Hebrew Israelite videos

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died

Why the hell would our Eurocentric society make fake black persian artifacts..you just hate the fact that blacks have had their hands in creating mighty empires..that's why I can't go to school..too many lies...I'm bound to flash at a professor for polluting me and my classmates with his/her B.S

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Using anything from realhistoryww is just asking to not be taken serio

I already did smart guy.

Now refute it.

You claim to know Hebrew, this shouldn't be difficult for you.

Point out the syntax in that verse.

I never claimed to know Hebrew. And posting a PDF from the fake Jews isn't addressing the matter. It's okay though, I know that you can't. From now on, I'm ignoring everything you say because it's obvious the Truth is not in you.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never claimed to know Hebrew.

But you claim to BE Hebrew.

How ironic.

Well then, if you don't know Hebrew you most certainly have no business debating people who do.

You still haven't refuted anything I've said. Whereas I've addressed and thoroughly debunked everything you've presented.

Again, step your research up.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zephaniah 3:9
For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.

I don't need to know Hebrew.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Based on the information shared in this thread:

The original Hebrews were black--- then the Romans, Greeks, Asians, and Hamites mixed with the original Hebrews. Even after all that mixing, they were depicted as black.

West Africans were black--- then the "mixed" Hebrews came down and mixed with some of the West Africans. Then the English, Portuguese, Spanish, and Native Americans mixed with West African and multiracial Hebrew slaves (in the Americas). Even after all that mixing, they're depicted as black

One group is considered "Black" and the other one isn't.:why:

I think we have different definitions on what it is to be Black

AFTER ALL THIS MIXING AND MATCHING IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE FOR 90% OF THE AFRICAN AMERICANS TO TELL IF THEY ARE HEBREW OR NOT. UNLESS YOU CAN TRACE YOUR LINEAGE BACK YOU CAN'T CONFIRM THAT. IF ROMANS, GREEKS, ASIANS, AND HAMITES MIXED WITH THE ORIGINAL HEBREWS DOESN'T THAT MAKE THEIR DESCENDANTS HEBREWS TOO?(NOT THE ONES THAT DIDN'T MIX) HOW MUCH HEBREW BLOOD DO YOU NEED TO GET INTO THE CLUB? I DIDN'T SEE ANY PERCENTAGES IN THE BIBLE SO I'M ASSUMING YOU HAVE TO DO THE 1 DROP MOVE. IF THERE IS A MINIMUM AMOUNT WE PROBABLY DON'T FIT. WE'RE SO MUTTED OUT AT THIS POINT THAT I DON'T THINK WE HAVE MORE THAN 30% OF ANYTHING IN OUR BLOOD ANYMORE.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AFTER ALL THIS MIXING AND MATCHING IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE FOR 90% OF THE AFRICAN AMERICANS TO TELL IF THEY ARE HEBREW OR NOT. UNLESS YOU CAN TRACE YOUR LINEAGE BACK YOU CAN'T CONFIRM THAT. IF ROMANS, GREEKS, ASIANS, AND HAMITES MIXED WITH THE ORIGINAL HEBREWS DOESN'T THAT MAKE THEIR DESCENDANTS HEBREWS TOO?(NOT THE ONES THAT DIDN'T MIX) HOW MUCH HEBREW BLOOD DO YOU NEED TO GET INTO THE CLUB? I DIDN'T SEE ANY PERCENTAGES IN THE BIBLE SO I'M ASSUMING YOU HAVE TO DO THE 1 DROP MOVE. IF THERE IS A MINIMUM AMOUNT WE PROBABLY DON'T FIT. WE'RE SO MUTTED OUT AT THIS POINT THAT I DON'T THINK WE HAVE MORE THAN 30% OF ANYTHING IN OUR BLOOD ANYMORE.

Which was the point.

To remove the silly notion that lineage=salvation. Especially for those looking for shortcuts into the kingdom of the Most High without going through his son.

When the new convenant is not of lineage, but of faith through grace. We are all collectively Israel under it.

Galatians 3:26-29

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith,27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female,for you are all one in Christ Jesus.29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Galatians 6:12-16

12 Those who want to impress people by means of the flesh are trying to compel you to be circumcised. The only reason they do this is to avoid being persecuted for the cross of Christ.13 Not even those who are circumcised keep the law, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast about your circumcision in the flesh.14 May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.15 Neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything; what counts is the new creation.16 Peace and mercy to all who follow this rule—to the Israel of God.

Romans 9:6-8

6 It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.7 Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.”8 In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.

Matthew 3:7-10

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance.9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham.10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the hell would our Eurocentric society make fake black persian artifacts..you just hate the fact that blacks have had their hands in creating mighty empires..that's why I can't go to school..too many lies...I'm bound to flash at a professor for polluting me and my classmates with his/her B.S

The guy who dapped you believes all black people came from Israel lol..

According to him, all the slaves were hebrews, whereas the africans aren't actually black people and worthy of death just like the white race.

Btw, using anything from realhistoryww as source material is flat out asking to not be taken seriously.

Eurocentric and Extreme Afrocentric viewpoints go hand in hand. Both are rooted in half truths and race agendas that divide rather than unify.

I'm ignorant because I don't get why you posted a picture of a Strong's Concordance?

You claim to have a physical copy of Strong's Concordance in front of you.

I simply took a pic of my Strong's concordance to prove a point.

You're full of half-truths and lies.

The irony...

Notice this clown @Czar didn't address this. He'll gloss over it and go to another one of his lies.

You seem to be having trouble understanding the use of adjectives, verbs and nouns.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/black

Black as an adjective can define skintone, but it can also define an absence of light, wickedness, anger, etc.

Black as a verb defines a state of being, such as mourning/sorrow etc. Qadar is a verb
http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/6937.htm

Whereas Black as a noun can define the color of clothing synonymous with mourning/sorrow.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/mourn
ˈmourning noun
1. grief shown eg because of someone's death.
2. black or dark-coloured clothes suitable for a mourner. She was wearing mourning.

1. to feel or express sadness for the death or loss of (someone or something)
2. (Social Science / Anthropology & Ethnology) (intr) to observe the customs of mourning, as by wearing black[/b]

Black has always been the color of mourning/darkness/death. Whereas white typically represents joy/light/life.

As for ashes and mourning.

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/1944-ashes
A mourner cast Ashes (or dust) on his head (II Sam. xiii. 9), or sat (Job ii. 8; Jonah iii. 6) or lay (Esth. iv. 3) or rolled himself (Jer. vi. 26; Ezek. xxvii. 30) in Ashes (or dust).

2 Samuel 13:19

19 And Tamar put ashes on her head and tore the long robe that she wore. And she laid her hand on her head and went away, crying aloud as she went.

I don't need to know Hebrew.

Yes you do.

It'll help you understand all the verses you're misunderstanding & misusing.

Last edited:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
this guy:

qdTyUwR.png

Looks like the guy I posted a couple pages back:

Sadhguru%20Jaggi%20Vasudev.jpg

....which isn't surprising considering the fact that Persians and Indians are from the same racial stock.

:laff: @ them being black. Please. You guys are gullible as fukk if you really believe this shyt.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Bruh, I used those pics of hands with skin disease to prove that one doesn't need vast amounts of melanin to produce "white skin". In no way was I attempting to say the OG hebrews were caucasian.

I also posted those women to show what centuries of intermixing typically does to the ethnic makeup of people..

I'm telling you straight up that the OG Hebrews were neither 100% black or 100% white. They were a mixed multitude. Scripture & history confirm that.

Read Genesis 21:21, Genesis 38, Exodus 2:21, Numbers 25, Numbers 31, Deuteronomy 21:10-14, Judges 14, The book of Ruth, 2 Samuel 3:3, 2 Samuel 11, 1 Kings 3:1; 11:1-3; 16:31, 2 Kings 17:24, The book of Esther, Acts 16:1-3, Acts 24:24, etc etc.

Then read up on History. See what the Persian, Greek and Roman Empires did within that region.

If you wanna agree to disagree, cool. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

But what i'm showing you are facts. The truth is the truth b.

You posting the lighter skinned lepers proves nothing really. No one ever said that lighter people "cant" get leprosy but is it really that much of a curse if El Debarge catches it compared to Wesley Snipes? And look back at my posts I never contended that the Hebrews werent mixed, history and scripture can attest to that. But those pictures only tell part of the story because SOME hebrews looked like those women but not all. Some looked like Nino Brown and some looked like Vin Diesel. Black skin doesnt always equate to being pitch black dark, our complexions range to different extremes but the template is still the same.

Anthropologist, Count Constatin de Volney (1727-1820)
"The ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of it's original color, while retaining none the less the imprint of its original mold. We can even state as a general principle that the face (referring to The Sphinx) is a kind of monument able, in many cases, to attest to or shed light on historical evidence on the origins of the people."

Dude acknowledges that the ancient Egyptians mixed for centuries with Europeans but still can tell they were black, so why are ancient Hebrews any different?

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You posting the lighter skinned lepers proves nothing really. No one ever said that lighter people "cant" get leprosy but is it really that much of a curse if El Debarge catches it compared to Wesley Snipes? And look back at my posts I never contended that the Hebrews werent mixed, history and scripture can attest to that. But those pictures only tell part of the story because SOME hebrews looked like those women but not all. Some looked like Nino Brown and some looked like Vin Diesel. Black skin doesnt always equate to being pitch black dark, our complexions range to different extremes but the template is still the same.

Anthropologist, Count Constatin de Volney (1727-1820)
"The ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of it's original color, while retaining none the less the imprint of its original mold. We can even state as a general principle that the face (referring to The Sphinx) is a kind of monument able, in many cases, to attest to or shed light on historical evidence on the origins of the people."

Dude acknowledges that the ancient Egyptians mixed for centuries with Europeans but still can tell they were black, so why are ancient Hebrews any different?

:snoop:

Bro, we know they were black due to a varity of reasons.

1. the Egyptians were arduous record keepers. We have heriogphlics, alphabets, tombs that have been recently uncovered, etc.

2. The name kemet means "black land".

3. Biblically speaking we know they were once 100% black because they descended from mizraim, who was the son of Ham, the father of ALL black people.

By contrast, the Israelites came from Shem. They were never depicted as a "black nation". They typically stayed away from making images due to the 10 commandments.

And distiguishing between Wesley snipes to Vin Diesel is easy. One pretty much has full hamitic features, the other is mixed (Half black, half white)

Claiming a mixed person as one of your own is silly. because whatever other race they're mixed with can claim them too.

Y'all brothers seriously need to get out the country and see the world. Some of y'all are way too sheltered..

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lemme just add on to that.

Some people claim the first man was black. Others claim he was white. Biblically speaking, the first man (Adam) was red.

This is why the words Admoniy and Adom derive from his name. It also opened the door later on for Noah to produces two children of different color (Japheth and Ham),while fathering one who was identical to his own and Adam's.

I find it ironic how the Most High chose to make his path through Shem as opposed to Ham or Japheth. He probably anticipated the ignorant race based bickering that goes on today.

And even then, Shem's descendants still mixed with Ham's and Japheth's.

As for black folk collectively...a little research will tell you that we are the people of the motherland. We have an incredible history. We don't need to pillage other people's story to come up with our own.

Otherwise we became as bad as the eurocentrics.

Last edited: