Hebrew Israelite videos

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
There are also plenty of people in our world that fit that description better.

For what it's worth, the Hebrew word for brown/dark brown is Chum.

Read the bible some more. Read the book of Esther for example. Study up on history. Greeks and Romans were marrying hebrew women throughout their respective kingdoms. The disciple Timothy is the biproduct of a hebrew mother and greek father.

The hebrews were very much a mixed people.

http://ler.letras.up.pt/uploads/ficheiros/6558.pdf

Look at these protraits of Jews living in alexandria during the 1st century. Those aren't full blooded black folk fam.

I go by scripture description. The OG Hebrews were black, now what do they look like today? I don't know but I know those folks were black because the bible states that. That pic you posted is not how all black people look, especially if they are mixed with something. 'Miry Clay' is dark & muddy.

as for the red heifer pic you posted I can post more that look like the complexion of black folk.

300px-Red_Angus_Heifer.jpg
07-Tulsa-Heifer.gif

I mean really the heifer is reddish-brown.

It's like some people like to ignore that fact for whatever reason. Mind boggling.

except none of those folks had woolly hair and didn't live in & out of Africa :stopitslime:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You're like a puppy begging for my attention. Shouldn't you be worried about your East Indian brothers/sisters not getting hit by trains, and eating bad food?

lol yeah I will worry about that actually...I aint worried about no BHI doing me some harm thats for damn sure :russ:

lemme know when the most high gets you off of Esau's corners.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I go by scripture description. The OG Hebrews were black, now what do they look like today? I don't know but I know those folks were black because the bible states that. That pic you posted is not how all black people look, especially if they are mixed with something. 'Miry Clay' is dark & muddy.

as for the red heifer pic you posted I can post more that look like the complexion of black folk.

300px-Red_Angus_Heifer.jpg
07-Tulsa-Heifer.gif

I mean really the heifer is reddish-brown.

As can I...

Z01EDRGHILLIEGWPREDESTINED.jpg.opt900x675o0,0s900x675.jpg

Red%20Heifer.jpg

cattle.GIF

By contrast...

66f879c779f1c2d7958977341818_grande.jpg

2q3ablj.jpg

Don't get me wrong, there were black hebrews... But as a whole OG Israel was not a black nation.

We have portraits from the 1st century AD which verify that point.

When the Israelites described themselves as a whole, it was as adom or admoniy (red), not shachor (black) or chum (dark brown).

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol yeah I will worry about that actually...I aint worried about no BHI doing me some harm thats for damn sure :russ:

lemme know when the most high gets you off of Esau's corners.

Lol more like Japheth's corners.

Or better yet, Japheth's video streaming site. Cause I seriously doubt this guy has ever been to any of the UPK schools.

He'd be alot more brainwashed than he is now.

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
Just skimming the thread because nothing in here really applies to me, but I'm seeing a lot of quoting of the bible and whatnot then a bunch of pictures of cows has me :laff:.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol more like Japheth's corners.

Or better yet, Japheth's video streaming site. Cause I seriously doubt this guy has ever been to any of the UPK schools.

He'd be alot more brainwashed than he is now.

You mean like how you claim you were?

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
As can I...

By contrast...

66f879c779f1c2d7958977341818_grande.jpg

2q3ablj.jpg

Don't get me wrong, there were black hebrews... But as a whole OG Israel was not a black nation.

We have portraits from the 1st century AD which verify that point.

When the Israelites described themselves, it was mainly as adom or admoniy (red), not shachor (black) or chum (dark brown).

:snoop: there are more types of black people in Africa than this :heh:

I understand your point but tell me what miry clay means? Then tell me what does this guy on this helmet look like even though he is described as 'red'

riddell-washington-redskins-authentic-on-field-helmet-d-20110219000654397~6372454w.jpg

:snoop:
This is not hard folks

now if your skin is that complexion and you have woolly hair...you are black. Nothing else needs to be said breh.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going by that dumb

You mean like how you claim you were?

Lol I was. Can't even lie.

Thing is, in the schools they don't let you research. They are totally against anyone looking up things that havent been inspected or monitored by the elders or "teachers" first.

They won't even let you use your own bible. You are literally provided copies of the KJV which have been approved by the elders.

I felt like Martin Luther when he discovered the Catholicism was a lie once I actually did research what they were saying.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
:snoop: there are more types of black people in Africa than this :heh:

I understand your point but tell me what miry clay means? Then tell me what does this guy on this helmet look like even though he is described as 'red'

riddell-washington-redskins-authentic-on-field-helmet-d-20110219000654397~6372454w.jpg

:snoop:
This is not hard folks

now if your skin is that complexion and you have woolly hair...you are black. Nothing else needs to be said breh.

standing.jpg

so this guy is black?

:rudy:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
look breh, I don't care what set he claim. That guy is black :russ:

He's actually from the same place as this guy:

Sadhguru-Jaggi-Vasudev.jpg

as matter of fact even though this guy is an Indian this is kind of what I believe Jesus looked like, but with more semetic features.