Hebrew Israelite videos

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See, the DEvil always tries to deflect. You're claiming you were in a camp, so you should have no problem posting a pic in your garment, that can't be found on the net. If you're not going to do it, then accept your role as an Edomite and call it a day.

Lol why you scared to show who you are b?

You post a pic and I'll gladly post mine.

But we know you won't. You're too much of a coward for that.

It's easier to hide behind a computer screen and talk crazy.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: so are you cheerleading for all the people agreeing with you in this thread? Are they cheerleading for you? Czar is obviously a Christian, I am NOT, but in this particular debate regarding the racial makeup of the ancient hebrews, I agree with a lot of his points. Wow, shocking.

and dog, you're a fukking bum. You created this thread to propagate trash, and you have that right, just like others have the right to come in and speak their piece. Anytime someone challenges you and quoting bible verses is proving to be a detriment to your argument, you start babbling about Edomites and how you are going to lead them into slavery in the future :pachaha: I must admit though, it's quite amusing.

False, this thread was made to post videos, he came in causing confusion (just like you are doing), I posted scripture which proved him wrong, and he doesn't accept it. He wants the dog to chase his tail, which I'm not going to do. It's obvious he has an agenda, and his agenda is that he's really a white boy, and was never in an Israelite camp. So, again, you're cheerleading just because it goes against me and what i'm saying. Everybody knew what the thread was about before entering and you obviously don't agree, so why are you here?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol why you scared to show who you are b?

You post a pic and I'll gladly post mine.

But we know you won't. You're too much of a coward for that.

It's easier to hide behind a computer screen and talk crazy.

I don't take pictures.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
False, this thread was made to post videos, he came in causing confusion (just like you are doing), I posted scripture which proved him wrong, and he doesn't accept it. He wants the dog to chase his tail, which I'm not going to do. It's obvious he has an agenda, and his agenda is that he's really a white boy, and was never in an Israelite camp. So, again, you're cheerleading just because it goes against me and what i'm saying. Everybody knew what the thread was about before entering and you obviously don't agree, so why are you here?

You're accusing him of being white just because he doesn't agree with you. Your arguments are obviously coming up a bit short so now you are for some reason demanding him to post pics of himself dressed like a BC era power-ranger....and yet you're calling other people fakkits?

How do we know you aren't white just playing a character on here? Oh, that's right...we don't.

and I post where I want, when I want. I don't need your permission.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's it. Now, are you going to post a picture of you in your Hebrew Israelite garment that can't be found on the net, or not?

Still waiting for you to drop your pic first.

You got something to hide?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're accusing him of being white just because he doesn't agree with you. Your arguments are obviously coming up a bit short so now you are for some reason demanding him to post pics of himself dressed like a BC era power-ranger....and yet you're calling other people fakkits?

How do we know you aren't white just playing a character on here? Oh, that's right...we don't.

You're right, everything I've posted since I signed up points to me being white.

You're right, everything I've posted since I signed up points to me being white.

Still waiting for you to drop your pic first.

You got something to hide?

So the answer is no. Now, anybody who has watched what you've said since you first posted should decide for themselves. You're a recessive gene having, wet dog smelling, white boy whose going into slavery When Yahawashi comes back.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He isn't going to post a pic.

Chances are he's one of these lil 13 year old whiteboys who jumps on the computer and talks real extra.

Or he's just a lame.

Either way, he knows that if he posts a pic it's finito for him.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So the answer is no. Now, anybody who has watched what you've said since you first posted should decide for themselves. You're a recessive gene having, wet dog smelling, white boy whose going into slavery When Yahawashi comes back.

Right... "Yahawashi"

www.youtube.com/watch?v= JpzVFWQfnUk
www.youtube.com/watch?v= rBJQs2RlHjQ
www.youtube.com/watch?v= JtiCKrf1f1o
www.youtube.com/watch?v= RfHLIPVZQ_w
(Combine each link to watch)

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right... "Yahawashi"

You might want to delete those. You already got one of your posts removed for posting videos you posted earlier in the thread. Someone might confuse you for being a troll, and ban you from Higher Learning entirely.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or I could just look for it myself and post it here.

You do remember what my profession is, right?