Hebrew Israelite videos

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@LionofJudah, more verses verbatim

Ezekiel 47:22

You are to allot it as an inheritance for yourselves and for the foreigners residing among you and who have children. You are to consider them as native-born Israelites; along with you they are to be allotted an inheritance among the tribes of Israel.

Czar said:
LionofJudah doesn't believe we are the descendants of Continental Africans. In fact, he doesn't believe black Africans are actually black, lol. He also believes white people came from Esau and every black person in this country is genetically more connected to them than Africans. :snoop:

Along with promoting the utterly laughable belief that God hates Africans and is going to destroy them.... even though scripture says this, this, this, this, this, this etc.

Not to mention, Esau wasn't white :dead:

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another website that lists EVERYTHING fakkit ass @Czar has posted on this thread VERBATIM. Notice who the source is. A fake ass mamzer...

http://guapotg.wordpress.com/2011/0...-ships-as-slaves-to-egypt-fulfilled-in-judah/

Uh huh

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/maps/primary/josephussack.html

I guess Josephus was a "fake Jew" too

Is Yasharwan a fake Jew to you as well?

Cause he's saying many of the same things I am in here, particularly concerning the false UPK teachings.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately for fakkit ass @Czar, none of his b*stard mamzer friends have addressed the lies I pointed out in Lamentations 5:10, so Czar has no reply for it.

You DO know I'm a former "Israelite", right?

Do you wanna start with the historically inaccurate, extra biblical books they read?

Or shall we talk about their blatant distorting of passages using the horrible translations in the KJV.

Lamentations 5:10

Our skin has become black like an oven, from the burning of the famine.

http://biblehub.com/lexicon/lamentations/5-10.htm

^The passage In Hebrew

The word there isn't black, but rather hot (Kamar)

The passage is correctly translated in all other versions of the bible as follows:

Our skin has become HOT like an oven, from the burning of the famine.

How about their whole Esau doctrine?

Like I said, you are clueless.

Another lie fakkit ass @Czar was caught in...

You were never a former Hebrew Israelite, you're a CAC trying to lead Blacks from the truth. Oh yeah, famine doesn't cause your skin to become hot, your temperature drops. Try another lie devil.

"The body temperature begins to fall in the first day of the period of starvation, and continues falling, so that a loss of ten or more degrees below the normal of 98.60 F. may occur."

Read more: http://chestofbooks.com/health/nutr...tion-Symptoms.html#.UoGkrye2nDt#ixzz2kOq4OaFu

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unfortunately for fakkit ass @Czar, none of his b*stard mamzer friends have addressed the lies I pointed out in Lamentations 5:10, so Czar has no reply for it.

This lil boy is seriously dumb as rocks

It appears the Devil has been caught, and there is no way he can spin this into a win for himself. So, we'll leave the folly to himself.

Proverbs 26:11
As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

@Czar From this day forward, no one should take you as anything but a liar and a heathen.

Czar said:
Lol You're dancing son. I'm not a female. Answer the question.

1 Thessalonians 5:21

Better take that (Lam 5:10) up with the bible, specifically the OT, since I quoted directly from it, in the OG hebrew.

I mean, a "Hebrew-Israelite" SHOULD be able to understand hebrew, no?

:russ:

Speaking of "Hebrew-Israelites"

Edited: FWIW, I'll paypal you or anyone else $1,000 if y'all can find me the combined term "Hebrew-Israelite" anywhere in scripture. Here's a hint, it doesn't exist.
Btw, @LionofJudah and @Disciple of the Projects .....

Can y'all show me where in the bible the combined term "Hebrew-Israelite" appears? I'll pay $1,000 to the first person who shows me.

@LionofJudah we know you could definitely use the money, lol.
Speaking of which @LionofJudah, can you show me in the bible where the combined term "Hebrew-Israelite" appears once? Cause I can certainly show you where Christian shows up.

That $1,000 offer still stands.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See? He has no reply.
It appears the Devil has been caught, and there is no way he can spin this into a win for himself. So, we'll leave the folly to himself.

Proverbs 26:11
As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

@Czar From this day forward, no one should take you as anything but a liar and a heathen.

Czar said:

Better take that (Lam 5:10) up with the bible, specifically the OT, since I quoted directly from it, in the OG hebrew.

Speaking of "Hebrew-Israelites"

Edited: FWIW, I'll paypal you or anyone else $1,000 if y'all can find me the combined term "Hebrew-Israelite" anywhere in scripture. Here's a hint, it doesn't exist.

Can y'all show me where in the bible the combined term "Hebrew-Israelite" appears? I'll pay $1,000 to the first person who shows me.

Speaking of which @LionofJudah, can you show me in the bible where the combined term "Hebrew-Israelite" appears once? Cause I can certainly show you where Christian shows up.

Reading comprehension stupid. Use it.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reading comprehension stupid. Use it.

So you're claiming the 'OG Hebrew' (which is a damn lie, it's just a translation to hide the truth) is wrong? Again, why did you claim Lamentations 5:10 refers to a fever due to famine when famine causes your temperature to drop? Answer the question, or admit you're a liar.

EDIT: And if you don't answer this question, I'm going to get you banned from the thread permamnetly because you've already proved by posting the same videos and info over and over again that you are trying to be a nuisance.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're claiming the 'OG Hebrew' (which is a damn lie, it's just a translation to hide the truth) is wrong? Again, why did you claim Lamentations 5:10 refers to a fever due to famine when famine causes your temperature to drop? Answer the question, or admit you're a liar.

I've been answered your question

Czar said:

Now stop :mj:around mine.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder when LionofJudah is going to answer my question?

Last edited:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
The Hebrew Israelites are a bunch of confused motherfukkers.
Africans don't even subscribe to that bullshyt

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

EDIT: And if you don't answer this question, I'm going to get you banned from the thread permamnetly because you've already proved by posting the same videos and info over and over again that you are trying to be a nuisance.

Snitched....