Hebrew Israelite videos

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Edomites are fit for desctruction, and anyone who has read Obadiah along with the numerous other scriptures can tell you that. Esau coming from Isaac and Abraham means NOTHING since

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Stop lying to the people DEVIL.

The more you post those videos, the more you KILL any credibility anyone ever gave you. No matter what you post about Israelites falling out over money, the claim that Jesus was coming back in 2000, or whatever doesn't CHANGE THE SCRIPTURES. You can't get around them. Time's about up, Edom.

Look here Esau (since you like trolling using completely idiotic phrases which make no sense at all)

Deuteronomy 23:7

You shall not abhor an Edomite, for he is your brother.

Would you like me to ether you with Romans 9 again?

Romans 9:6-8

It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel. Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.” In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.

Which coincides with Galatians 3:7-9, 13-14 & 26-29, which talks about the Gentiles (aka no-hebrews) being saved and counted as children of Abraham

"Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.” So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith"

"Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree”), that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith."

"For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise."

:mjpls:

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No matter what you post about Israelites falling out over money, the claim that Jesus was coming back in 2000, or whatever doesn't CHANGE THE SCRIPTURES.

I want you to sit back and see the irony in what you just wrote.

Seriously, take a look at it.

Cause if you believed that, you'd actually see through the so called HI's lies and let scripture guide you.

instead you're letting their false teachings guide you.

Jeremiah 17:5

Cursed is the man who trusts in man
And makes flesh his strength,
Whose heart departs from the Lord.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look here Esau (since you like trolling using completely idiotic phrases which make no sense at all)

Deuteronomy 23:7

You shall not abhor an Edomite, for he is your brother.

Now quote me Malachi 1:2-3 So I can kill you again with Romans 9 in context.

We know you don't got work in the morning (or a job), so take your time.

Obadiah 1:18
And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.

Kills any bullshyt that you're speaking. And keep saying i have no job/I'm broke...it makes you look like a fool whose argument has been destroyed.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want you to sit back and see the irony in what you just wrote.

Seriously, take a look at it.

Cause if you believed that, you'd actually see through the so called HI's lies and let scripture guide you.

Again, how does that change the scriptures? I've never bullied someone out of money, nor claimed Jesus was coming back in 2000. So you have to find another angle to debunk what i'm saying because that doesn't work.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, how does that change the scriptures? I've never bullied someone out of money, nor claimed Jesus was coming back in 2000. So you have to find another angle to debunk what i'm saying because that doesn't work.

Ok, let's honestly put all the snide comments aside and use logic here.

The hebrew Israelites accuse everyone of lying. Yet they've blatantly lied. Not just about matters of money, but serious things such as scripture.

What does the bible say about Christ's return?

Mark 13:32-33

But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard, keep awake. For you do not know when the time will come.

Matthew 24:36

But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Yet the HI's (collectively known as the ICUPK back then) were preaching all throughout the 90's that Jesus was coming back Jan 1st, 2000.

I should know, cause I was there when the elders changed it up and claimed it would happen on Yom kippur, because that would be the so called day of Atonement for the white man. When Yom kippur came around and nothing happened, all hell broke loose.

That's what caused the ICUPK to split. That's why you have sooooo many different camps now. And they all hate each other.

Which is why it bugs me out that you would even promote their teachings, not realizing that they aren't even on the same page regarding doctrines..

Not to mention they are all cults.

I don't have to debunk what you're saying, cause It's already debunked.

I'm just tryna get you to open your eyes up for once.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obadiah 1:18
And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.

Kills any bullshyt that you're speaking. And keep saying i have no job/I'm broke...it makes you look like a fool whose argument has been destroyed.

So you forget what happened to the Idumeans during the Roman-Jew war?

That fact gets lost on you every time we debate.

Lemme know so I can break it down for you again.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, let's honestly put all the snide comments aside and use logic here.

The hebrew Israelites accuse everyone of lying. Yet they've blatantly lied. Not just about matters of money, but serious things such as scripture.

What does scripture say about Christ's return?

Mark 13:32-33

But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard, keep awake. For you do not know when the time will come.

Matthew 24:36

But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

And this is what proves my point. Anyone that thought they could predict the Messiah's return was obviously going off, based strictly off SCRIPTURE. So anyone that believed that or preached that was wrong, but it doesn't however mean their understanding of other things biblical is off. Not to mention, I never was into this then so it's irrelevant to me and my situation/understanding. To continue to use this as 'proof' of Hebrew Israelites not being who they are is simply a smear tactic by you, Society of R.A.M., and others who hate this Truth.

Yet the HI's (collectively known as the ICUPK) were preaching all throughout the 90's that Jesus was coming back Jan 1st, 2000. I was there b. I was there when the elders changed it up and claimed it would happen on Yom kippur, because that would be the so called day of Atonement for the white man. When Yom kippur came around and nothing happened, all hell broke lose.

That's what caused the ICUPK to split. That's why you have sooooo many different camps now. And they all hate each other.

Which is why it bugs me out that you would even promote their teachings, not realzing that they aren't even on the same page regarding doctrines..

Not to mention they are a cult.

I don't have to debunk what you're saying, cause It's already debunked.

I'm just tryna get you to open your eyes up for once.

Never heard anyone from ICUPK speak, nor have I followed their teachings. If what someone is saying can't be proved in the Bible and backed up by historical evidence, then I cast it aside. You calling them a 'cult' serves your agenda to demonize them because you know the negative connotations that 'cult' implies (whether it should or not).

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you forget what happened to the Idumeans during the Roman-Jew war?

That fact gets lost on you every time we debate.

Lemme know so I can break it down for you again.

I've responded to that on page 5. Not going into it again.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And this is what proves my point. Anyone that thought they could predict the Messiah's return was obviously going off, based strictly off SCRIPTURE. So anyone that believed that or preached that was wrong, but it doesn't however mean their understanding of other things biblical is off. Not to mention, I never was into this then so it's irrelevant to me and my situation/understanding. To continue to use this as 'proof' of Hebrew Israelites not being who they are is simply a smear tactic by you, Society of R.A.M., and others who hate this Truth.

Unlike the brothers from R.A.M, who no longer believe in scripture, my faith in the bible never waivered after leaving. If anything, it made me wanna fact check the things I was "taught" by the HI. Once I discovered all the errors and lies, I started reading scripture in it's correct context and finally began to understand it.

Again, I don't subscribe to R.A.M's denunciation of the bible. But they are former members who give solid insight into the two facedness/hypocrisy that all of us experienced before leaving our respective camps.

And we straight left b. Nobody kicked us out. I had dudes literally begging me to stay. But once you realize the truth, you can no longer continue in a lie.

Whether you accept what I say or not is on you. And despite all the lil slick comments you see from me, I pray for you and @iLLaV3 every night bro. I pray for y'all well being, your families, your futures. cause I honestly want y'all to wake up. I wanna see y'all in the Most High's kingdom with me and all believers in the lord.

Never heard anyone from ICUPK speak, nor have I followed their teachings. If what someone is saying can't be proved in the Bible and backed up by historical evidence, then I cast it aside. You calling them a 'cult' serves your agenda to demonize them because you know the negative connotations that 'cult' implies (whether it should or not).

Technically you're hearing them anytime you listen to a Tahar or Yahanna speak, cause they were all members of the og UPK.

I find it ironic that you claim to go off of history and scripture, yet whole heartedly believe alot of historically and scriptually inaccurate doctrines. Things which have been debunked by factual evidence in this very thread.

It's those very things which are stunting your spiritual growth.

The reason I call the HI a cult is because that's exactly what they are. Look up the definition of the word and you'll see how it correlates perfectly with them.

Each camp has it's own charismatic "spiritual leader" who claims to have the "real truth", while claiming the other camps are "agents" and "fake hebrews". All of them have a system to keep the lower ranking members good and broke. All preach things which go against or are blatantly contradicted by the bible & history. None practice what they preach, etc, etc.

Edited: FWIW, I'll paypal you or anyone else $1,000 if y'all can find me the combined term "Hebrew-Israelite" anywhere in scripture. Here's a hint, it doesn't exist.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've responded to that on page 5. Not going into it again.

And I already broke it down for you when this thread was still like 18 pages long lol.

But If you believe what you wanna believe, that's on you.

I'ma keep praying for you and yours regardless.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's prove in the Bible why we call the white man the devil. It is undeniable that the white man is Edom according to the scriptures.

Luke 10:18
18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Jesus Christ stated that he beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Pay attention to the wording used here and in the verses I'm about to post. Now let's link that up with some more scriptures. Isaiah 14 talks about what is going to happen in the End Times.

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Notice how this scripture talks about Lucifer/Satan falling from heaven which symbolizes his kingdom on Earth falling. Wherever the white man has gone, he has made the nations he conquered weak and in subjection to him.

13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Pay attention to these two verses because I'm going to link those up with a few more to show us who Satan/Lucifer is TODAY. Notice Lucifer has aspiration to ascend into the clouds and be like the Most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

The scripture describe Lucifer as a 'man' so it is obvious that Lucifer is a physical being(s) on Earth. The question is who? Who has the power on Earth to make it tremble? Who has the power to shake kingdoms?

17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Who has the power to destroy cities and make the world a wilderness? Who is the one that constantly locks God's people in prison?

Let's link everything above with a few more scriptures in Obadiah and 2 Esdras specifically regarding Edom.

3 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?

4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

Notice how verse 3 talks about the 'pride of thine heart' deceiving Edom into thinking he cannot be stopped, even by the Most High. Isaiah 14:13 talks about how Lucifer's heart tells him that he will ascend into heaven and exalt his throne above the stars of God and this matches up with Obadiah verse 4 when it says Edom exalts himself as an eagle and sets his nest among the stars. In Obadiah and Isaiah the Most High makes it clear that Lucifer/Edom will be brought down. We can see a CLEAR connection between Esau/Edom (the white race) and Satan/Lucifer (the devil). Remember....

9 For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.

Now, unless Jacob (Israel) is currently in rulership and the Day of the LORD has passed, which we all know hasn't happened yet, Esau is still around and it is a particular group of people who have complete control over the Earth. Anyone claiming otherwise is a LIAR and worthy of death. Stay sharp Israel.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thinnk we've all been thru this HI faze

this stuff is comeplete bullshyt, the only reason the oppressor allows this shyt to go on is because:

going by the curses of this book created by the oppressor we become acustom to the oppression on some

"oh the plight of the black man is gods will, we done wrong"

think about that shyt psychologically.

pan africanism offers solutions