Hebrew Israelite videos

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Edited: FWIW, I'll paypal you or anyone else $1,000 if y'all can find me the combined term "Hebrew-Israelite" anywhere in scripture. Here's a hint, it doesn't exist.
Btw, @LionofJudah and @Disciple of the Projects .....

Can y'all show me where in the bible the combined term "Hebrew-Israelite" appears? I'll pay $1,000 to the first person who shows me.

@LionofJudah we know you could definitely use the money, lol.
Speaking of which @LionofJudah, can you show me in the bible where the combined term "Hebrew-Israelite" appears once? Cause I can certainly show you where Christian shows up.

That $1,000 offer still stands.

Still waiting for you to find me that verse @LionofJudah

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't matter if YOU believe in God. What the fukk does that mean? Like I said, you were made to be the devil and the Most High is going to destroy you. Ignore the thread since you don't believe. No need to keep coming back to it.
So what's taking God so long to destroy me? :laff:

I have a feeling I'm gonna live my entire life in which I will rape, pillage and enslave various populations and this "God" fellow won't do shyt about it

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
It doesn't matter if YOU believe in God. What the fukk does that mean? Like I said, you were made to be the devil and the Most High is going to destroy you. Ignore the thread since you don't believe. No need to keep coming back to it.
:Blank:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what's taking God so long to destroy me? :laff:

I have a feeling I'm gonna live my entire life in which I will rape, pillage and enslave various populations and this "God" fellow won't do shyt about it

Ignore that dummy. He won't even answer my questions, and I'ma former member of that cult.

Matter fact, watch this...

@LionofJudah

Czar said:
Does the bible not say LOVE thy enemy and PRAY for those who persicute you? Cause what does it profit you if you only love those who love you? Matthew 5:44-46

Moreover, the father calls for us to FORGIVE those who wrong us, so that he may forgive us. Matthew 6:14-15

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Czar said:
Romans 9:6-8

It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.” In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.
Galatians 3:7-9

Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.” So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.
Romans 11:25-26

I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited:
Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, and in this way all Israel will be saved.
Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Romans 2:28-29

A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God.
Acts 17:16-17
While Paul was waiting for them in Athens, he was greatly distressed to see that the city was full of idols.17 So he reasoned in the synagogue with both Jews and God-fearing Greeks, as well as in the marketplace day by day with those who happened to be there.
^Who were Paul and Luke talking about there :shaq:

Czar said:

Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Greek/Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Same passage in it's original Greek.

http://biblehub.com/lexicon/galatians/3-28.htm

http://biblesuite.com/greek/1672.htm

Hellén
Phonetic Spelling: (hel'-lane)
Short Definition: a Hellene, a Greek
Definition: a Hellene, the native word for a Greek; it is, however, a term wide enough to include all Greek-speaking (i.e. educated) non-Jews.

@LionofJudah

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@iLLaV3 @PoPimp84

This channel is where fakkit ass @Czar gets all his material from. Watch this video and go back and see what he posted. It's VERBATIM. Now, is this coming from a Black man, or a white devil bent on suppressing the truth? These devils are finished.

Link to this devil's channel. Make sure you take a look at the content and the likes. Czar is a fake Jew b*stard who the Most High is going to destroy.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4E7E5D67941456B1

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tryna hook it up with a transparent backround. But seriously what the fukk is with this guy?

Lol dude is a Hebrew-Israelite stan. Never been a member, never stepped in any of the schools.

I never knew these kinda people existed until I started catching em online.

Like, how are you going to stan a cult? Lol

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Lol dude is a Hebrew-Israelite stan. Never been a member, never stepped in any of the schools.

I never knew these kinda people existed until I started catching em online.

Like, how are you going to stan a cult? Lol
You get brainwashed at a young age breh

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@iLLaV3 @PoPimp84

This channel is where fakkit ass @Czar gets all his material from. Watch this video and go back and see what he posted. It's VERBATIM. Now, is this coming from a Black man, or a white devil bent on suppressing the truth? These devils are finished.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL4E7E5D67941456B1

Lol so according to you I got my stuff from that person's video?

http://theoldrome.hubpages.com/hub/slavery-in-ancient-rome
The provincial slave markets
The entire empire was a working ground for the slave trade business. Slaves were shipped to provinces and sold at the local slave markets, with some of the providers working also as tax collectors.

Often times if a family couldn’t pay off their tax, they were taken into slavery, until they pay-off their debt. It is in these markets that the slaves were bought and re-sold to the wealthy slave masters, after the new “property” was shipped via ship or a caravan to their destinations. One of the bigger slave markets was situated on the Greek island of Delos, with the capacity to hold up to 10,000 slaves.

The most common source of slaves were the prisoners of war, criminals which were sentenced to slavery for their crimes also know as “Servi poanae”. The children born into slavery “sanguinolenti” - had no rights, just as their parents.

A mainstream of slaves followed Romes path of conquest and their ethnicity depending on winch part of the Mediterranean the Empire would expand in. Among the enslaved were people from Northern Italy, Greece, Iberia, Gallia, The Balkans, Egypt, Northern Africa, Britain, Dacia, Parthia.

But since you mentioned quoting things verbatim...

Songs 5:10

My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.

^Are you saying you agree with this?

Again, I'm using your logic against you, not mine.

Last edited: