Hebrew Israelite videos

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're pretty much a hypocrite.

Aren't you the same guy that stayed up 48 hours... on this site?

No disrespect, but you got a job b?

I'm a hypocrite, how? I said every one of your posts was in this thread because a) it was, and b) it proves the lengths you go through to lie to people. I said I was up 48 hours, not that I was on the Coli exclusively for 48 hours (again this shows your lying nature). You should be less worried about what I do for a living, and more worried about how the Most High is going to judge you for lying to people in these last days. I work from home, and probably make more than you do, so i can afford to be on the Coli as much as I'd like. Now, what do YOU do for a living?

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a hypocrite, how? I said every one of your posts was in this thread because a) it was, and b) it proves the lengths you go through to lie to people. I said I was up 48 hours, not that I was on the Coli exclusively for 48 hours (again this shows your lying nature). You should be less worried about what I do for a living, and more worried about how the Most High is going to judge you for lying to people in these last days. I work from home, and probably make more than you do, so i can afford to be on the Coli as much as I'd like. Now, what do YOU do for a living?

Me and the Most High are good. I'm genuinely worried about you though

Why would you be up for 48 hours? That doesn't sound remotely normal.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and the Most High are good. I'm genuinely worried about you though

Why would you be up for 48 hours? That doesn't sound remotely normal.

Exactly, what I thought. So you not going to tell us what you do for a living?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Soooooooo, lemme get this straight. Actual portraits of 1st century AD Jews are disregarded by you.... Yet using sports logos is somehow verifying something that's in the bible? Lol

I don't have to verify what's in the bible. The bible does that by being the bible...the word stands on its own. You are the one disregarding the bible's word itself. Explaining away scripture to fit your twisted thoughts. Its pretty pathetic actually.

dude sonned himself with his own Native American video :snoop: are you really on here saying those folk in that vid don't have dark skin :what:

aight man...you trying a lil too hard, ease up breh its gonna be alright :heh:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have to verify what's in the bible. The bible does that by being the bible...the word stands on its own. You are the one disregarding the bible's word itself. Explaining away scripture to fit your twisted thoughts. Its pretty pathetic actually.

dude sonned himself with his own Native American video :snoop: are you really on here saying those folk in that vid don't have dark skin :what:

aight man...you trying a lil too hard, ease up breh its gonna be alright :heh:

Wonderful Straw man argument.

So when I posted pics of Dravidian people, you claimed they weren't "black" cause "their hair wasn't woolly". :dead:

Now I post videos of pure blooded indigenous people, and you're up in arms when I say they aren't black?? ....Since it goes against the BHI's so called 12 tribe theory?

Lol

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
India15.jpg

indian-kids_7098.jpg

india362.jpg

3252813878_8601454477.jpg

care to explain this?
I don't see any woolly hair breh :yeshrug: the bible denoted color of skin & hair texture as descriptions...so that's what I go by

:snoop:

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Wonderful Straw man argument.

So when I posted pics of Dravidian people, you claimed they weren't "black" cause "their hair wasn't woolly". :dead:

Now I post videos of pure blooded indigenous people, and you're up in arms when I say they aren't black?? ....Since it goes against the BHI's so called 12 tribe theory?

Lol

I don't subscribe to BHI....they actually believe Native Americans are Hebrews too. I don't see that the bible talking about Native Americans....so I don't know about that. What I do see is that those folk have dark skin and are called 'red'. I subscribe to bible... you can :snoop: at what the bible says all you want but that's what the word says. dark skin & woolly hair is used to describe Jews or Hebrews in the bible. There really is no way of getting around it. You can sit on this computer day and night but that's just how it is.

as for these paintings https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1...urce=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=bswfUsb0GZWtsAStl4CAAg

you really gonna sit on here and say these 'light' skin black people with fros who were living among & mixing with Greeks-Romans in the 1st century aren't black folks. Breh you are making a pathetic argument :russ:
images

466px-fayum-01.jpg

:lolbron: do you breh. Those are the paintings of Jew Fayum Portraits you wanted me to google.