Hebrew Israelite videos

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when I countered with videos in color of those said people in that picture...NOT turning dark. You said I was wrong for using pics of Jews of today to make my point...even when you did the same thing. Bottom line is the evidence I posted of the 'Jews' of today not turning black while malnutrition occurred does not line up with your interpretation of them not being black/darkskinned. You are ALL over the place & I'm not going to let you get away with confusion of the word on this board. Take that cacology somewhere else.

No you did not. I just posted what you posted...& it proved nothing. I smashed your argument on 'red' earlier with the Redskin Helment & Heifer. Your job is to prove the bible wrong...not me. And to pile on-so far, you have failed to answer why Jesus, Mary, Joseph hide in Egypt. You have also failed to explain why Moses & Joseph/brothers was mistaken for Egyptian. You have failed & tried to deflect about Paul not being called black etc in Spain all the while neglecting that Paul was thought to be Moses/Egyptian.

Nevermind the fact that you are doing that after stating out of your own post that Egypt/Kemet meant black nation. You have lost the debate with the Word of God no matter how much you try to change it.

:camby:

In your world you won every debate you've ever had.

In reality, You got cooked pretty badly in here, especially concerning the red heifer.

So now I've failed to answer questions you haven't asked?

Let's go.

Mary, Jesus and Joseph fleeing into Egypt proves what exactly?

We've already discussed Egypt being much different during the 1st century than in Moses' time.

I discussed the Hyksos being the ruling class of Egypt during Joseph and Moses time. The Hyksos were completely different than the Egyptians.

I literally SHOWED YOU 1st century painting of actual Jews. Not reaches, not speculation. FACTUAL EVIDENCE.

What I find amusing is how you bob and weave your way out of potent questions, such as why didn't the Spaniards, nor the Greeks or Romans ever confused the Jews for woolly hair people like the people of kemet?

If you wanna use Tacitus' account, we can debunk that too.

You seem to be convinced that I said the Jews never went to Africa.... When in actuality, I'm schooling you on all the other places they went to as well.

What's crazy is, you can't seem to debunk anything I'm saying. Yet look how easily your arguments fall by the waist side.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:

NO WHERE in any of the links you posted does it state that or IMPLY that. QUIT LYING on the word.

this is what it says...do you think we're stupid breh. Like we can't read for ourselves :childplease:

quit fighting the word breh, 'implying' what you want it to imply...you can't win & you won't win. Just give it up breh you lost to GOD not me.

Oh yeah?

But now their appearance is blacker than soot; they are not recognized in the streets. Their skin has shriveled on their bones; it has become as dry as a stick.

You might wanna put on your glasses b. cause if this isn't apparent enough to you, then you're just fooling yourself.

But naaaaaah, the word black was inserted there to show how they were really all black people... even though in the previous passage they were called ruddy. Not to mention, your definition doesn't fit he context....

...and the word chashak is a verb. :dead:

http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/2821.htm
Part of Speech: Verb

Yet, ironically in Songs 1:5, the proper hebrew word for black shachor is used, which is an adjective.
http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/7838.htm
Part of Speech: Adjective

This makes sense since the Shulamite woman is talking about her skin color in that verse. Songs 1:6 confirms it.

Do not stare at me because I am black, because I am darkened by the sun. My mother's sons were angry with me and made me take care of the vineyards; my own vineyard I had to neglect.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I find most ironic is how the message of Salvation got lost in your quest to find out if the OG hebrews were really black or not.

As if ANY of that even matters to the Most high in regards to being saved.

So theoretically speaking, if they were white (which they weren't), you'd reject the message?

Titus 3:9
But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Everybody is black then, we all have our origins in Africa.
No... just the people I described. Tom Hanks and Priyanka Chopra aren't black. But a black Hispanic like Carmelo Anthony is black.. but like I said it's a social invention.... look at Meaghan Rath from being Human US - I didn't know she wasn't black until I looked her up - she's indian, but looks like Indians thousands of years after initial settlement.

but yeah everyone links back to a population of less than 1000 people. Conditions in Euro made people have lighter skin, other recessive shyt like reproduction issues, and according to some people ... demonic instincts.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No... just the people I described. Tom Hanks and Priyanka Chopra aren't black. But a black Hispanic like Carmelo Anthony is black.. but like I said it's a social invention.... look at Meaghan Rath from being Human US - I didn't know she wasn't black until I looked her up - she's indian, but looks like Indians thousands of years after initial settlement.

but yeah everyone links back to a population of less than 1000 people. Conditions in Euro made people have lighter skin, other recessive shyt like reproduction issues, and according to some people ... demonic instincts.

Carmelo anthony is half latino. His father was Puerto Rican but his mother is African-American.

Why not use Lala's example? Both her parents are of Afro-Latino descent.

Anyways.

The issue of race is only important to people who are obsessed with it.

I don't need to pretend that we were really such and such to admire the actual rich history our people have. Nor do I have to look at the past to see how beautiful our land really is.

What's crazy is, there are cities over there that put the ones HERE to shame.

www.youtube.com/watch?v= z17mONzDCCI
www.youtube.com/watch?v= uGYrDIldEac
www.youtube.com/watch?v= SKdlJcWckCY
www.youtube.com/watch?v= XiG2zzskkUA
www.youtube.com/watch?v= MYU_WeAW8QA
www.youtube.com/watch?v= 826tpNNrCF0
(Combine each link to watch)

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
In your world you won every debate you've ever had.

In reality, You got cooked pretty badly in here, especially concerning the red heifer.

So now I've failed to answer questions you haven't asked?

Let's go.

Mary, Jesus and Joseph fleeing into Egypt proves what exactly?

We've already discussed Egypt being much different during the 1st century than in Moses' time.

I discussed the Hyksos being the ruling class of Egypt during Joseph and Moses time. The Hyksos were completely different than the Egyptians.

I literally SHOWED YOU 1st century painting of actual Jews. Not reaches, not speculation. FACTUAL EVIDENCE.

What I find amusing is how you bob and weave your way out of potent questions, such as why didn't the Spaniards, nor the Greeks or Romans ever confused the Jews for woolly hair people like the people of kemet?

If you wanna use Tacitus' account, we can debunk that too.

You seem to be convinced that I said the Jews never went to Africa.... When in actuality, I'm schooling you on all the other places they went to as well.

What's crazy is, you can't seem to debunk anything I'm saying. Yet look how easily your arguments fall by the waist side.

if what I posted in this thread 'falls by the waist side', then the bible itself doesn't hold up in your world. If you can't accept the Bible for what it states then that's on you. :manny:

I mean what is there for me to debunk from you? Its nothing but jibberish that is outside of the Word of God. Everything that proves that blacks were jews is 'debunked' or ignored by cacs. This goes from the bible all the way to the hieroglyphs & now you want to debunk Tacitus too & I didn't even bring him up :russ: yet none of this strikes as being odd. Even in this land that we live in, none of this is strange to you breh? Everything is debunked...really?

In terms of this Hyksos & paintings of Jews...these same cacs tried to make King Tut out to be some Asiatic person until the DNA reveal that as a lie.
The first black president of Mexico has paintings & statues that makes him look like this
Vicente_Guerrero.jpg
...am I suppose to believe that too? :heh:

and death in Hebrew is this... Muwth, if the bible wanted to 'imply' that it would have stated that. It seems that you being a stickler for detail you'd acknowledge that....but since it doesn't fit with cacology it can't be so.

nice reaching breh but the word is the word. You can't beat it.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Carmelo anthony's is half latino. His father was Puerto Rican but his mother is African-american.

Why not use Lala's example? Both her parents are of Afro-Latino descent.

Anyways.

The issue of race is only important to people who are obsessed with it.

I don't need to pretend that we were really such and such to admire the actual rich history our people have. Nor do I have to look at the past to see how beautiful our land really is.

What's crazy is, there are cities over there that put the ones HERE to shame.
i don't disagree with any of this... except with "only obsessed people find race to be important." The Italian guys I work with always reference that shyt... they say shyt about it - they aren't obsessed. That's their ethnicity, so I'm not gonna blast them for that.

Jews talking about what they perceive as their 'race' all the time... what's wrong w that?

Blacks are actually one of the few groups that don't really speak about race, unless it's reactionary. Reaction to fukked up racial politics, fukked up conditions based on race, fukked up racial history of their nation, fukked up mis information in the media, fukked up history and white washing of facts, etc etc. Some pro black or afrocentric people mention race, but they aren't mentioning these facts as validation or a way to be proud. It's not validation ITS correction. There is nothing wrong with correcting false hoods, imo.

and the rich history is cool n all that... but The fact that most of us here don't even know what area we are from- makes that appreciation all over the place. I don't subscribe to all that cuz all I would do is hype of all the good spots and ignore all the fukked up spots like u just did w those videos.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if what I posted in this thread 'falls by the waist side', then the bible itself doesn't hold up in your world. If you can't accept the Bible for what it states then that's on you. :manny:

I mean what is there for me to debunk from you? Its nothing but jibberish that is outside of the Word of God. Everything that proves that blacks were jews is 'debunked' or ignored by cacs. This goes from the bible all the way to the hieroglyphs & now you want to debunk Tacitus too & I didn't even bring him up :russ: yet none of this strikes as being odd. Even in this land that we live in, none of this is strange to you breh? Everything is debunked...really?

In terms of this Hyksos & paintings of Jews...these same cacs tried to make King Tut out to be some Asiatic person until the DNA reveal that as a lie.
The first black president of Mexico has paintings & statues that makes him look like this
Vicente_Guerrero.jpg
...am I suppose to believe that too? :heh:

and death in Hebrew is this... Muwth, if the bible wanted to 'imply' that it would have stated that. It seems that you being a stickler for detail you'd acknowledge that....but since it doesn't fit with cacology it can't be so.

nice reaching breh but the word is the word. You can't beat it.

Half black president..

http://www.berkeleydailyplanet.com/issue/2009-02-19/article/32284
Guerrero was a descendant of the roughly 250,000 enslaved Africans brought to Mexico during colonial times. Part indigenous, he was raised in an Indio barrio in the mountain town of Tixtla in the state that carries his name.

mexicow.jpg

This is typical of a large percentage of latinos b. You're not saying anything new. Look no futher than Panama and the Dominican Republic.

Now back to the Sephardic jews.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Cape_Verde
Jews were allowed to engage in trade, including the slave trade, as long as they did not compete with the Portuguese trading monopolies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_of_Bilad_el-Sudan#Cape_Verde
Manuel I in 1496, decided to exile thousands of Jews to São Tomé,Príncipe, and Cape Verde. The numbers expelled at this time were so great that the term "Portuguese" almost implied those of Jewish origin. Those who were not expelled were converted by force or executed. During the early 19th century, Jews also came to settle in Santo Antão where there are still traces of their influx in the name of the village of Sinagoga, located on the north coast between Riberia Grande and Janela, and in the Jewish cemetery at the town of Ponta da Sol. A final chapter of Jewish history in Cape Verde took place in the 1850s when Moroccan Jews arrived, especially in Boa Vista and Maio for the hide trade.

frontex-2006_west_africa_deploy1.gif

Those Jews who were expelled... weren't black bruh.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Muwth literally means death, you're right.

but this here...

But now their appearence is blacker than soot; they are not recognized in the streets. Their skin has shriveled on their bones; it has become as dry as a stick.
Those killed by the sword are better off than those who die of famine; racked with hunger, they waste away for lack of food from the field.

Is not talking about them being black people. It's talking about their condition, which is one of death.

Context is everything b.

Twisting it to fit your agenda is working against you.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mexicow.jpg

I don't see any woolly hair breh :yeshrug: the bible denoted color of skin & hair texture as descriptions...so that's what I go by

Lol according to your silly made up logic, which isn't backed up by scripture, Vicente Guerrero isn't black at all. He doesn't have "woolly hair".

And you wonder why your rebuttals have been getting torn to shreads in here.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

:laff: Meagan Rath doesn't look black at all b you're outta control. She looks like half of Bollywood, please.

This is proof that your perceptions are way off base.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Muwth literally means death, you're right.

but this here, is not talking about them being black people.

But now their appearence is blacker than soot; they are not recognized in the streets. Their skin has shriveled on their bones; it has become as dry as a stick.
Those killed by the sword are better off than those who die of famine; racked with hunger, they waste away for lack of food from the field.

It's talking about their condition, which is one of death.

Context is everything b.

Twisting it to fit your agenda is working against you.

I'm not the one taking words and saying they are 'implying' something else. That's on you.

The painting of Vicente Guerrero is why I don't believe paintings and statues...that you are bringing up. The bible tells me everything I need to know.
You can post and bring up jews after 740AD all you want but none of that changes what the bible says....sorry :yeshrug:

You can't remove appearance and black and visage out of that word...no matter how many times you post, no matter how many times you quote me, no matter how much 'factual' evidence you bring up. The Word is killing you right now & that's why you keep dancing & reposting. The Word will NOT CHANGE. I don't have to do that...because the Word cuts like a sword and right now its cutting you :pachaha:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not the one taking words and saying they are 'implying' something else. That's on you.

The painting of Vicente Guerrero is why I don't believe paintings and statues...that you are bringing up. The bible tells me everything I need to know.
You can post and bring up jews after 740AD all you want but none of that changes what the bible says....sorry :yeshrug:

You can't remove appearance and black and visage out of that word...no matter how many times you post, no matter how many times you quote me, no matter how much 'factual' evidence you bring up. The Word is killing you right now & that's why you keep dancing & reposting. The Word will NOT CHANGE. I don't have to do that...because the Word cuts like a sword and right now its cutting you :pachaha:

That's exactly what you tried to do with the red heifer and "woolly hair", until those got debunked asap.

You also fail to realize the word is like a double edged sword, which cuts it's wielder too when they're out of line. which is exactly what's happening to you.

Meanwhile i'm sitting back like:jawalrus:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
I just don't understand the logic, so I am supposed to believe that some white cacs so called Jews of today are the real Jews because they say so, but not the black man, the original Man on earth?:mindblown:this is why I laugh at you cacs, every time the black man finds a knowledge of self rather it Egypt, or Israel you cacs are quick to claim our shyt as your own. even when we find out the truth, you cacs argue us down you all just don't wont nikkas to have shyt. All I know about this subject is from listening to a dude named Yash, the Scriptures talks about the slave ships, in the Israelites being on a strange land from which they would be deprived of their culture, language in self knowledge, the Israelites are supposed to be scattered around the world and only to return back to Israel doing the time of the black Jesus (Yahshua was a black man) returns. so who/how the fukk are those so called Jews in Israel the Jews? the Bible also talked about Israel being established by does who claim to be Jews, but are the synagogue of Satan the arrogance of the white man knows no boundaries I'm not very knowledgeable on this shyt like y'all I'm just going by what I read/heard but hey W/E:manny: