Hebrew Israelite videos

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thinnk we've all been thru this HI faze

this stuff is comeplete bullshyt, the only reason the oppressor allows this shyt to go on is because:

going by the curses of this book created by the oppressor we become acustom to the oppression on some

"oh the plight of the black man is gods will, we done wrong"

think about that shyt psychologically.

pan africanism offers solutions

That Pan Africanism bullshyt is going to get you destroyed. If you've been through the 'HI faze', why are you in the thread? It's obvious the Most High didn't want you.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Pan Africanism bullshyt is going to get you destroyed. If you've been through the 'HI faze', why are you in the thread. It's obvious the Most High didn't want you.
destroyed how

the most high wants everyone, every creature in his eyes are equal.

im not even religious but im sounding more righteous than you

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
destroyed how

the most high wants everyone, every creature in his eyes are equal.

im not even religious but im sounding more righteous than you

This is how I know you know NOTHING of the Bible. Keep your mouth closed and learn in silence.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did you get the quote in your signature from?
my brain, didnt realise it was a bible quote til someone on here said

I know we aint gonna act like the bible is the first time those 8 words were put into formation:aicmon:

As was said, be on ur knees eating out the white mans hand and be graceful about it brehs

only a fool will let his enemy teach his children

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my brain, didnt realise it was a bible quote til someone on here said

I know we aint gonna act like the bible is the first time those 8 words were put into formation:aicmon:

As was said, be on ur knees eating out the white mans hand and be graceful about it brehs

Get the fukk outta here....you're a liar. You might as well change it since it came from the Bible which you claim is 'bullshyt.' You nikkas are simple as hell. Well here's another for you.

22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get the fukk outta here....you're a liar. You might as well change it since it came from the Bible which you claim is 'bullshyt.' You nikkas are simple as hell. Well here's another for you.

22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
lie for wah, is the quote so complicated it'd be impossible for me to come to this conclusion :/

white man did some serious work on you conformists

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lie for wah, is the quote so complicated it'd be impossible for me to come to this conclusion :/

white did some work on you conformists

Right, because everything I say on this site is in favor of whites. Do you know how stupid you sound? Simple blockheaded negroes like yourself claim up and down that the Bible is a 'white man's book', yet they can't tell you why they say that. Since this is your argument, PROVE the Bible is a white man's book.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Whether you accept what I say or not is on you. And despite all the lil slick comments you see from me, I pray for you and @iLLaV3 every night bro. I pray for y'all well being, your families, your futures. cause I honestly want y'all to wake up. I wanna see y'all in the Most High's kingdom with me and all believers in the lord.

breh I'm not HBI, I just know that the OG Hebrews were black people because the bible makes it clear that they are

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Do you ever say anything worth listening to? I mean seriously, you're one poster who I always see post who adds absolutely nothing of value.

I was affirming another posters statement. You're not very bright are you?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was affirming another posters statement. You're not very bright are you?

:dahell: I'm wondering the same about you. Yes, you were affirming another poster's statement, presumbly HoopDreams94 whom you dapped, but you quoted me so I responded to YOU. Stop smoking crack...it destroys lives.