Hebrew Israelite videos

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
The more you post, the more you show yourself to be a liar. I've literally got a physical Strong's Concordance in front of me and it says this

qadar,kaw-dar';a primitive root, to be ashy, i.e. dark-coloured; by implication to mourn (in sackcloth or sordid garments):--be black (-ish), be (make) dark(-en), X heavily, (cause to) mourn

It's essentially the same word used in Songs of Solomon 1:5

I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.

It refers to Judah being Black (mourning), and their skin color, hence the reason they are 'black unto the ground.' They were Black all over...You're a god damn devil and the Most High is going to destroy you.

DEPENDS ON THE TRANSLATION I THINK. IF HE TRANSLATED CORRECTLY HE SAID IT SHOULD BE "HER PEOPLE LAMENT ON THE GROUND..." THAT WOULD MEAN NO SKIN COLOR WAS MENTIONED.

I'M NO EXPERT ON HEBREW BUT THAT'S WHAT HE WAS SAYING AND YOU KINDA SKIPPED OVER THAT.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DEPENDS ON THE TRANSLATION I THINK. IF HE TRANSLATED CORRECTLY HE SAID IT SHOULD BE "HER PEOPLE LAMENT ON THE GROUND..." THAT WOULD MEAN NO SKIN COLOR WAS MENTIONED.

I'M NO EXPERT ON HEBREW BUT THAT'S WHAT HE WAS SAYING AND YOU KINDA SKIPPED OVER THAT.

You're skipping over the fact the King James Version is WIDELY regarded as the most accurate version of the Bible available. Ask yourself why the word 'black' would be changed in so many versions.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reliefs show Elamites and Akkadians with nappy beards and hair..also braids..

Here's how the Persians looked

N1FrL2X.jpg

qdTyUwR.png

Czar said:
The Elamites (A people comprised of Shemite and Cushytes intermixing) become a RULING CLASS within the persian empire for a time. The persians themselves weren't black though.

Same deal with the Akkadians.

So we're ignoring two things..

1. The persians conquered parts of africa and intergrated soldiers into their army.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Achaemenid_Empire

I'm sure you noticed how the movie 300 correctly depicted that.

2. There had already been dark skinned/black ruling classes in Persia, just as there had been non-black ruling classes in Egypt.

Coin_Ardashir_Artaxerxes_I_Makrocheir.jpg

Parthian_Queen_Bust.jpg

Ancient+Persian+-+Tutt%2527Art%2540.jpg

220px-SculptureofCyrusTheGreat.jpg

Look at modern persians.

152454.jpg

tadshi012preview.jpg

hkhomeini.jpg

gemma-arterton-300x400.jpg

persian-woman-wearing-islamic-hejab.jpg

So are we picking and choosing definitions now? Or pretending certain people didn't mix with others?

Last edited:

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
You're skipping over the fact the King James Version is WIDELY regarded as the most accurate version of the Bible available. Ask yourself why the word 'black' would be changed in so many versions.

MORE ACCURATE THAN THE HEBREW/GREEK TEXT IT WAS TRANSLATED FROM? THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE. LOT'S OF MEANING IS LOST IN TRANSLATION. IT'S THE REASON WE ARE HAVING THIS ARGUMENT IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT'S ALSO THE REASON WHY MUSLIMS DON'T TRANSLATE THE QURAN.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kedar and Qadar are two different words. Although Kedar derives from Qadar.

http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/6938.htm
Kedar is of the skin, which means swarthy or dark. It was used for Ishmael's son Kedar & the Shulamite women.

http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/6937.htm
Qadar is used in reference to mourning. I.E, To become dark/sad in reference to mourning.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MORE ACCURATE THAN THE HEBREW/GREEK TEXT IT WAS TRANSLATED FROM? THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE. LOT'S OF MEANING IS LOST IN TRANSLATION. IT'S THE REASON WE ARE HAVING THIS ARGUMENT IN THE FIRST PLACE. IT'S ALSO THE REASON WHY MUSLIMS DON'T TRANSLATE THE QURAN.

I didn't say that.

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Kedar and Qadar are two different words. Although Kedar derives from Qadar.

http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/6938.htm
Kedar is of the skin, which means swarthy or dark. It was used for Ishmael's son Kedar & the Shulamite women.

http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/6937.htm
Qadar is used in reference to mourning. I.E, To become dark/sad in reference to mourning.

OKAY SO TENTS OF KEDAR COULD BE REFERENCING HIS SON THEN RATHER THAN COLOR. KEDAR HAD BLACK TENTS AND SOLOMON HAD BLACK CURTAINS. :manny:

MR. SNIFLES

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES

OKAY THEN WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? I'M NOT TRYING TO BE A DOUCHE.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OKAY THEN WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? I'M NOT TRYING TO BE A DOUCHE.

I just told you. He's saying black meant to mourn, and I'm saying it meant to mourn, AND refer to skin color. he himself already said the original Israelites were black, so why deny this? Also, Jesus was out of the tribe of Judah, and the scriptures clearly describe him as a Black man. If Jesus, who came out of the tribe of Judah, was Black, it would stand to reason the rest of Judah was also.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just told you. He's saying black meant to mourn, and I'm saying it meant to mourn, AND refer to skin color. he himself already said the original Israelites were black, so why deny this? Also, Jesus was out of the tribe of Judah, and the scriptures clearly describe him as a Black man. If Jesus, who came out of the tribe of Judah, was Black, it would stand to reason the rest of Judah was also.

Except it isn't referencing skintone whatsoever, It's talking about MOURNING.

For someone who claims to the a "Hebrew-Israelite" (two words which coincidentally aren't used together like that fwiw) you sure don't know much about hebrew.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Except it isn't referencing skintone whatsoever, It's talking about MOURNING.

For someone who claims to the a "Hebrew-Israelite" (two words which coincidentally aren't used together like that fwiw) you sure don't know much about hebrew.

I know like I stated earlier in the thread, that one word can mean numerous things, although there is generally one definition that is widely used. For someone that claims to be a follower of Christ, your works are of the devil.