Hebrew Israelite videos

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don't understand the logic, so I am supposed to believe that some white cacs so called Jews of today are the real Jews because they say so, but not the black man, the original Man on earth?:mindblown:this is why I laugh at you cacs, every time the black man finds a knowledge of self rather it Egypt, or Israel you cacs are quick to claim our shyt as your own. even when we find out the truth, you cacs argue us down you all just don't wont nikkas to have shyt. All I know about this subject is from listening to a dude named Yash, the Scriptures talks about the slave ships, in the Israelites being on a strange land from which they would be deprived of their culture, language in self knowledge, the Israelites are supposed to be scattered around the world and only to return back to Israel doing the time of the black Jesus (Yahshua was a black man) returns. so who/how the fukk are those so called Jews in Israel the Jews? the Bible also talked about Israel being established by does who claim to be Jews, but are the synagogue of Satan the arrogance of the white man knows no boundaries I'm not very knowledgeable on this shyt like y'all I'm just going by what I read/heard but hey W/E:manny:

Now that you know who you are, you need to read the Word and start to follow these Laws, Statutes, and Commandments so you'll make it into the Kingdom, because as that fakkit Czar says, lineage alone won't save you (even though we never claimed that it did).

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
That's exactly what you tried to do with the red heifer and "woolly hair", until those got debunked asap.

You also fail to realize the word is like a double edged sword, which cuts it's wielder too when they're out of line. which is exactly what's happening to you.

Meanwhile i'm sitting back like:jawalrus:

Yea, that word did cut me up too when I refused to believe that the jews were black back in the day. It was hard to accept but the word is the word and I had to accept it. You will too, deep in your heart you know the word is true....you'll dream about that scripture all day and night until you give in. :russ:

do you really want me to son you again on the red heifer (a brown cow) and the woolly hair again.

Let's see we have the 'red' skins and the blackhawks...both depicted with dark skin but called RED people. And we have a brown cow called red heifer...

MurrayBannerman_display_image.jpeg
redskins.png

032212_1956_THEREDHEIFE1.jpg
I don't know maybe my eyes are deceiving me but this cow is as brown as my skin heck he looks the same color as this smiley :stopitslime:

woolly hair is what the bible used to describe HAIR 'like pure wool'. This means that the person looked brown with wool hair....that's black folks.

Another thing I've picked up on is the only people that put this much effort into hiding black efforts, destroying black history, and fighting tooth and nail to make everything about the Jews in the bible anything but black is cacs....

judging from your post count about half of your post have come in this thread. Why you trying so hard 'brother blackman' :smugfavre:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Now that you know who you are, you need to read the Word and start to follow these Laws, Statutes, and Commandments so you'll make it into the Kingdom, because as that fakkit Czar says, lineage alone won't save you (even though we never claimed that it did).
what are the laws statues in commandments my brother? I heard that there were over 600 of them is this true? were can i find them?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Yep, my theory is he got cut one day by some Hebrew Israelites on the street, so he made it his life's mission to 'debunk' every doctrine. His agenda is translucent.

lol

right now dude is literally like :sadcam: scouring the internet trying to find some way to 'debunk' Lamenations 4:8 and Zephaniah 3:10 & the mention of Miry Clay to describe the lords people. That biblical ether is hardcore. I know because I was like :merchant: when I came to the realization that everything I thought I knew was taught wrong or hidden purposely.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what are the laws statues in commandments my brother? I heard that there were over 600 of them is this true? were can i find them?
Lol don't listen to Lionofjudah b, He literally gets all his stuff from youtube.

Galatians 3

3 You foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? Before your very eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified. 2 I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by believing what you heard? 3 Are you so foolish? After beginning by means of the Spirit, are you now trying to finish by means of the flesh? 4 Have you experienced so much in vain—if it really was in vain? 5 So again I ask, does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law, or by your believing what you heard? 6 So also Abraham “believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”

7 Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham.8 Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.”9 So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

10 For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.” 11 Clearly no one who relies on the law is justified before God,because “the righteous will live by faith.” 12 The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, it says, “The person who does these things will live by them.”13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.” 14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

15 Brothers and sisters, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case. 16 The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed.Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,” meaning one person, who is Christ. 17 What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise. 18 For if the inheritance depends on the law, then it no longer depends on the promise; but God in his grace gave it to Abraham through a promise.

19 Why, then, was the law given at all? It was added because of transgressionsuntil the Seed to whom the promise referred had come. The law was given through angels and entrusted to a mediator. 20 A mediator, however, implies more than one party; but God is one.

21 Is the law, therefore, opposed to the promises of God? Absolutely not! For if a law had been given that could impart life, then righteousness would certainly have come by the law. 22 But Scripture has locked up everything under the control of sin, so that what was promised, being given through faith in Jesus Christ, might be given to those who believe.

23 Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female,for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol

right now dude is literally like :sadcam: scouring the internet trying to find some way to 'debunk' Lamenations 4:8 and Zephaniah 3:10 & the mention of Miry Clay to describe the lords people. That biblical ether is hardcore. I know because I was like :merchant: when I came to the realization that everything I thought I knew was taught wrong or hidden purposely.

Lol seems like you're talking about yourself there.

The reason I can tear apart all your arguments quickly and with ease is cause I know them all by heart. I used to preach em to naive brothers such as yourself, until I actually did some research and realized it was all a lie.

But iono... you seem convinced that if you repeat the same thing over and over again you'll eventually win the debate you've already lost.

When truthfully, all you're doing is showing how misinformed you actually are.

Your arguments really don' extend outside those talking points.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow:

yep he's cac

:pachaha:

Lol whatever you say buddy.

One can obviously see you're not filled with the spirit.

By their fruits you shall know them.... and right now, your fruits are looking extra shakey. Especially since the lord didn't call you to preach the gospel of lineage nor contention.

...Especially with vulgarity.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Lol seems like you're talking about yourself there.

The reason I can tear apart all your arguments quickly and with ease is cause I know them all by heart. I used to preach em to naive brothers such as yourself, until I actually did some research and realized it was all a lie.

But iono... you seem convinced that if you repeat the same thing over and over again you'll eventually win the debate you've already lost.

When truthfully, all you're doing is showing how misinformed you actually are.

Your arguments really don' extend outside those talking points.

okay breh, if you say so :ehh:

do you

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, that word did cut me up too when I refused to believe that the jews were black back in the day. It was hard to accept but the word is the word and I had to accept it. You will too, deep in your heart you know the word is true....you'll dream about that scripture all day and night until you give in. :russ:

do you really want me to son you again on the red heifer (a brown cow) and the woolly hair again.

Let's see we have the 'red' skins and the blackhawks...both depicted with dark skin but called RED people. And we have a brown cow called red heifer...

MurrayBannerman_display_image.jpeg
redskins.png

032212_1956_THEREDHEIFE1.jpg
I don't know maybe my eyes are deceiving me but this cow is as brown as my skin heck he looks the same color as this smiley :stopitslime:

woolly hair is what the bible used to describe HAIR 'like pure wool'. This means that the person looked brown with wool hair....that's black folks.

Another thing I've picked up on is the only people that put this much effort into hiding black efforts, destroying black history, and fighting tooth and nail to make everything about the Jews in the bible anything but black is cacs....

judging from your post count about half of your post have come in this thread. Why you trying so hard 'brother blackman' :smugfavre:

Soooooooo, lemme get this straight. Actual portraits of 1st century AD Jews are disregarded by you.... Yet using sports logos is somehow verifying something that's in the bible? Lol

Indians-Logo.gif

red-heifer.jpg

:snoop:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talking about woolly hair...

Someone forgot to tell you cow hair is straight b

:snoop:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meanwhile in reality land...

These pure blooded indigenous people of the amazon sure don't look black lol.