Hebrew Israelite videos

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:dwillhuh::patrice: duly noted

dude is a joke breh

he monitors all threads like this...whenever someone makes a great point about blackness that really can't be refuted, he'll chime in with a joke to kinda ease the tension on cac feelings. He tries to distract from the truth that has been shown by mocking or getting people to laugh. He's like a defense mechanism for them.

Last edited:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
dude is a joke breh

he monitors all threads like this...whenever someone makes a great point about blackness that really can't be refuted, he'll chime in with a joke to kinda ease the tension on cac feelings. He tries to distract from the truth that has been shown by distracting or getting people to laugh. He's like a defense mechanism for them.

yea i peeped peeped game. he comes through with some funny post from time to time though

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
yea i peeped peeped game. he comes through with some funny post from time to time though
I am SERIOUS. They do NOT want YOU to know that Sonic the Hedgehog was a Hebrew MOOR. This KNOWLEDGE can only be obtained from youtube videos of true HEBREWS in COSTUMES on STREET CORNERS. You have just been ADDED to the MOTHER WHEEL'S list of targets. Your calcified PINEAL GLAND cannot save you, DEVIL.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I don't have to use Amos 9:7 :heh: nor does it debunk anything about scripture pointing out that the people were black folks.
Honestly breh, this is an argument you can't win. I've done just about everything you have to debunk the OG israelites from being black people but nothing can change what the word says breh. Sooner or later you will have to accept just like I did that the people in that book were black :manny:

Zephaniah 3:9-10
9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent.

10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.
----------------------------------------------------

you want more?
--------------------------------
Lamentations 4:6-8
6 For the punishment of the iniquity of the daughter of my people is greater than the punishment of the sin of Sodom, that was overthrown as in a moment, and no hands stayed on her.

7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:

8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

--------------------------------------------
now I want you to look up the definition of that word visage and report it back to this board. The only people whose skin turns black in starvation & sickness is darkskinned folks. Combine that with woolly hair, living amongst Africans...common sense shows that these folks were black.

actually I don't believe they were stuck on race but more of tribes & culture. I think white people were the only guys that stuck out as being 'other' back then.

bump because of cac distraction behavior

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I hope you guys know where Israel is..it's right next to Africa..of course there were black hebrews back then..there were hella black empires all thru the Middle East..

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
none of those people in the link you posted look "ruddy" at all, light to medium tan. And posting the pics of black cows and that dark skinned African child is misleading because we all know black people run the gamut as far as complexions. Still true today ie the "Cosby" kids and ancient times ie ancient Kemet and ancient Hebrews.

You DO know some of the people in those painting are 1st century Jews from Alexandria, Aka Egypt, right?

Google "Jew Fayum Portraits" so you can get a general idea of how mixed the hebrews actually were. Facts are facts b.

For the record, the last Israelite referred to as Adom/Admoniy or "ruddy" was Solomon and he died around 931 BC... 931 year BEFORE Jesus.

This is before the Hebrews were enslaved by the Assyrians. Before the Persian empire followed suit. Before Greece and Rome came through and crushed the buildings.

Wanna a small example of how much influence these cultures had on them outside of perhaps intermixing?

the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet was dropped in favor of the Aramaic script.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_alphabet

28_alphabetchart.gif

they had already gone through 2 before that one.

Most Jews in Alexandria didn't speak hebrew, which lead to the creation of the Septuagint/LXX by Hebrew scholars who spoke both languages.

http://www.septuagint.net

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lamentations 4:6-8
6 For the punishment of the iniquity of the daughter of my people is greater than the punishment of the sin of Sodom, that was overthrown as in a moment, and no hands stayed on her.

7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:

8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

--------------------------------------------
now I want you to look up the definition of that word visage and report it back to this board. The only people whose skin turns black in starvation & sickness is darkskinned folks. Combine that with woolly hair, living amongst Africans...common sense shows that these folks were black.

actually I don't believe they were stuck on race but more of tribes & culture. I think white people were the only guys that stuck out as being 'other' back then.

Lol this is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Citing passages that use the word "black" out of context. specifically those from the atrociously translated KJV.

For starters, let's look at that verse in Hebrew.

http://biblehub.com/lexicon/lamentations/4-6.htm

The word translated as black, chashak, actually means to darken, or become dark. Such as in the case of a sunset.
http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/2821.htm

In those verses, chashak is reference to dying and NOT their natural skintone.

Let's read Lamentations 4:1-10 within context.

1 How the gold has lost its luster,
the fine gold become dull!
The sacred gems are scattered
at every street corner.

2 How the precious children of Zion,
once worth their weight in gold,
are now considered as pots of clay,
the work of a potter’s hands!

3 Even jackals offer their breasts
to nurse their young,
but my people have become heartless
like ostriches in the desert.

4 Because of thirst the infant’s tongue
sticks to the roof of its mouth;
the children beg for bread,
but no one gives it to them.

5 Those who once ate delicacies
are destitute in the streets.
Those brought up in royal purple
now lie on ash heaps.

6 The punishment of my people
is greater than that of Sodom,
which was overthrown in a moment
without a hand turned to help her.

7 Their princes were brighter than snow
and whiter than milk,
their bodies more ruddy than rubies,
their appearance like lapis lazuli.

8 But now their appearence is blacker than soot;
they are not recognized in the streets.
Their skin has shriveled on their bones;
it has become as dry as a stick.

9 Those killed by the sword are better off
than those who die of famine;
racked with hunger, they waste away
for lack of food from the field.

10 With their own hands compassionate women
have cooked their own children,
who became their food
when my people were destroyed.

With that debunked, let's take a look at another passage the BHI love to (mis)quote.

Lamentation 5:10 (From the KJV)

Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

http://biblehub.com/lexicon/lamentations/5-10.htm
^In Hebrew

The word black there is kamar, which means to become HOT, not black.
http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/3648.htm

The word terrible is actually zalaphah, which means burning or raging heat.
http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/2152.htm
This is the correct translation.

Our skin is hot as an oven with the burning heat of famine.

btw...
https://webspace.utexas.edu/hcleaver/www/357L/357Lsum_s4_Aykroyd_Ch2.html
Dark pigmentation can start to appear on the face and trunk, it is probably caused by a glandular disturbance.

famine-victims.jpg

^These ain't black folk b.

But yeah...

Here's another misquoted verse: Jeremiah 14:2 (KJV).

Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up.

http://biblehub.com/lexicon/jeremiah/14-2.htm
^In Hebrew

The Hebrew word there, qadar, means to MOURN or become dark/sad in reference to mourning. Skintone is not being implied at all.
http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/6937.htm

The correct translation would be:

Judah mourns, and her gates languish; her people lament on the ground, and the cry of Jerusalem goes up.

This is why understanding the languages of scripture is important. Cause everything you're posting is a reach.

I should know. I was IN the BHI. I can spot the talking points and terrible exegesis a mile away.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope you guys know where Israel is..it's right next to Africa..of course there were black hebrews back then..there were hella black empires all thru the Middle East..

So going by this logic Spain and Portugal were black too?

gibraltar1.jpg

(And before someone mentiones it, I'm well aware of the 700 year reign of the Moors/Muslims in the Iberian Peninsula. I'm simply pointing out the flaw in dude's argument)

You're also forgetting there were tons of non-black empires throughout the "Middle East" or Western Asia as well.

Last edited: