Hebrew Israelite videos

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right, because everything I say on this site is in favor of whites. Do you know how stupid you sound? Simple blockheaded negroes like yourself claim up and down that the Bible is a 'white man's book', yet they can't tell you why they say that. Since this is your argument, PROVE the Bible is a white man's book.

I guess the fact euroopeans plagarised and rewrote the book has nothing to do with it. ok

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's prove in the Bible why we call the white man the devil. It is undeniable that the white man is Edom according to the scriptures.

Luke 10:18
18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Jesus Christ stated that he beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Pay attention to the wording used here and in the verses I'm about to post. Now let's link that up with some more scriptures. Isaiah 14 talks about what is going to happen in the End Times.

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Notice how this scripture talks about Lucifer/Satan falling from heaven which symbolizes his kingdom on Earth falling. Wherever the white man has gone, he has made the nations he conquered weak and in subjection to him.

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Pay attention to these two verses because I'm going to link those up with a few more to show us who Satan/Lucifer is TODAY. Notice Lucifer has aspiration to ascend into the clouds and be like the Most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

The scripture describe Lucifer as a 'man' so it is obvious that Lucifer is a physical being(s) on Earth. The question is who? Who has the power on Earth to make it tremble? Who has the power to shake kingdoms?

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Who has the power to destroy cities and make the world a wilderness? Who is the one that constantly locks God's people in prison?

Let's link everything above with a few more scriptures in Obadiah and 2 Esdras specifically regarding Edom.

3 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?

4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

Notice how verse 3 talks about the 'pride of thine heart' deceiving Edom into thinking he cannot be stopped, even by the Most High. Isaiah 14:13 talks about how Lucifer's heart tells him that he will ascend into heaven and exalt his throne above the stars of God and this matches up with Obadiah verse 4 when it says Edom exalts himself as an eagle and sets his nest among the stars. In Obadiah and Isaiah the Most High makes it clear that Lucifer/Edom will be brought down. We can see a CLEAR connection between Esau/Edom (the white race) and Satan/Lucifer (the devil). Remember....

9 For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.

Now, unless Jacob (Israel) is currently in rulership and the Day of the LORD has passed, which we all know hasn't happened yet, Esau is still around and it is a particular group of people who have complete control over the Earth. Anyone claiming otherwise is a LIAR and worthy of death. Stay sharp Israel.

Alert.gif

n2TKB.gif

:troll:
alert1.gif
C.O.O.N ALERT
alert1.gif

555322240.gif

alert1.gif
C.O.O.N ALERT
alert1.gif

©Napoleon

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/desi...realize-the-negro-was-different.165110/page-9

^Since you ran from the beating I was giving you in this thread. Let's drop some quotes for you in here.

Czar said:
Lol how does that prove that the Edomites were white?

Czar said:
The "Hebrew-Israelites" claim the white man came from the Esau. Meanwhile neither Esau nor his wives were white. Most were in fact Hamites (aka black) who bore him children. Those children coincidentally also married Hamites.

In other words, not one European nation descended from Esau/Edomites. Europe actually came from Japheth.

Look it up.

You also neglect to point out how Esau was called Admoniy/Adom, or red. Yet Jacob, his twin brother, was also red. How do we know?

1.) Israel is called Adom
2.) David is also called Admoniy.
2.) Solomon is called Adom
3.) Edom comes from the same root as Adom, which comes from Adam, who was also red. Since all version of the word red in hebrew derive from Adam's name.

Funny how you stayed quiet as a church mouse when I pointed out Laban was white, since his name is a literal definiton of the word in hebrew.

The same Laban who was the father of Leah and Rachel, the mothers of 9 of Jacob's children. Including Judah :russ:

Not to mention, Obadiah himself was an Edomite.

Oh and...

1st Kings 11:1

King Solomon, however, loved many foreign women besides Pharaoh’s daughter—Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Sidonians and Hittites.

Speaking of Moabites and Ammonites... David's grandmother Ruth was a Moabite. Plus he had Moabites and Ammonites in his army fighting for Israel.

Even though Deuteronomy 23:3 says:

No Ammonite or Moabite or any of their descendants may enter the assembly of the Lord, not even in the tenth generation.

Yet, god has mercy on who he wants to have mercy.

Romans 9:10-18

Not only that, but Rebekah’s children were conceived at the same time by our father Isaac. Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God’s purpose in election might stand: not by works but by him who calls—she was told, “The older will serve the younger.” Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”

What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! For he says to Moses,

“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”

It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

Kinda like him NOT having mercy on Israel... which is what Romans 9 is all about. Especially since it was prophesied all throughout the OT

Then again....

Romans 9:6-8

It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.” In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.
Galatians 3:7-9

Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.” So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.
Romans 11:25-26

I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited:
Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, and in this way all Israel will be saved.
Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Romans 2:28-29

A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God.

You're not dealing with a boy when it comes to scripture. Now post the whole edom/duke "theory" so I can show you how I really cook.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And from this very thread....

lol Fair enough.

I haven't searched through this thread, but I assume you used these BHI talking points.

1. Esau's descendants are refered to as dukes in the KJV. Only Europeans call themselves dukes. Europeans=edomites.

2. Esau is called red (or ruddy in the KJV), which means he was so white that the blood could be seen through his skin

3. You quoted from the book of Obadiah and 2nd Esdras to prove the white people in this country are the Edomites.

Let's start with point 1.

The Hebrew word alluph, which appears in Genesis 36, Exodus 15:15 & 1 Chronicles 1:51-54 means chief or leader. The Septuagint (created by the jews) translated alluph as hegemon, which also means chief or leader. The Vetus Latina & Vulgate used the word dux, which again means leader. Dux was also used for commanders who didn't have an official rank in the Roman Empire, such as Germans and Celtics. The word dux was later incorporated into Old English, Spanish, Portuguese, French as a title of nobility. Hence why the Douay–Rheims and KJV used the word duke in their translation. This was later rectified in future bible translations using the words chief or leader. Now ask yourself this, how could the Hebrews or Edomites use the word "duke" if it didn't exist in their languages?

Point 2 is easy. If Esau was apparently so white that he was called red (Admoniy), then one can easily assume Jacob was also red, seeing as they were twins (Genesis 25:24). If your excuse is they were fraternal twins, 1 Samuel 16:12, Songs 5.10 & Lamentations 4:7 contradict you. In those verses David, Solomon and the Israelites are all called Admoniy & Adom. Esau also had 6 black wives (Genesis 26:34; 28:9; 36:2-3) 4 of whom produced children for him. If he was supposedly white, his descendants sure weren't.

Point 3 is also easily debunked. To understand what happened to the Edomites you have to understand history and scripture. Obadiah predicted that Edom would be destroyed and their land would be taken. The Babylonians and Nabatean Kingdom were the first to conquer Edom. The Greeks followed suit and hellenized Edom, hence their name changing to Idumeans & their land to Idumea. the Hasmonean dynasty of Judea conquered the land and judaized the Idumeans, meaning they forcefully made them converts. In fact, the last kings of Judea were all pretty much Idumeans/Edomites converts. These same men also married and had children with Judean women. King Herod even renovated the 2nd temple, which came to be called King Herod's temple. Those same Idumeans were completely destroyed during the 70 year Judean-Roman wars. Their land is currently being held by the nation of Jordan, who are the descendants of the Hashemite...

By contrast, Japheth, brother of Shem, is called the father of Europe. Just look at his line. The Celtic tribes came from Gomer. Germany came from Ashkenaz. The Greeks and Romans came from Javan, The Medes came from Madai and so on.

Google it if you don't believe me.

In conclusion, Esau didn't father a single white nation.

Speaking of Japheth...

:shaq:

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Czar said:
Wrong

The hebrew word alluph was translated as hegemon in the septuagint and NT.
Hegemon is used in reference to the Israelites along with other nations, not just the edomites.

http://lexicon.katabiblon.com/search.php?mode=fetch&text=LXX&range=Jer48:13&lemma=ἡγεμών&i=on
http://lexicon.katabiblon.com/search.php?mode=fetch&text=LXX&range=Jer48:16&lemma=ἡγεμών&i=on
Czar said:
http://lexicon.katabiblon.com/search.php?mode=fetch&text=LXX&range=Ps54:14&lemma=ἡγεμών&i=on
http://lexicon.katabiblon.com/search.php?mode=fetch&text=LXX&range=Ez23:23&lemma=ἡγεμών&i=on
http://biblesuite.com/greek/strongs_2233.htm

And guess what?

Dux was also used for the Israelites in the Vulgate.

http://www.drbo.org/cgi-bin/s?t=0&q=dux&b=lvb

So i guess that makes everyone an Edomite according to your silly logic.

Learn how to research stuff.

LionofJudah said:
False. People like you who like to pervert the scripture try to say 1 Samuel 16:12, Songs 5:10 & Lamentations say 'red', when the word used is clearly the word 'ruddy'.

1 Samuel 16:12
And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he.

Song of Solomon 5:10
My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.

Lamentations 4:7
Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:

Esau is described as 'red'.

Genesis 25:25
And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.

Although the same Strong's H132 - 'admoniy is used to describe Esau as red (excluding Song of Soloman and Lamentations), King David is ONLY described as 'ruddy' throughout the scriptures using that same 132. The word ruddy doesn't ONLY mean red, and since you claim to know Hebrew, you also know that one word can have MANY meanings, although there is one that is usually generally accepted as the MAIN meaning. The word ruddy only means that he was attractive, and easy on the eyes, not that he was 'red' the way Esau is described. For more proof of this, people can watch this video.

Also, the word 'ruddy' was changed to also mean red so these devil Edomites could hide who they are. Regarding Esau and his wives, you're off on that also. A white male and a Black female can have a white child. One look at Robin Thicke's son with Paula Patton proves this. And if this wasn't the case, you would have to explain how whites came about because everyone on the Earth in the beginning was BLACK. Science proves this.

Robin-and-Julian-Thicke-Labor-Day.jpg

Red and ruddy are the same thing bruh.

http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/132.htm

red, ruddy

Or (fully) admowniy {ad-mo-nee'}; from 'adam; reddish (of the hair or the complexion) -- red, ruddy.

http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/119.htm

adom: to be red
Short Definition: red

Both Esau AND David are called Admoniy.

Facts >>>>> Speculation.

Lol you thought you were slick leaving out the rest of Obadiah.

Obadiah 1:19-21

People from the Negev will occupy
the mountains of Esau,
and people from the foothills will possess
the land of the Philistines.
They will occupy the fields of Ephraim and Samaria,
and Benjamin will possess Gilead.
This company of Israelite exiles who are in Canaan
will possess the land as far as Zarephath;
the exiles from Jerusalem who are in Sepharad
will possess the towns of the Negev.
Deliverers will go up on Mount Zion
to govern the mountains of Esau.
And the kingdom will be the Lord’s.

Which is what The Hasmonian Dynasty accomplished when it took the land of Idumea/Edom and added it into the Kingdom of Judea.

Now let's read Malachi 1:3-5 in a proper translation that isn't the erroneous and utterly laughable KJV.

1 A prophecy: The word of the Lord to Israel through Malachi.2 “I have loved you,” says the Lord. “But you ask, ‘How have you loved us?’ “Was not Esau Jacob’s brother?” declares the Lord. “Yet I have loved Jacob, 3 but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his hill country into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals.” 4 Edom may say, “Though we have been crushed, we will rebuild the ruins.” But this is what the Lord Almighty says: “They may build, but I will demolish. They will be called the Wicked Land, a people always under the wrath of the Lord.

This was also fufilled when Herod the Great overthrew the Hasmonian Dynasty with the help of Rome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(37_BC)

The Idumeans became the ruling class in Judea... until they were completely wiped out during the Judeo-Roman wars.

LionofJudah said:
More bullshyt, that's not backed up by scripture, nor historical fact.

More BHI talking points which can't be substantiated with facts.

The difference between us is everything I'm saying is 100% backed up by history & reputable sources. Everything you're saying was made up by high school dropouts.

:shaq::shaq::shaq:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Edited: FWIW, I'll paypal you or anyone else $1,000 if y'all can find me the combined term "Hebrew-Israelite" anywhere in scripture. Here's a hint, it doesn't exist.
Btw, @LionofJudah and @Disciple of the Projects .....

Can y'all show me where in the bible the combined term "Hebrew-Israelite" appears? I'll pay $1,000 to the first person who shows me.

@LionofJudah we know you could definitely use the money, lol.
Speaking of which @LionofJudah, can you show me in the bible where the combined term "Hebrew-Israelite" appears once? Cause I can certainly show you where Christian shows up.

That $1,000 offer still stands.

:mjpls:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
destroyed how

the most high wants everyone, every creature in his eyes are equal.

im not even religious but im sounding more righteous than you

Lemme show you all the stuff @LionofJudah ran from in this thread here

Czar said:
Who was Jesus talking to in these verses?

Romans 9:6-8

It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.” In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.
Galatians 3:7-9

Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.” So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.
Romans 11:25-26

I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited:
Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, and in this way all Israel will be saved.

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Romans 2:28-29

A person is not a Jew who is one only outwardly, nor is circumcision merely outward and physical. No, a person is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is circumcision of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a person’s praise is not from other people, but from God.
Acts 17:16-17
While Paul was waiting for them in Athens, he was greatly distressed to see that the city was full of idols.17 So he reasoned in the synagogue with both Jews and God-fearing Greeks, as well as in the marketplace day by day with those who happened to be there.
^Who were Paul and Luke talking about there :shaq:

Czar said:

There is neither Jew nor Greek/Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Same passage in it's original Greek.

http://biblehub.com/lexicon/galatians/3-28.htm

http://biblesuite.com/greek/1672.htm

Hellén
Phonetic Spelling: (hel'-lane)
Short Definition: a Hellene, a Greek
Definition: a Hellene, the native word for a Greek; it is, however, a term wide enough to include all Greek-speaking (i.e. educated) non-Jews.

lux.jpg

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Czar said:

:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

Taking passages outta context is what's hot now @LionofJudah

Lemme step your GED education up a couple notches.

You DO realize that Judah was and still is a part of Israel? Yes, i know. Hard to believe. Despite The House of Judah being seperated from the 10 Tribes and given the land of Israel by the Most High due to the northern kingdom's disobediance (Hence Judea and Jews) they are still Israelites at their very core..

Whereas Non-Jews (aka you and me), or what is now more commonly referred to as Gentiles (A term i've touched upon in the past) were excluded from the promise UNTIL the Messiah fufilled and established the NEW COVENANT, where ALL of us collectively, both Israelite and non-Israelite, form the kingdom of Israel in him.

Romans 10 (whole chapter)

At Caesarea there was a man named Cornelius, a centurion in what was known as the Italian Regiment. 2 He and all his family were devout and God-fearing; he gave generously to those in need and prayed to God regularly. 3 One day at about three in the afternoon he had a vision. He distinctly saw an angel of God, who came to him and said, “Cornelius!”

4 Cornelius stared at him in fear. “What is it, Lord?” he asked.

The angel answered, “Your prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God. 5 Now send men to Joppa to bring back a man named Simon who is called Peter. 6 He is staying with Simon the tanner, whose house is by the sea.”

7 When the angel who spoke to him had gone, Cornelius called two of his servants and a devout soldier who was one of his attendants. 8 He told them everything that had happened and sent them to Joppa.

Peter’s Vision
9 About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10 He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. 11 He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12 It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles and birds. 13 Then a voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.”

14 “Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”

15 The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”

16 This happened three times, and immediately the sheet was taken back to heaven.

17 While Peter was wondering about the meaning of the vision, the men sent by Corneliusfound out where Simon’s house was and stopped at the gate. 18 They called out, asking if Simon who was known as Peter was staying there.

19 While Peter was still thinking about the vision, the Spirit said to him, “Simon, three[a]men are looking for you. 20 So get up and go downstairs. Do not hesitate to go with them, for I have sent them.”

21 Peter went down and said to the men, “I’m the one you’re looking for. Why have you come?”

22 The men replied, “We have come from Cornelius the centurion. He is a righteous and God-fearing man, who is respected by all the Jewish people. A holy angel told him to ask you to come to his house so that he could hear what you have to say.” 23 Then Peter invited the men into the house to be his guests.

Peter at Cornelius’s House
The next day Peter started out with them, and some of the believers from Joppa went along.24 The following day he arrived in Caesarea. Cornelius was expecting them and had called together his relatives and close friends. 25 As Peter entered the house, Cornelius met him and fell at his feet in reverence. 26 But Peter made him get up. “Stand up,” he said, “I am only a man myself.”

27 While talking with him, Peter went inside and found a large gathering of people. 28 He said to them: “You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with or visit a Gentile. But God has shown me that I should not call anyone impure or unclean.29 So when I was sent for, I came without raising any objection. May I ask why you sent for me?”

30 Cornelius answered: “Three days ago I was in my house praying at this hour, at three in the afternoon. Suddenly a man in shining clothes stood before me 31 and said, ‘Cornelius, God has heard your prayer and remembered your gifts to the poor. 32 Send to Joppa for Simon who is called Peter. He is a guest in the home of Simon the tanner, who lives by the sea.’ 33 So I sent for you immediately, and it was good of you to come. Now we are all here in the presence of God to listen to everything the Lord has commanded you to tell us.”

34 Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism 35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.36 You know the message God sent to the people of Israel, announcing the good news of peace through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all. 37 You know what has happened throughout the province of Judea, beginning in Galilee after the baptism that John preached— 38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.

39 “We are witnesses of everything he did in the country of the Jews and in Jerusalem. They killed him by hanging him on a cross, 40 but God raised him from the dead on the third day and caused him to be seen. 41 He was not seen by all the people, but by witnesses whom God had already chosen—by us who ate and drank with him after he rose from the dead.42 He commanded us to preach to the people and to testify that he is the one whom God appointed as judge of the living and the dead. 43 All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.”

44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message. 45 The circumcised believers who had come with Peter were astonished that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out even on Gentiles. 46 For they heard them speaking in tongues[b] and praising God.

Then Peter said, 47 “Surely no one can stand in the way of their being baptized with water.They have received the Holy Spirit just as we have.” 48 So he ordered that they be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then they asked Peter to stay with them for a few days.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Czar said:
More proof you say? @LionofJudah

Acts 11:1-15
The apostles and the believers throughout Judea heard that the Gentiles also had received the word of God. 2 So when Peter went up to Jerusalem, the circumcised believers criticized him 3 and said, “You went into the house of uncircumcised men and ate with them.

4 Starting from the beginning, Peter told them the whole story: 5 “I was in the city of Joppa praying, and in a trance I saw a vision. I saw something like a large sheet being let down from heaven by its four corners, and it came down to where I was. 6 I looked into it and saw four-footed animals of the earth, wild beasts, reptiles and birds. 7 Then I heard a voice telling me, ‘Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.’

8 “I replied, ‘Surely not, Lord! Nothing impure or unclean has ever entered my mouth.’

9 “The voice spoke from heaven a second time, ‘Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.’ 10 This happened three times, and then it was all pulled up to heaven again.

11 “Right then three men who had been sent to me from Caesarea stopped at the house where I was staying. 12 The Spirit told me to have no hesitation about going with them.These six brothers also went with me, and we entered the man’s house. 13 He told us how he had seen an angel appear in his house and say, ‘Send to Joppa for Simon who is called Peter. 14 He will bring you a message through which you and all your household will be saved.’

15 “As I began to speak, the Holy Spirit came on them as he had come on us at the beginning. 16 Then I remembered what the Lord had said: ‘John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit.’ 17 So if God gave them the same gift he gave us who believed in the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I to think that I could stand in God’s way?”

18 When they heard this, they had no further objections and praised God, saying, “So then, even to Gentiles God has granted repentance that leads to life.”

Acts 17:16-17 (repeated for emphasis)
While Paul was waiting for them in Athens, he was greatly distressed to see that the city was full of idols.17 So he reasoned in the synagogue with both Jews and God-fearing Greeks, as well as in the marketplace day by day with those who happened to be there.

Acts 18:1-8
After this, Paul left Athens and went to Corinth. 2 There he met a Jew named Aquila, a native of Pontus, who had recently come from Italy with his wife Priscilla, because Claudius had ordered all Jews to leave Rome. Paul went to see them, 3 and because he was a tentmaker as they were, he stayed and worked with them. 4 Every Sabbath he reasoned in the synagogue, trying to persuade Jews and Greeks.

5 When Silas and Timothy came from Macedonia, Paul devoted himself exclusively to preaching, testifying to the Jews that Jesus was the Messiah. 6 But when they opposed Paul and became abusive, he shook out his clothes in protest and said to them, “Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent of it. From now on I will go to the Gentiles.”

7 Then Paul left the synagogue and went next door to the house of Titius Justus, a worshiper of God. 8 Crispus, the synagogue leader, and his entire household believed in the Lord; and many of the Corinthians who heard Paul believed and were baptized.

:lolbron:

Czar said:
But let's keep exposing your complete misunderstanding of scripture @LionofJudah

LionofJudah said:

Acts 21:23-29, which you conveniently left out...

23 so do what we tell you. There are four men with us who have made a vow.24 Take these men, join in their purification rites and pay their expenses, so that they can have their heads shaved. Then everyone will know there is no truth in these reports about you, but that you yourself are living in obedience to the law.25 As for the Gentile believers, we have written to them our decision that they should abstain from food sacrificed to idols, from blood, from the meat of strangled animals and from sexual immorality.”

26 The next day Paul took the men and purified himself along with them. Then he went to the temple to give notice of the date when the days of purification would end and the offering would be made for each of them.

Paul Arrested
27 When the seven days were nearly over, some Jews from the province of Asia saw Paul at the temple. They stirred up the whole crowd and seized him, 28 shouting, “Fellow Israelites, help us! This is the man who teaches everyone everywhere against our people and our law and this place. And besides, he has brought Greeks into the temple and defiled this holy place.” 29 (They had previously seen Trophimus the Ephesian in the city with Paul and assumed that Paul had brought him into the temple.)

Anyways, I'm just getting warmed up b. I haven't even got my Lebron on yet. Haven't even tossed the powder up :troll:

@Disciple of the Projects is welcome to get this work too.

These boys definitely don't want it with me when it comes to scripture.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Czar speaks a lot of truth about Christ...I just hate that he believes all that white washing of the bible...i.e. Hamatic theory etc.

Lion of Judah is right about some things as well i.e. the OG Hebrews being black but once Jesus came he changed a lot and their hate for the white man is not right. It is not according to scripture.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Czar speaks a lot of truth about Christ...I just hate that he believes all that white washing of the bible...i.e. Hamatic theory etc.

Lion of Judah is right about some things as well i.e. the OG Hebrews being black but once Jesus came he changed a lot and their hate for the white man is not right. It is not according to scripture.

Please point out where I'm wrong about my breakdown below. Jesus' coming accomplished a few things, but mostly he came to reunite the Northern and Southern Kingdom of Israel back together. That's why out of Jesus' own mouth, he said he was only sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel who had become Gentiles because the Northern Kingdom had went off into idolatry. Jesus DID NOT die for everyone in the world.

Let's prove in the Bible why we call the white man the devil. It is undeniable that the white man is Edom according to the scriptures.

Luke 10:18
18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Jesus Christ stated that he beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Pay attention to the wording used here and in the verses I'm about to post. Now let's link that up with some more scriptures. Isaiah 14 talks about what is going to happen in the End Times.

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Notice how this scripture talks about Lucifer/Satan falling from heaven which symbolizes his kingdom on Earth falling. Wherever the white man has gone, he has made the nations he conquered weak and in subjection to him.

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Pay attention to these two verses because I'm going to link those up with a few more to show us who Satan/Lucifer is TODAY. Notice Lucifer has aspiration to ascend into the clouds and be like the Most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

The scripture describe Lucifer as a 'man' so it is obvious that Lucifer is a physical being(s) on Earth. The question is who? Who has the power on Earth to make it tremble? Who has the power to shake kingdoms?

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Who has the power to destroy cities and make the world a wilderness? Who is the one that constantly locks God's people in prison?

Let's link everything above with a few more scriptures in Obadiah and 2 Esdras specifically regarding Edom.

3 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?

4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

Notice how verse 3 talks about the 'pride of thine heart' deceiving Edom into thinking he cannot be stopped, even by the Most High. Isaiah 14:13 talks about how Lucifer's heart tells him that he will ascend into heaven and exalt his throne above the stars of God and this matches up with Obadiah verse 4 when it says Edom exalts himself as an eagle and sets his nest among the stars. In Obadiah and Isaiah the Most High makes it clear that Lucifer/Edom will be brought down. We can see a CLEAR connection between Esau/Edom (the white race) and Satan/Lucifer (the devil). Remember....

9 For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.

Now, unless Jacob (Israel) is currently in rulership and the Day of the LORD has passed, which we all know hasn't happened yet, Esau is still around and it is a particular group of people who have complete control over the Earth. Anyone claiming otherwise is a LIAR and worthy of death. Stay sharp Israel.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I'm not here to argue with you because you a fellow breh

I just don't believe that Esau is white :manny:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not here to argue with you because you a fellow breh

I just don't believe that Esau is white :manny:

It's not an argument. But if you feel that I'm wrong on something, you should be able to point out where I'm wrong at. You claim Czar speaks truth, but Ray Charles can see this dude is a complete liar regarding scriptures and history, and is only here to cause confusion. Truthfully, I would think you would be the one of the ones that gets this, but it appears this isn't the case. Hopefully you come around to the truth one day. Not being funny, but I'm just being real.