Hebrew Israelite videos

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Gottta give you this, you're consistent in your naivety, especially concerning history.

Second, many of those paintings are of actuals Jews. But they're also of actual Egyptians, Syrians, Greeks, Romans, etc from the 1st Century AD. If you're mad at them for being lightskinned, be mad at God for allowing them to intermix.

Most of those people were mulatto. Alexandria was a multicultural melting pot.

As for Count Constatin de Volney...

The ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of it's original color, while retaining none the less the imprint of it's original mold. We can even state as a general principle that the face (referring to The Sphinx) is a kind of monument able, in many cases, to attest to or shed light on historical evidence on the origins of the people."

Ole boy is pretty much saying what I've been tryna tell you for a couple pages now. They started off black (Obviously, anyone who reads the bible knows that. Ham was Mizraim's father)... But became MIXED over time.

So of course they were going to retain some of their genes, THEY WERE A FULL BLOODED BLACK NATION AT ONE POINT.

The Hebrews were NOT.

BIG difference.

You also seem to forget the amount of foreign invaders Kemet had, many of whom became the ruling classes there. Why don't you take a second and look at them all before you embarrass yourself some more.

Oh, and just for fun.

Notice how in Exodus 2 the Midianite girls confused Moses for an Egyptian? Difference in garment can create distinction between seperate nations without skintone coming into play

But here's 4 things that should make you go hmmm.

1. The Hyksos were the ruling class in Kemet during the time of Moses.
2. The Hyksos came from around the same region as the Hebrews
3. The Hysksos were called men of obsure origin by Manetho
4. Josephus, a 1st century Jew, said the Hyksos and Hebrews were pretty much identical

Do some research.

Scripture says different homie. Yashua (Jesus) could not hide in Egypt if the Hebrews and Egyptians looked different if Hebrews were being persecuted . Caanites couldnt tell the difference between Hebrews and Egyptians when they went there to bury Jacob (Israel). You bring up Moses so Pharoah Seti I would killed him on sight if he knew he was a Hebrew instead he lived 40 years in his house. Joseph's own brothers thought he was an Egyptian. Fact is dude if Egyptians were black so were the Hebrews. No amount of you tap dancing is going to change that.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An Edomite like you would think that. The fact is, you're going into slavery, and then you will cease to exist.

Loooooooooooooool

So now I'ma edomite now huh?

Which is funny, cause the edomites weren't white. Nor did they father any white nations.

Meanwhile you're getting all your info from youtube street preachers

Boy ain't spent a day in his life in any UPK schools, yet he keeps promoting their stuff.

My g is a BHI stan :russ: That's crazy.

I was wild happy when I left... and yet you wanna be them from the comfort of your computer screen. LOL

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loooooooooooooool

So now I'ma edomite now huh?

Which is funny, cause the edomites weren't white. Nor did they father any white nations.

Meanwhile you're getting all your info from youtube street preachers

Boy ain't spent a day in his life in any UPK schools, yet he keeps promoting their stuff.

My g is a BHI stan :russ: That's crazy.

I was wild happy when I left... and yet you wanna be them from the comfort of your computer screen. LOL

Post of a picture of yourself with your garment on, that can't be found anywhere else on the net.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Its very obvious Czar has an agenda. He hangs his hat on Hebrews have mixed over the centuries. Well so have African Americans but you only post dark skinned pics of black people. As if we black people only come in one color. Like house slaves never existed. :dahell:.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scripture says different homie. Yashua (Jesus) could not hide in Egypt if the Hebrews and Egyptians looked different if Hebrews were been persecuted . Caanites couldnt tell the difference between Hebrews and Egyptians when they went there to bury Issac (Israel). You bring up Moses so Pharoah Seti I would killed him on sight if he knew he was a Hebrew instead he lived 40 years in his house. Joseph's own brothers thought he was an Egyptian. Fact is dude if Egyptians were black so were the Hebrews. No amount of you tap dancing is going to change that.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So when you can't win debates with facts and actual analysis, you go on to call your opponent an "edomite," is that how it works? :heh:

Why do you ALWAYS play the role of a cheerleader? Is it, anything against LionofJudah, you're with it? If I said God hates homosexuality, would you fukk another man in the ass to defy me? Get real..stop begging for attention.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its very obvious Czar has an agenda. He hangs his hat on Hebrews have mixed over the centuries. Well so have African Americans but you only post dark skinned pics of black people. As if we black people only come in one color. Like house slaves never existed. :dahell:.

:dahell: Cause the slaves that came over here were pretty much all jet black brothers and sisters b. They were mainly muslim converts and local tribesmen and women of west africa. The Ashante, the Dahomeans etc.

Alotta those people had kids with their white slavemasters and produced mulatto children. Hence folks like Frederick Douglass and Sally Hemings, who coincidentally had kids with Thomas Jefferson.

Again, if you gotta problem with that, don't blame me, blame history.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post of a picture of yourself with your garment on, that can't be found anywhere else on the net.

This fakkit Czar was NEVER in an Israelite camp, and is really a white boy trying to get salvation, but Edomites have no chance.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I'd like to direct a couple questions at you PoPimp84

1. Why weren't the Jews confused for Negros by the Spaniards?
2. Why weren't they called black by the Greeks or Romans?
3. Why did those same expelled Jews get into the slave trade?
4. Why didn't any of them recognize the local population in West Africa as brothers and sisters of the same ethnicity? Instead they converted them to Judaism.
5. Notice I said Judaism... cause they DIDN'T accept Jesus/Yeshua as the Messiah.

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Why do you ALWAYS play the role of a cheerleader? Is it, anything against LionofJudah, you're with it? If I said God hates homosexuality, would you fukk another man in the ass to defy me? Get real..stop begging for attention.

:what: so are you cheerleading for all the people agreeing with you in this thread? Are they cheerleading for you? Czar is obviously a Christian, I am NOT, but in this particular debate regarding the racial makeup of the ancient hebrews, I agree with a lot of his points. Wow, shocking.

and dog, you're a fukking bum. You created this thread to propagate trash, and you have that right, just like others have the right to come in and speak their piece. Anytime someone challenges you and quoting bible verses is proving to be a detriment to your argument, you start babbling about Edomites and how you are going to lead them into slavery in the future :pachaha: I must admit though, it's quite amusing.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Post a picture of yourself first and I'll gladly follow suit.

See, the DEvil always tries to deflect. You're claiming you were in a camp, so you should have no problem posting a pic in your garment, that can't be found on the net. If you're not going to do it, then accept your role as an Edomite and call it a day.