Hebrew Israelite videos

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ad hominems are the first sign somebody is losing a debate.

You can't debate me with facts, so you create speculation to deflect what I'm saying.

Meanwhile, you haven't given us any insight into which camp you're apart of?

The likelihood of you being another wannabe who gets all his stuff off youtube is high,

But If I'm wrong, prove it.

Irony....For the record, i can't be a 'wannabe' because a person is born an Israelite. It's not a boy scout group you can join. For an alleged former brainwashed member, you should know this.

You're not debating a kid b.

I actually know scripture.

You know how to twist it.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Irony....For the record, i can't be a 'wannabe' because a person is born an Israelite. It's not a boy scout group you can join. For an alleged former brainwashed member, you should know this.

Thing is, you weren't born an Israelite.

Especially if you go off the guidelines you THINK qualify someone as a Hebrew.

But if you feel otherwise, we can debate that too.

I am well versed in all the UPK talking points.

Which is why they're so easy to expose. None of them are rooted in concrete facts.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You're not even sure what you mean when you say black though, that's the problem.
of sub-Saharan and Saharan African decent. A socially constructed classification that started w cac, but spread to the more righteous varieties of the world. Since it's the original state and purest form of our species - i would also consider Barack Obama, the people who settled Asia, and Soledad Obrian black.

Being the original with the most varieties.. people sometime consider black Hispanics and black Australians non-black, but that's false. The original Hebrews and nerissa irving would also be considered black.

Any variation of a person who could have come from this:
images

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
wtf does this even mean. what author? i was referring to actual hieroglyphs but Egyptians had a black agenda as well :wtf:

:dead: dude is hilarious

he still hasn't answered my question about the actual VISAGE of the Jews...let alone Moses, Mary, Joseph & baby Jesus, and Joseph and his brothers all hiding or being mistaken as Egyptians AFTER he admitted that Egypt itself was a black nation :steviej:

:camby: get this clown outta here

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

his still hasn't answered my question about the actual VISAGE of the Jews...let alone Moses, Mary, Joseph & baby Jesus, and Joseph and his brothers all hiding or being mistaken as Egyptians AFTER he admitted that Egypt itself was a black nation :steviej:

Lol @ I didn't answer your question about visage.

I took you directly to the hebrew, showed you proof and you still rejected it.

if you wanna believe a lie, that's on you.

It is what it is.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES

BUT YOU DID JUST...JOIN. ONE DAY YOU SAID I'LL HANG OUT WITH THE SOUL SONIC FORCE AND THEY ACCEPTED YOU. YOU DIDN'T SUBMIT TO A DNA TEST OR SUBMIT ANY PAPERWORK PROVING LINEAGE. YOU JUST SHOWED UP AND THEY TAUGHT YOU THE SUPER SECRET HEBREW HANDSHAKE AND GAVE YOU AN OLD PARLIAMENT/FUNKADELIC COSTUME.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
of sub-Saharan and Saharan African decent. A socially constructed classification that started w cac, but spread to the more righteous varieties of the world. Since it's the original state and purest form of our species - i would also consider Barack Obama, the people who settled Asia, and Soledad Obrian black.

Being the original with the most varieties.. people sometime consider black Hispanics and black Australians non-black, but that's false. The original Hebrews and nerissa irving would also be considered black.

Any variation of a person who could have come from this:
images

Again, why weren't the Jews in spain confused for "negros"?

The irony here is they had been migrating to Spain waaaaay before Jesus was born.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Spain

Even Paul spoke about traveling there.

Romans 15:23-28

But now that there is no more place for me to work in these regions, and since I have been longing for many years to visit you,24 I plan to do so when I go to Spain. I hope to see you while passing through and to have you assistme on my journey there, after I have enjoyed your company for a while.25 Now, however, I am on my way to Jerusalem in the service of the Lord’s people there.26 For Macedonia and Achaia were pleased to make a contribution for the poor among the Lord’s people in Jerusalem.27 They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews’ spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.28 So after I have completed this task and have made sure that they have received this contribution, I will go to Spain and visit you on the way.

We either deal with facts or nothing at all.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In fact, ask yourself why the Jews in Alexandria weren't confused for black folk.

Cause they weren't black.

Just google "Fayum portraits" and see for yourself. All from the 1st century AD.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Lol @ I didn't answer your question about visage.

I took you directly to the hebrew, showed you proof and you still rejected it.

if you wanna believe a lie, that's on you.

It is what it is.

no you talked around it, went into all the reasons that black didn't mean black. said it didn't mean skintone...then went into some mess about white people turning dark with sickness (even if the word meant black as black). Which then I showed you proof that the people don't turn black...you deflected saying the people of now are not the people of then.

Then used Niger & black to mean black when it fit what you wanted. Now instead of answering the questions regarding Moses, Jesus, Mary, and Joseph/brother...you are now saying people didn't see black folks in Spain. :snoop: Even after Paul was thought to be an Egyptian himself. You are all over the place breh

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can you be 'confused' for a skin color?

Jeremiah 13:23
23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.

Songs 1:5 (Shulemite woman speaking)

5 “I am black but lovely,
O daughters of Jerusalem,
Like the tents of Kedar,
Like the curtains of Solomon.

You tell me. Scripture tends to mention it.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy

his still hasn't answered my question about the actual VISAGE of the Jews...let alone Moses, Mary, Joseph & baby Jesus, and Joseph and his brothers all hiding or being mistaken as Egyptians AFTER he admitted that Egypt itself was a black nation :steviej:

Dude cant and wont answer because he shot himself in the foot with an AR-15 when he admitted the Egyptians were black when i was saying the same thing as you a couple pages back.:skip: He then goes on to say that Hebrews didnt keep records of themselves like Egypt but types with absolute certainty that Hebrews look like the DeBarge family but we on some :duck:though

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jeremiah 13:23
23 Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.

Songs 1:5 (Shulemite woman speaking)

5 “I am black but lovely,
O daughters of Jerusalem,
Like the tents of Kedar,
Like the curtains of Solomon.

You tell me. Scripture tends to mention it.

Another deflection...Jeremiah 13:23 relates to someone changing who they are, it has NOTHING to do with skin color. Song of Solomon 1:5 has what to do with what I just asked? Absolutely nothing.

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
All I will say is this if you believe blacks are the first people on earth it makes sense that we are the true jews of the Bible them cacs in Israel came from the mountains of Europe no way in hell they are the true people of the Lord when we give birth to them in the first place as the Great Khalid Mohammed said they are not the real Jews they are Johnny come lately Jews W/e the case Black excellence:salute: