Hebrew Israelite videos

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're not moors..they're from Arabia..what's the part you don't get?

Because realhistoryww is a reliable source... to someone who doesn't value reliability.

But I'ma let you tell it.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

http://www.biomedcentral.com/content/pdf/1471-2148-8-45.pdf

The hypothesis that modern humans originated in Africa
and later migrated out to Eurasia replacing there archaic
humans has continued to gain support from genetic
contributions

I.e, the original inhabitants of the land that is today referred to as Saudi Arabia were from Africa.

Not that the original Arabians were born black.

Genesis10Map.gif

The bible cofirms that. Cush's descendants were living all throughout that area.

Thing is Cush and his descendants didn't speak arab. They spoke Cushytic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cushytic_languages

Moreover, the Arabic language didn't exist until much later, and wasn't created by the Cushytes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_Arabic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Arabic_alphabet

Arab is also broad term.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_people
The word "Arab" has had several different, but overlapping, meanings over the centuries (and sometimes even today). In addition to including all ethnically Arab and Arabized people of the world (with language tending to be the acid test)it has also at times been used exclusively for bedouin (Arab nomads [although a related word, "`a-RAB," with the Arabic letter "alif" in the second syllable, once was sometimes used when this specific meaning was intended] and their now almost entirely settled descendants).

People always run to Ishmael (Who was half black and had a black wife) and use that as a basis for the OG arabs being black too. Thing is, he fathered tribes that later intermixed with others, who intermixed with others, hence creating the template of a good portion of arab people today.

Arabs, like Hebrews, are a mixed people.

Last edited:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
http://www.biomedcentral.com/content/pdf/1471-2148-8-45.pdf

The hypothesis that modern humans originated in Africa
and later migrated out to Eurasia replacing there archaic
humans has continued to gain support from genetic
contributions

I.e, the original inhabitants of the land that is today referred to as Saudi Arabia were from Africa.

Not that the original Arabians were born black.

Genesis10Map.gif

The bible cofirms that. Cush's descendants were living all throughout that area.

Thing is Cush and his descendants didn't speak arab. They spoke Cushytic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cushytic_languages

Moreover, the Arabic language didn't exist until much later, and wasn't created by the Cushytes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_Arabic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Arabic_alphabet

Arab is also broad term.

The word "Arab" has had several different, but overlapping, meanings over the centuries (and sometimes even today). In addition to including all ethnically Arab and Arabized people of the world (with language tending to be the acid test)it has also at times been used exclusively for bedouin (Arab nomads [although a related word, "`a-RAB," with the Arabic letter "alif" in the second syllable, once was sometimes used when this specific meaning was intended] and their now almost entirely settled descendants).

People always run to Ishmael (Who was half black and had a black wife) and use that as a basis for the OG arabs being black too. Thing is, he fathered tribes that later intermixed with others, who intermixed with others, hence creating the template of the arab people today.

Arabs, like Hebrews, are of mixed origin.

The OG Arabs were black..black Arabs had a fondness for white Turkish women..they had harems of white females,,..that's how they mixed into what you see today..

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The OG Arabs were black..black Arabs had a fondness for white Turkish women..they had harems of white females,,..that's how they mixed into what you see today..

Lol you don't even know who the OG arabs were.

Lol @ the black arabs had a fondness for white Turkish women. :russ:

This is almost as funny as watching a NOI brother try & explain history.

Is that why the TURKISH Ottoman empire, which was muslim, conquered everything in sight, including North Africa?

Lol

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyways...

Thought I'd requote this again for emphasis.

Now back to the Sephardic jews

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_of_Bilad_el-Sudan#Cape_Verde
Manuel I in 1496, decided to exile thousands of Jews to São Tomé,Príncipe, and Cape Verde. The numbers expelled at this time were so great that the term "Portuguese" almost implied those of Jewish origin. Those who were not expelled were converted by force or executed. During the early 19th century, Jews also came to settle in Santo Antão where there are still traces of their influx in the name of the village of Sinagoga, located on the north coast between Riberia Grande and Janela, and in the Jewish cemetery at the town of Ponta da Sol. A final chapter of Jewish history in Cape Verde took place in the 1850s when Moroccan Jews arrived, especially in Boa Vista and Maio for the hide trade.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Cape_Verde
Jews were allowed to engage in trade, including the slave trade, as long as they did not compete with the Portuguese trading monopolies.

frontex-2006_west_africa_deploy1.gif

Those Jews who were expelled... weren't black bruh.

Last edited:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Lol you don't even know who the OG arabs were.

Lol @ the black arabs had a fondness for white Turkish women. :russ:

This is almost as funny as watching a NOI brother try & explain history.

Is that why the TURKISH Ottoman empire, which was muslim, conquered everything in sight, including North Africa?

Lol

Ya they did..they had harems of Turkish women like I said....most if the stuff I said can be validated on realhistoryww..

Don't know why you keep referring to wiki with thier fake artifacts and Eurocentric lies..remember..writers for wiki are just humans like the writers for realhistoryww..humans make mistakes and are often miseducated..

You've said alot of bullshyt these past 100 posts..all of it pointing to that black people had no empires..no history..basically that we were stuck in Africa while the rest of the world were doing these great things....that's bull shyt...the funny part is, is that I'm only like 40% black..so why would I have to lie..why would I give a fukk if I thought it wasn't true..yes white people have a rich history..and I'm not biased and I like learning everyone's culture..but the fact is, that Black Afrikans forged empires all thru the world and yet you deny it and erase everything we built..and change it to fit ya own agenda....you were miseducated my dude..the Internet has a trillion and one sources..try using some of those instead of wiki..ok my dude..

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya they did..they had harems of Turkish women like I said....most if the stuff I said can be validated on realhistoryww..

Don't know why you keep referring to wiki with thier fake artifacts and Eurocentric lies..remember..writers for wiki are just humans like the writers for realhistoryww..humans make mistakes and are often miseducated..

You've said alot of bullshyt these past 100 posts..all of it pointing to that black people had no empires..no history..basically that we were stuck in Africa while the rest of the world were doing these great things....that's bull shyt...the funny part is, is that I'm only like 40% black..so why would I have to lie..why would I give a fukk if I thought it wasn't true..yes white people have a rich history..and I'm not biased and I like learning everyone's culture..but the fact is, that Black Afrikans forged empires all thru the world and yet you deny it and erase everything we built..and change it to fit ya own agenda....you were miseducated my dude..the Internet has a trillion and one sources..try using some of those instead of wiki..ok my dude..

Lol @ they can be validated on realhistoryww

:snoop:

My g, what are you talking about? When did I say my people didn't have a great history or that we stayed stuck in Africa? You're over here assuming things I never said.

I'm simply calling a spade a spade.

We know Eurocentric ideologies (Such as the Hamitic Hypothesis) caused alot of damage to black folk in general. But to flip the script and use extreme Afrocentric viewpoints to justify something else is just as bad.

Ironically, realhistoryww gets most of their sources from european textbooks. They simply spin it and add THEIR definition to it.

These brothers who claim to be so called hebrews use the KJV, which is a european translation of the bible. They also believe Africans are apostates black people that are going to burn in the lake of fire :dead:

The internet has a million sources, yet you only seem interested in using one that has a specific agenda.

I know our people's great history in antiquity... But I don't need to revision history to see it. I know what's fact and what's fiction.

**Had to reword my post, cause I know a couple misguided brothers are gonna take what I said outta context.. again**

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know OG kemet was originally a great black civilization which gave the Greeks and Romans their knowledge of philosophy, math & medicine.

Imhotep was the father of medicine.

Cush/Nubia was a powerful nation and one of the many ruling classes within Kemet's history.

The Moors, were comprised of many African converts, ruled spain for 700 years and permanently changed the ethnic makeup of the Sicilians.

Hannibal was one of the greatest military minds the world has ever known.

The Hamites gave many Japhethites & Shemites a darker skintone and some flavor. Along with giving many cultures their language, alphabet and religion.

Shaka zulu gave the British that work.

Europe was named after the Phoenician goddess of Greek mythology, Europa

There were 3 African popes and many black noblemen in Europe.

Along with many, many more things you probably don't even know about.

Black history is rich and full of surprises... But I deal with facts, not speculation driven by a racial agenda.

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'll post the documentary and give these folks the answer. The 1st people in America were Melanesian
:shaq: and guess what they look like
Melanesian_blond_kids_small.png

this explains the Olmecs & more than likely The Folsom people :lolbron:

I've seen that documentary, it's just another way of looking at the Out of Africa theory, which all scientists already accept.

It proposes the idea that the first people of the Americans may have been Australoids/Australasian(like the Australian aborgines), rather than the more "east asian" type looking Native American that we are used to seeing:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australoid

the skull that they found in brazil displayed features shared by people in India and Sri Lanka, who, like the Australian Aborigines, are far away from modern day black Africans genetically. In fact, genetic links have been made with South Indian Dravidian tribal people and Australian Aborigines, but not with Africans. None of this matters anyway because no matter what kinds of physical variations humans show, we all ultimately have our origins in Africa.

Czar already posted pictures of Australoid/Australasian/Dravidian types of people and you declared that they were not black :usure:

and please don't start with that Olmec bullshyt man, the Olmecs were not Africans. Watch this video and see how ridiculous these revisionist versions of history are:

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Using iLLaV3 Terrible logic

032212_1956_THEREDHEIFE1.jpg

El+Fayum03.jpg

This guy apparently isn't a Jew (even though he is) cause he's "too light" :dead:

I'm still :laff: @ the idea of that guy looking like a "light skinned black person"

I just pointed this pic out to my co-worker over here who is black and asked him what race he thought that guy was and he guessed Greek :dead:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still :laff: @ the idea of that guy looking like a "light skinned black person"

I just pointed this pic out to my co-worker over here who is black and asked him what race he thought that guy was and he guessed Greek :dead:

Lol

Then somehow that became this...

index.jpg

2967a200464805e0d28cd1f797802057

slaverybynothername412012.jpg

2724476556_425207d128_o.jpg

2724476408_692fedda09.jpg

32602222.png

440px-Contrabands_at_Headquarters_of_General_Lafayette_by_Mathew_Brady.jpg

9hxC0.jpg

africansonplantations.jpg

:dead:

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread got me laughing hard b.
You got iLLaV3 in here tryna say God turned them into black folk. :dead:

Dude took several passages from the bible outta context and tried to say that's when it happened. Even though those passages were talking about death.

:dead: :dead:

Son literally tried using a brown sports logo in conjuction with a brown cow to prove the Israelites were black...

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You literally have iLLaV3 in here tryna say God turned them into black folk. :dead:

Dude took several passages from the bible outta context and tried to say that's when it happened. Even though those passages were talking about death.

:dead: :dead:

Son even tried using a brown sports logo in conjuction with a brown cow to prove the Israelites were black...

:dead: :dead: :dead:

It's sad because it's like 80% of his faith seems based on the color of these people rather than the message he supposedly believes in.

Peep this quote from Marcus Garvey and it becomes clear where all this kinda stuff stems from:

“Things that may not be true can be made if you repeat them long and often enough, therefore, always repeat statements that will give your race a status and an advantage. That is how the White man has built up his system of superiority. He is always telling you he is superior and he has written history and literature to prove it. You must do the same.”

– Marcus Garvey

:ohhh: