not that he was 'red' the way Esau is described. For more proof of this, people can watch this video.

Also, the word 'ruddy' was changed to also mean red so these devil Edomites could hide who they are. Regarding Esau and his wives, you're off on that also. A white male and a Black female can have a white child. One look at Robin Thicke's son with Paula Patton proves this. And if this wasn't the case, you would have to explain how whites came about because everyone on the Earth in the beginning was BLACK. Science proves this.

Red and ruddy are the same thing bruh.

http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/132.htm

red, ruddy

Or (fully) admowniy {ad-mo-nee'}; from 'adam; reddish (of the hair or the complexion) -- red, ruddy.

http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/119.htm

adom: to be red
Short Definition: red

Both Esau AND David are called Admoniy.

Facts >>>>> Speculation.

Obadiah 1:17-18

17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.

The Book of Malachi, which is the LAST book of the Old Testament says this

Chapter 1:3-4

3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

4 Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.

These scriptures clearly tell us Edomites STILL exist and the LORD will hate them 'for ever.' The book of Obadiah is a FUTURE judgement. It has not happened yet.

Lol you thought you were slick leaving out the rest of Obadiah.

Obadiah 1:19-21

People from the Negev will occupy
the mountains of Esau,
and people from the foothills will possess
the land of the Philistines.
They will occupy the fields of Ephraim and Samaria,
and Benjamin will possess Gilead.
This company of Israelite exiles who are in Canaan
will possess the land as far as Zarephath;
the exiles from Jerusalem who are in Sepharad
will possess the towns of the Negev.
Deliverers will go up on Mount Zion
to govern the mountains of Esau.
And the kingdom will be the Lord’s.

Which is what The Hasmonian Dynasty accomplished when it took the land of Idumea/Edom and added it into the Kingdom of Judea.

Now let's read Malachi 1:3-5 in a proper translation that isn't the erroneous and utterly laughable KJV.

1 A prophecy: The word of the Lord to Israel through Malachi.2 “I have loved you,” says the Lord. “But you ask, ‘How have you loved us?’ “Was not Esau Jacob’s brother?” declares the Lord. “Yet I have loved Jacob, 3 but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his hill country into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals.” 4 Edom may say, “Though we have been crushed, we will rebuild the ruins.” But this is what the Lord Almighty says: “They may build, but I will demolish. They will be called the Wicked Land, a people always under the wrath of the Lord.

This was also fufilled when Herod the Great overthrew the Hasmonian Dynasty with the help of Rome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(37_BC)

The Idumeans became the ruling class in Judea... until they were completely wiped out during the Judeo-Roman wars.

LionofJudah said:
More bullshyt, that's not backed up by scripture, nor historical fact.

More BHI talking points which can't be substantiated with facts.

The difference between us is everything I'm saying is 100% backed up by history & reputable sources. Everything you're saying was made up by high school dropouts.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Edited: FWIW, I'll paypal you or anyone else $1,000 if y'all can find me the combined term "Hebrew-Israelite" anywhere in scripture. Here's a hint, it doesn't exist.
Btw, @LionofJudah and @Disciple of the Projects .....

Can y'all show me where in the bible the combined term "Hebrew-Israelite" appears? I'll pay $1,000 to the first person who shows me.

@LionofJudah we know you could definitely use the money, lol.
Speaking of which @LionofJudah, can you show me in the bible where the combined term "Hebrew-Israelite" appears once? Cause I can certainly show you where Christian shows up.

That $1,000 offer still stands.

???????

@LionofJudah
@LionofJudah
@LionofJudah
@LionofJudah
@LionofJudah

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
68 pages of this shyt?! I don't even know what to say brehs.. please go read some science books or something to cleanse your palette.

That an Edomite like yourself keeps coming back to. Not sure why though...God hates you and is going to destroy you and your lineage. fukk outta here b*stard.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That an Edomite like yourself keeps coming back to. Not sure why though...God hates you and is going to destroy you and your lineage. fukk outta here b*stard.
I don't believe in God breh, and the bible was written by people who were stupid and had no scientific knowledge. I saw it on the front page and was cackling (:smugfavre:) at how it was 68 pages long

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't believe in God breh, and the bible was written by people who were stupid and had no scientific knowledge. I saw it on the front page and was cackling (:smugfavre:) at how it was 68 pages long

It doesn't matter if YOU believe in God. What the fukk does that mean? Like I said, you were made to be the devil and the Most High is going to destroy you. Ignore the thread since you don't believe. No need to keep coming back to it.