Hebrew Israelite videos

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I heard someone mention spain, so I want to drop this point....in medieval spain they differentiated between moors (morenos) and blacks (negros)

look at this picture of french montana (arabo-berber) and akon (wolof from senegal)...the former would be a moor and the latter would be a black

notice the skin complexion difference

akon-french-montana1.jpg

akon-1.jpg

DJProstyle_FrenchMontana_Akon.jpg

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Scripture actually agrees with what I'm saying... considering all the intermixing/intermarrying that was written about.
Which explains why the Hebrews were MIXED. :dead:

It's the one point i've continually made throughout this thread.

Thank you for finally agreeing with me.

Now we know for a fact that the Hebrews.

index.jpg

2967a200464805e0d28cd1f797802057

slaverybynothername412012.jpg

2724476556_425207d128_o.jpg

2724476408_692fedda09.jpg

32602222.png

440px-Contrabands_at_Headquarters_of_General_Lafayette_by_Mathew_Brady.jpg

9hxC0.jpg

africansonplantations.jpg

Weren't any of these folk

Gotta give it to you at least you are consistent with your fukkery. :stopitslime: Answer me this why didnt you ever respond to my post about anthropologist Count Constatin de Volney who acknowledged that ancient Egyptians mixed for centuries with Europeans yet his exact quote was The ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native born Africans. But when it comes to the Hebrews you went and found the whitest and lightest sephia tinted Instagram photos your melanin-less hands could click on. Yet when you post pictures of black people they are always have the darkest complexion ( ie the dark skinned african child, the black cow, and now dark skinned slaves) :patrice: In case you dont know black people have the widest range of complexions on the planet but you only post the dark skinned pics to prove your point that the Hebrews were mixed :wtb:. Black genes are dominate, a scientific fact, but like Volney said referring to the mixed Egyptians, they might have lost the intensity of their original color, but none the less retain the imprint of the original mold. I see through you homie. I always refrained from calling folks c00ns on here but if you are black like you claim then :salute:to you King c00n.

Last edited:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
:laff: Meagan Rath doesn't look black at all b you're outta control. She looks like half of Bollywood, please.

This is proof that your perceptions are way off base.

because of the one drop rule these guys have become so confused they don't know what is Black

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Now that you know who you are, you need to read the Word and start to follow these Laws, Statutes, and Commandments so you'll make it into the Kingdom, because as that fakkit Czar says, lineage alone won't save you (even though we never claimed that it did).

and this is what it all boils down to....for you guys. Like many who join racial and religious supremacist cults..your a control freak! who wants to dictate peoples behaviour and religion is the tool in which you attempt to do it.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and this is what it all boils down to....for you guys. Like many who join racial and religious supremacist cults..your a control freak! who wants to dictate peoples behaviour and religion is the tool in which you attempt to do it.

More like God commands us to do it. Shut the fukk up.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta give it to you at least you are consistent with your fukkery. :stopitslime: Answer me this why didnt you ever respond to my post about anthropologist Count Constatin de Volney who acknowledged that ancient Egyptians mixed for centuries with Europeans yet his exact quote was The ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native born Africans. But when it comes to the Hebrews you went and found whitest and lightest sephia tinted Instagram photos your melanin-less hands could click on. Yet when you post pictures of black people they are always have the darkest complexion ( ie the dark skinned african child, the black cow, and now dark skinned slaves) :patrice: In case you dont know black people have the widest range of complexions on the planet but you only post the dark skinned pics to prove your point that the Hebrews were mixed :wtb:. Black genes are dominate, a scientific fact, but like Volney said referring to the mixed Egyptians, they might have lost the intensity of their original color, but none the less retain the imprint of the original mold. I see through you homie. I always refrained from calling folks c00ns on here but if you are black like you claim then :salute:to you King c00n.

Gottta give you this, you're consistent in your naivety, especially concerning history.

I know OG kemet was originally a great black civilization which gave the Greeks and Romans their knowledge of philosophy, math & medicine.

Second, many of those paintings are of actuals Jews. But they're also of actual Egyptians, Syrians, Greeks, Romans, etc from the 1st Century AD. If you're mad at them for being lightskinned, be mad at God for allowing them to intermix.

Most of those people were mulatto. Alexandria was a multicultural melting pot.

As for Count Constatin de Volney...

The ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of it's original color, while retaining none the less the imprint of it's original mold. We can even state as a general principle that the face (referring to The Sphinx) is a kind of monument able, in many cases, to attest to or shed light on historical evidence on the origins of the people."

Ole boy is pretty much saying what I've been tryna tell you for a couple pages now. They started off black (Obviously, anyone who reads the bible knows that. Ham was Mizraim's father)... But became MIXED over time.

So of course they were going to retain some of their genes, THEY WERE A FULL BLOODED BLACK NATION AT ONE POINT.

The Hebrews were NOT.

BIG difference.

You also seem to forget the amount of foreign invaders Kemet had. Many of whom became ruling classes there. Why don't you take a second and look at them all before you embarrass yourself some more.

Oh, and just for fun.

Notice how in Exodus 2 the Midianite girls confused Moses for an Egyptian? Difference in garment can create distinction between seperate nations without skintone coming into play

But here's 4 things that should make you go hmmm.

1. The Hyksos were the ruling class in Kemet during the time of Moses.
2. The Hyksos came from around the same region as the Hebrews
3. The Hysksos were called men of obscure origin by Manetho, and are defined as a mixed people by all reputable sources.
4. Josephus, a 1st century Jew, said the Hyksos and Hebrews were pretty much identical

Do some research.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lol son musta forgot to read Galatians 3.

1You foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? Before your very eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified. 2 I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by believing what you heard? 3 Are you so foolish? After beginning by means of the Spirit, are you now trying to finish by means of the flesh?4 Have you experienced so much in vain—if it really was in vain? 5 So again I ask, does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law, or by your believing what you heard? 6 So also Abraham “believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”

7 Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. 8 Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.” 9 So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

10 For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”11 Clearly no one who relies on the law is justified before God, because “the righteous will live by faith.” 12 The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, it says, “The person who does these things will live by them.” 13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

15 Brothers and sisters, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case.16 The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,” meaning one person, who is Christ.17 What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise. 18 For if the inheritance depends on the law, then it no longer depends on the promise; but God in his grace gave it to Abraham through a promise.

19 Why, then, was the law given at all? It was added because of transgressions until the Seed to whom the promise referred had come. The law was given through angels and entrusted to a mediator. 20 A mediator, however, implies more than one party; but God is one.

21 Is the law, therefore, opposed to the promises of God? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law. 22 But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.

23 Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Galatians 3 was explained earlier in the thread. Y'all need to stop arguing with Czar because it's BLATANTLY OBVIOUS he's a CAC.