Hebrew Israelite videos

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: there are more types of black people in Africa than this :heh:

I understand your point but tell me what miry clay means? Then tell me what does this guy on this helmet look like even though he is described as 'red'

riddell-washington-redskins-authentic-on-field-helmet-d-20110219000654397~6372454w.jpg

:snoop:
This is not hard folks

now if your skin is that complexion and you have woolly hair...you are black. Nothing else needs to be said breh.

So basically... you're making up definitions that appeal to your interest? That's pretty much what eurocentrics do, lol.

So we take passages that mention sheep and claim they're symbolically referring to nappy black folk hair, while completely omitting the fact that sheep are white?

Or we use passages that refer to cows and claim they're also referring to brothers & sister, despite cow hair being straight?

Or we take Daniel 7:9 & Revelation 1:14 completely out of context, as if the COLOR isn't being described and not hair texture.

But yeah...

http://ler.letras.up.pt/uploads/ficheiros/6558.pdf

You still haven't addressed this, which completely silences what you're saying.

Listen, my point isn't to argue whether they were one thing or another... but instead to make you come to the realization that NONE of what you're saying has anything to do with salvation.

In the new convenant, which was sealed with the messiah's blood, nodody is saved by lineage. Point blank.

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
He's actually from the same place as this guy:

Sadhguru-Jaggi-Vasudev.jpg

as matter of fact even though this guy is an Indian this is kind of what I believe Jesus looked like, but with more semetic features.

I don't know any of these people or where they're from...all I know is if they look like that with woolly hair they are black. What is semetic features actually? That term is not used in the bible.

Listen, my point isn't to argue whether they were one thing or another... but instead to make you come to the realization that NONE of what you're saying has anything to do with salvation?

In the new convenant, which was sealed with the messiah's blood, nodody is saved by lineage. Point blank.

I'm not making anything up breh. I look at scripture & use common sense. Oh and I never said people are saved by lineage...what would be the point of Jesus if that was the case?

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
except those people don't have dark skin...fail again
Lol brotherman, that fail belongs exclusively to you.

I'm simply using your flawed logic to show how silly it is.

if they were darker, it still doesn't make them black.

India15.jpg

indian-kids_7098.jpg

india362.jpg

3252813878_8601454477.jpg

care to explain this?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Lol brotherman, that fail belongs exclusively to you.

I'm simply using your flawed logic to show how silly it is.

if they were darker, it still doesn't make them black.

India15.jpg

indian-kids_7098.jpg

india362.jpg

3252813878_8601454477.jpg

care to expalin this?

I don't see any woolly hair breh :yeshrug: the bible denoted color of skin & hair texture as descriptions...so that's what I go by

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I don't know any of these people or where they're from...all I know is if they look like that with woolly hair they are black. What is semetic features actually? That term is not used in the bible.

but this goes back to what we were talking about in that other thread as well. what definition of "black" are we using here? If by "black" you mean anyone with African ancestry, than no. If you mean medium brown to dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes, then yeah. if the guy with the fro in that first pic I posted is black, then so are the people behind him, we can't pick and choose.

and by semetic features I mean that look a lot of middle easterners and arabs have...that nose shape, the sloped forehead....not all of them have it but you know what I'm talking about.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see any woolly hair breh :yeshrug: the bible denoted color of skin & hair texture as descriptions...so that's what I go by

Lol nope.

So basically... you're making up definitions that appeal to your interest? That's pretty much what eurocentrics do, lol.

So we take passages that mention sheep and claim they're symbolically referring to nappy black folk hair, while completely omitting the fact that sheep are white?

Or we use passages that refer to cows and claim they're also referring to brothers & sister, despite cow hair being straight?

But yeah...

You still haven't addressed this, which completely silences what you're saying.

Listen, my point isn't to argue whether they were one thing or another... but instead to make you come to the realization that NONE of what you're saying has anything to do with salvation.

That's already been debunked in here.

But hey...

Jeremiah 13:23

Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots? Neither can you do good who are accustomed to doing evil.

^This is contradicting your theory...

Using Amos 9:7 to counter that is to say you don't actually read scripture. Especially since that verse isn't talking about ethnicity or color.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but this goes back to what we were talking about in that other thread as well. what definition of "black" are we using here? If by "black" you mean anyone with African ancestry, than no. If you mean medium brown to dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes, then yeah. if the guy with the fro in that first pic I posted is black, then so are the people behind him, we can't pick and choose.

and by semetic features I mean that look a lot of middle easterners and arabs have...that nose shape, the sloped forehead....not all of them have it but you know what I'm talking about.

He still doesn't understand the concept of being mixed.

He thinks people back then had the same concept of race as modern folks do. That they just sat back idly and never intermarried/intermixed, never adopted things from one another. Everyone just stayed the same for thousands of years lol.

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Lol nope.

That's already been debunked in here.

But hey...

Jeremiah 13:23

Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots? Neither can you do good who are accustomed to doing evil.

^This is contradicting your theory...

Using Amos 9:7 to counter that is to say you don't actually read scripture. Especially since that verse isn't talking about ethnicity or color.

I don't have to use Amos 9:7 :heh: nor does it debunk anything about scripture pointing out that the people were black folks.
Honestly breh, this is an argument you can't win. I've done just about everything you have to debunk the OG israelites from being black people but nothing can change what the word says breh. Sooner or later you will have to accept just like I did that the people in that book were black :manny:

Zephaniah 3:9-10
9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent.

10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.
----------------------------------------------------

you want more?
--------------------------------
Lamentations 4:6-8
6 For the punishment of the iniquity of the daughter of my people is greater than the punishment of the sin of Sodom, that was overthrown as in a moment, and no hands stayed on her.

7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:

8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

--------------------------------------------
now I want you to look up the definition of that word visage and report it back to this board. The only people whose skin turns black in starvation & sickness is darkskinned folks. Combine that with woolly hair, living amongst Africans...common sense shows that these folks were black.

actually I don't believe they were stuck on race but more of tribes & culture. I think white people were the only guys that stuck out as being 'other' back then.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have to use Amos 9:7 :heh: nor does it debunk anything about scripture pointing out that the people were black folks.
Honestly breh, this is an argument you can't win. I've done just about everything you have to debunk the OG israelites from being black people but nothing can change what the word says breh. Sooner or later you will have to accept just like I did that the people in that book were black :manny:

Zephaniah 3:9-10
9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the Lord, to serve him with one consent.

10 From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

you want more?

Lamentations 4:6-8
6 For the punishment of the iniquity of the daughter of my people is greater than the punishment of the sin of Sodom, that was overthrown as in a moment, and no hands stayed on her.

7 Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:

8 Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

now I want you to look up the definition of that word visage and report it back to this board. The only people whose skin turns black in starvation & sickness is darkskinned folks. Combine that with woolly hair, living amongst Africans...common sense shows that these folks were black.

You know, the answer of how ruddy got changed to red in Lamentations 7.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
You know, the answer of how ruddy got changed to red in Lamentations 7.

nah, I don't. I really didn't need to know. When I looked up that red heifer who Jesus is coming back for, it let me know all I needed to know.

Also the constant use of describing his people as miry clay. You have to look up the definition of these words & really you just have to accept the truth that the people in the bible were black.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
As can I...

Z01EDRGHILLIEGWPREDESTINED.jpg.opt900x675o0,0s900x675.jpg

Red%20Heifer.jpg

cattle.GIF

By contrast...

66f879c779f1c2d7958977341818_grande.jpg

2q3ablj.jpg

Don't get me wrong, there were black hebrews... But as a whole OG Israel was not a black nation.

We have portraits from the 1st century AD which verify that point.

When the Israelites described themselves as a whole, it was as adom or admoniy (red), not shachor (black) or chum (dark brown).

none of those people in the link you posted look "ruddy" at all, light to medium tan. And posting the pics of black cows and that dark skinned African child is misleading because we all know black people run the gamut as far as complexions. Still true today ie the "Cosby" kids and ancient times ie ancient Kemet and ancient Hebrews.