Hebrew Israelite videos

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no you talked around it, went into all the reasons that black didn't mean black. said it didn't mean skintone...then went into some mess about white people turning dark with sickness (even if the word meant black as black). Which then I showed you proof that the people don't turn black...you deflected saying the people of now are not the people of then.

Then used Niger & black to mean black when it fit what you wanted. Now instead of answering the questions regarding Moses, Jesus, Mary, and Joseph/brother...you are now saying people didn't see black folks in Spain. :snoop: Even after Paul was thought to be an Egyptian himself. You are all over the place breh
\

Wrong again.

I've literally shown you what each word means, presented them in the context they were used, even gave you the correct translations which ironically came from the NIV and ASV. Both popular bible translations.

I'm literally giving you proof and since it isn't to your liking, you reject it and go into ad Homenim attacks. Which basically means you're losing the debate.

I can only repeat something so many times before I realize the other person is pretty much stuck in their mood of thinking.

Your agenda is clear. You want the hebrews to be 100%, unadulterated black folk.... and unfortunately they weren't.

You can either accept that fact or continue believing what you want.

It's that simple.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Again, why weren't the Jews in spain confused for "negros"?

The irony here is they had been migrating to Spain waaaaay before Jesus was born.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain

Even Paul spoke about traveling there.

Romans 15:23-28

But now that there is no more place for me to work in these regions, and since I have been longing for many years to visit you,24 I plan to do so when I go to Spain. I hope to see you while passing through and to have you assistme on my journey there, after I have enjoyed your company for a while.25 Now, however, I am on my way to Jerusalem in the service of the Lord’s people there.26 For Macedonia and Achaia were pleased to make a contribution for the poor among the Lord’s people in Jerusalem.27 They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews’ spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.28 So after I have completed this task and have made sure that they have received this contribution, I will go to Spain and visit you on the way.

We either deal with facts or nothing at all.
First off the Jews in Spain may have not been black, but weren't CAC.. CAC are the ones that force them and the black and brown Muslims to covert or be killed/raped. Talk about blood bath - the people who created the blood bath are also the ones that are causing this confusion about the original Hebrews.

The original jews in Spain - were brown, some were probably black, but they resembled the people of the mid east. There probably were lighter than Jesus, but I'm sure you're not trying to imply there were white are you? The people of Qutar, UAE, and Egypt were black back then - Especially during the time of the original jews (without a doubt) and that is the area the first sephardi jews come from. Ancient Assyrians ancient people of Tarhish were also black populations.

The sons of Gomer were Ashkenaz and Riphath and Togarmah. 4The sons of Javan were Elishah and Tarshish, Kittim and Dodanim. 5From these the coastlands of the nations were separated into their lands, every one according to his language, according to their families, into their nations. Gen 10:4

1 Kings 10:22

New International Version (NIV)

22 The king had a fleet of trading ships at sea along with the ships of Hiram. Once every three years it returned, carrying gold, silver and ivory, and apes and baboons.

Gee, where did they find those items and animals?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
of sub-Saharan and Saharan African decent. A socially constructed classification that started w cac, but spread to the more righteous varieties of the world. Since it's the original state and purest form of our species - i would also consider Barack Obama, the people who settled Asia, and Soledad Obrian black.

Being the original with the most varieties.. people sometime consider black Hispanics and black Australians non-black, but that's false. The original Hebrews and nerissa irving would also be considered black.

Any variation of a person who could have come from this:
images

Everybody is black then, we all have our origins in Africa.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Jeremiah 13:23
23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.

Songs 1:5 (Shulemite woman speaking)

5 “I am black but lovely,
O daughters of Jerusalem,
Like the tents of Kedar,
Like the curtains of Solomon.

You tell me. Scripture tends to mention it.

oh great biblical scholar & twister of the word.
what must one gather from this verse? :blessed:

Zephaniah 3:10

8 Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the Lord, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.

9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent.

10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another deflection...Jeremiah 13:23 relates to someone changing who they are, it has NOTHING to do with skin color. Song of Solomon 1:5 has what to do with what I just asked? Absolutely nothing.

23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin

http://biblehub.com/lexicon/jeremiah/13-23.htm

the proper word for skin (or) is being used.

http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/5785.htm

Skintone is literally being implied in that verse.

They Cushytes were a jet black people. In modern Hebrew, the word Cushi is a racial slur.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh great biblical scholar & twister of the word.
what must one gather from this verse? :blessed:

Zephaniah 3:10

8 Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the Lord, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.

9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent.

10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

Even the daughter of my dispersed shall bring my offering

Not...

Even my people, who resemble the Ethiopians, shall bring my offering

We know the Jews were dispersed everywhere, including into Africa.

I've even mentioned that in this thread.

That's your proof that they were ALL black? lol

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol any more BHI talking points for me to debunk?

I think we've covered a great deal. But it's whatever to me.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All I will say is this if you believe blacks are the first people on earth it makes sense that we are the true jews of the Bible them cacs in Israel came from the mountains of Europe no way in hell they are the true people of the Lord when we give birth to them in the first place as the Great Khalid Mohammed said they are not the real Jews they are Johnny come lately Jews W/e the case Black excellence:salute:

Lol Khalid Mohammed (RIP). I still remember his cringeworthy debate with those white jews. Where he claimed the caucasians went into the caves of europe, because the suffix eu means to bind, and the rope to bind them in :dead:. Talking about they were biting on animals and acting crazy for 2,000 years until one day they discovered the ability to read and studied the law of Moses. Lol.

He, along with other so called muslims, also believed Allah was actually Wallace Fard: A half white, half indian ex-con who supposedly gave Elijah Muhammed the story of Yakub. The so called black scientist who created white people on the isle of patmos,

Lol nuff said.

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
You haven't debunked anything I've posted. I knew you had NO Answer for Zephaniah 3:10...you had to acknowledge that the people were black...

Now on to the other confusion you've spewed in this thread.

You posted this in my inquiring about this verse about VISAGE being black as coal
Lol this is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Citing passages that use the word "black" out of context. specifically those from the atrociously translated KJV.

For starters, let's look at that verse in Hebrew.

http://biblehub.com/lexicon/lamentations/4-6.htm

The word translated as black, chashak, actually means to darken, or become dark. Such as in the case of a sunset.
http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/2821.htm

In those verses, chashak is reference to dying and NOT their natural skintone.

btw...
https://webspace.utexas.edu/hcleaver/www/357L/357Lsum_s4_Aykroyd_Ch2.html
Dark pigmentation can start to appear on the face and trunk, it is probably caused by a glandular disturbance.

famine-victims.jpg

^These ain't black folk b.

there is more in that post that is meant to confuse the reader...had nothing to do with the scripture I wanted an answer from.

when I countered with videos in color of those said people in that picture...NOT turning dark. You said I was wrong for using pics of Jews of today to make my point...even when you did the same thing. Bottom line is the evidence I posted of the 'Jews' of today not turning black while malnutrition occurred does not line up with your interpretation of them not being black/darkskinned. You are ALL over the place & I'm not going to let you get away with confusion of the word on this board. Take that cacology somewhere else.

Wrong again.

I've literally showed you what each word means, presented them in the context they were used, even showed you the correct translations which ironically came from the NIV and ASV. Both popular bible translations.

I'm literally giving you proof and since it isn't to your liking, you reject it and go into ad Homenim attacks. Which basically means you're losing the debate.

I can only repeat something so many times before I realize the other person is pretty much stuck in their mood of thinking.

Your agenda is clear. You want the hebrews to be 100%, unadulterated black folk.... and unfortunately they weren't.

You can either accept that fact or continue believing what you want.

It's that simple.

No you did not. I just posted what you posted...& it proved nothing. I smashed your argument on 'red' earlier with the Redskin Helment & Heifer. Your job is to prove the bible wrong...not me. And to pile on-so far, you have failed to answer why Jesus, Mary, Joseph hide in Egypt. You have also failed to explain why Moses & Joseph/brothers was mistaken for Egyptian. You have failed & tried to deflect about Paul not being called black etc in Spain all the while neglecting that Paul was thought to be Moses/Egyptian.

Nevermind the fact that you are doing that after stating out of your own post that Egypt/Kemet meant black nation. You have lost the debate with the Word of God no matter how much you try to change it.

:camby:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You haven't debunked anything I've posted. I knew you had NO Answer for Zephaniah 3:10...you had to acknowledge that the people were black...

Now on to the other confusion you've spewed in this thread.

You posted this in my inquiring about this verse about VISAGE being black as coal

there is more in that post that is meant to confuse the reader...had nothing to do with the scripture I wanted an answer from.

So then let's unconfuse you.

http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/2821.htm

Word Origin
a prim. root
Definition
to be or grow dark
NASB Translation
blacker (1), brings darkness (1), dark (3), darkened (5), darkens (2), dim (1), grow dim (2), made it dark (1), make the dark (1).

http://biblehub.com/lexicon/lamentations/4-7.htm
http://biblehub.com/lexicon/lamentations/4-8.hth
http://biblehub.com/lexicon/lamentations/4-9.htm
^In Hebrew

Lamentations 4:7-9

Their princes were brighter than snow and whiter than milk, their bodies more ruddy than rubies, their appearance like lapis lazuli.
But now their appearance is blacker than soot; they are not recognized in the streets. Their skin has shriveled on their bones; it has become as dry as a stick.
9 Those killed by the sword are better off than those who die of famine; racked with hunger, they waste away for lack of food from the field.

Now that we've read that in context, the word chashak is implying what?

Death.

Whether you take that as dying by the sword or dying of hunger, to grow black means to die.

Point blank.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Now that we've read that in context, the word chashak is implying what?

Death.

Whether you take that as dying by the sword or dying of hunger, to grow black means to die.

Point blank.

:comeon:

NO WHERE in any of the links you posted does it state that or IMPLY that. QUIT LYING on the word.

this is what it says...do you think we're stupid breh. Like we can't read for ourselves :childplease:

Their visage
to'ar (to'-ar)
outline, i.e. figure or appearance -- + beautiful, comely, countenance, + fair, favoured, form, goodly, resemble, visage.is blacker
chashak (khaw-shak')
to be dark (as withholding light); transitively, to darken -- be black, be (make) dark, darken, cause darkness, be dim, hide.than a coal
shchowr (shekh-ore')
dinginess, i.e. perhaps soot -- coal.

quit fighting the word breh, 'implying' what you want it to imply...you can't win & you won't win. Just give it up breh you lost to GOD not me.