Hebrew Israelite videos

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol.

I'ma former member of the BHI bruh.

I was there back when they were collectively known as the ICUPK. Before Tahar left to form HOD and later GMS. Before Ahrayah falsely predicted Jesus was returning on Jan 1st 2000 to kill the white race. Before Tazadaqyah took over and changed it to the ICGJC. Before others left to form the "new" ISUPK. Before HOI, AOC, GOCC, UIC, IUIC, LOI and all the other off-shoot cults. I know every elder personally. I also know they're false teachers personally.

I know all the lies they kick. From the edomites supposedly being white people, to that fake language Ahrayah created (Lashawan Qadash) supposedly being real hebrew, to them using historically inaccurate books such as From Babylon to Timbuktu, to claiming the elders are reincarnated members of the bible. Along with distorting scripture itself.

The average UPKer rarely fact checks the stuff he's being taught. All the camps teach members to lie if they can't come up with something to refute a claim, because "The Most High will have mercy on us if it's for his cause". Lol.

It's the reason I left. I literally researched everything and found out it was either twisted out of context or a lie.

i also dedicated myself to studying history and the actual languages of the bible. So if you're thinking of debating me, you've got the wrong one. Cause you're not gonna fool me with the fake BHI talking points and half truths, when I have facts on my side.

I could care less who you are. I don't run from anyone, so if you you're up for the test, then try me. You've already posted numerous scriptures that have nothing to do with 'cursing' as we know today, so I would say that you're probably a liar about everything else.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could care less who you are. I don't run from anyone, so if you you're up for the test, then try me. You've already posted numerous scriptures that have nothing to do with 'cursing' as we know today, so I would say that you're probably a liar.

I already did.

but like I said, if you're feeling froggy, leap.

Let's start with the Edomites. They're not white people.

Prove me wrong.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then you obviously don't understand the hebrew language itself.

lol like I said, if you're feeling froggy, leap.

Let's start with the Edomites. They're not white people.

Prove me wrong.

You stepped in the thread. I already laid out the case of Edomites being whites. The burden of proof is on YOU.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You stepped in the thread. I already laid out the case of Edomites being whites. The burden of proof is on YOU.

lol Fair enough.

I haven't searched through this thread, but I assume you used these BHI talking points.

1. Esau's descendants are refered to as dukes in the KJV. Only Europeans call themselves dukes. Europeans=edomites.

2. Esau is called red (or ruddy in the KJV), which means he was so white that the blood could be seen through his skin

3. You quoted from the book of Obadiah and 2nd Esdras to prove the white people in this country are the Edomites.

Let's start with point 1.

The Hebrew word alluph, which appears in Genesis 36, Exodus 15:15 & 1 Chronicles 1:51-54 means chief or leader. The Septuagint (created by the jews) translated alluph as hegemon, which also means chief or leader. The Vetus Latina & Vulgate used the word dux, which again means leader. Dux was also used for commanders who didn't have an official rank in the Roman Empire, such as Germans and Celtics. The word dux was later incorporated into Old English, Spanish, Portuguese, French as a title of nobility. Hence why the Douay–Rheims and KJV used the word duke in their translation. This was later rectified in future bible translations using the words chief or leader. Now ask yourself this, how could the Hebrews or Edomites use the word "duke" if it didn't exist in their languages?

Point 2 is easy. If Esau was apparently so white that he was called red (Admoniy), then one can easily assume Jacob was also red, seeing as they were twins (Genesis 25:24). If your excuse is they were fraternal twins, 1 Samuel 16:12, Songs 5.10 & Lamentations 4:7 contradict you. In those verses David, Solomon and the Israelites are all called Admoniy & Adom. Esau also had 6 black wives (Genesis 26:34; 28:9; 36:2-3) 4 of whom produced children for him. If he was supposedly white, his descendants sure weren't.

Point 3 is also easily debunked. To understand what happened to the Edomites you have to understand history and scripture. Obadiah predicted that Edom would be destroyed and their land would be taken. The Babylonians and Nabatean Kingdom were the first to conquer Edom. The Greeks followed suit and hellenized Edom, hence their name changing to Idumeans & their land to Idumea. the Hasmonean dynasty of Judea conquered the land and judaized the Idumeans, meaning they forcefully made them converts. In fact, the last kings of Judea were all pretty much Idumeans/Edomites converts. These same men also married and had children with Judean women. King Herod even renovated the 2nd temple, which came to be called King Herod's temple. Those same Idumeans were completely destroyed during the 70 year Judean-Roman wars. Their land is currently being held by the nation of Jordan, who are the descendants of the Hashemite...

By contrast, Japheth, brother of Shem, is called the father of Europe. Just look at his line. The Celtic tribes came from Gomer. Germany came from Ashkenaz. The Greeks and Romans came from Javan, The Medes came from Madai and so on.

Google it if you don't believe me.

In conclusion, Esau didn't father a single white nation.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol let's debunk another theory.

The Brothers and sisters taken on the slave ships weren't the original 12 tribes of israel.

Prove me wrong. 1 Thessalonians 5:21 says to prove all things.

I'm not about to search this thread for your quotes, so copy/paste whatever you said here.

Just a fair warning. If you plan on using Deuteronomy 28 or anything out of FBTT, prepare to be hit with facts.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fine with me lol.

I haven't searched through this thread, but I can safely assume you used these talking points.

1. The word dukes appears in the KJV, and only one nation supposedly uses that as a title: England

2. Esau is called red or ruddy in the KJV, which means he was so white that the blood could be seen through his skin

3. You quoted from the book of Obadiah and Esdra to claim the white race are the Edomites.

Let's start with point 1.

The Hebrew word alluph, which appears in Genesis 36, Exodus 15:15 & 1 Chronicles 1:51-54 means chief or leader. The jews who created the Septuagint translated alluph using the greek word hegemon, which means leader. The Vetus Latina & Vulgate used the word dux, which also means leader. Dux was used for commanders who didn't have an official rank in the Roman Empire, such as Germans and Celtics. The title dux was incorporated into Old English, Spanish, Portuguese, French as a title of nobility. Hence why the Douay–Rheims & the translation it inspired, the KJV, used the word duke in their translation. This was later rectified in future bible translations using the words chief and leader. Now ask yourself this: how could the Hebrews, Edomites and surrounding cultures use the word 'duke' if it didn't exist in their various languages?

:stopitslime:You can't be serious. This proves my point more than it does yours. You just stated the Hebrew word 'alluph' was translated into the word 'duke' by people in the Roman Empire (white people), and was then incorporated into Old English, Spanish, Portugese, and French (other white people) 'as a title of nobility'. The King James version is written in Old English. You essentially saying that the word duke today and 'alluph' translated to duke back in 1611 when the people knew of the Dukes of Scotland, England etc., but instead of using a different word because it wasn't accurate, they still used that word anyway? There's a reason the word 'duke' is what was used. Make sure you don't forget the word 'kings' in Genesis 36:31, which is the same in ALL versions.

Genesis 36:31
And these are the kings that reigned in the land of Edom, before there reigned any king over the children of Israel.

Edom had kings and great political power way before any king reigned in Israel, hence the reason the Roman Empire became great back in those times. Plus, just because it was changed to chiefs in some versions, it wasn't changed in every version hence Wycliffe, Tyndale, The Webster Bible, King James 1611, and Douay-Rheims versions which still use the word 'duke'. A simple online search can confirm this.

Point 2 is easy. If Esau was supposedly white (or an albino lol) based on that assumption, then we can safely assume Jacob was white/albino as well, seeing as they were twins (Genesis 25:24). If your excuse is that they were fraternal twins, 1 Samuel 16:12, Songs 5.10 & Lamentations 4:7 contradict you. In those verses we see David, Solomon and the Israelites being refered to as Admoniy & Adom, which means red. Esau also had 6 black wives (Genesis 26:34; 28:9; 36:2-3) 4 of whom produced children for him. If he was supposedly white, his descendants sure weren't.

False. People like you who like to pervert the scripture try to say 1 Samuel 16:12, Songs 5:10 & Lamentations 4:7 say 'red', when the word used is clearly the word 'ruddy'.

1 Samuel 16:12
And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he.

1 Samuel 17:42
And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.

Song of Solomon 5:10
My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.

Lamentations 4:7
Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:

Esau is described as 'red'.

Genesis 25:25
And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.

Although the same Strong's H132 - 'admoniy is used to describe Esau as red (excluding Song of Soloman and Lamentations), King David is ONLY described as 'ruddy' throughout the scriptures using that same 132. The word ruddy doesn't ONLY mean red, and since you claim to know Hebrew, you also know that one word can have MANY meanings, although there is one that is usually generally accepted as the MAIN meaning. The word ruddy only means that he was attractive, and easy on the eyes, not that he was 'red' the way Esau is described. For more proof of this, people can watch this video.

Also, the word 'ruddy' was changed to also mean red so these devil Edomites could hide who they are. Regarding Esau and his wives, you're off on that also. A white male and a Black female can have a white child. One look at Robin Thicke's son with Paula Patton proves this. And if this wasn't the case, you would have to explain how whites came about because everyone on the Earth in the beginning was BLACK. Science proves this.

Robin-and-Julian-Thicke-Labor-Day.jpg

Point 3 is also easily debunked. To understand what happened to the Edomites you have to understand history and scripture. Obadiah predicted that Edom would be destroyed and their land would be taken. The Babylonians and Nabatean Kingdom were the first to conquer Edom. The Greeks followed suit and hellenized Edom, hence their name changing to Idumeans & their land to Idumea. the Hasmonean dynasty of Judea conquered the land and judaized the Idumeans. Those remaining Idumeans were completely destroyed during the 70 year Judean-Roman wars. Their land is currently being held by the nation of Jordan, who are the descendants of the Hashemite...

First off, you're saying alot without providing historical reference, nor backing it up with scripture. I can easily say that you have no idea what you're speaking of because you just claimed the Babylonians, Nabateans, and the Greeks occupied Edom. The scriptures CLEARLY tell us that Israel will 'possess their possessions', not these other nations, much less the people you claim to be Hashemites.

Obadiah 1:17-18

17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.

The Book of Malachi, which is the LAST book of the Old Testament says this

Chapter 1:3-4

3 And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

4 Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.

These scriptures clearly tell us Edomites STILL exist and the LORD will hate them 'for ever.' The book of Obadiah is a FUTURE judgement. It has not happened yet.

By contrast, you forget that Europeans/fair skinned nations came from Japheth, brother of Shem. The Celtic tribes came from Gomer. Germany came from Ashkenaz. The Greeks and Romans came from Javan, The Medes came from Madai and so on.

Google it if you don't believe me.

More bullshyt, that's not backed up by scripture, nor historical fact. It's not my job to 'Google it', you should have provided it since you started the debate.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol let's debunk another theory.

The Brothers and sisters taken on the slave ships weren't the original 12 tribes of israel.

Prove me wrong. 1 Thessalonians 5:21 says to prove all things.

I'm not about to search this thread for your quotes, so copy/paste whatever you said here.

Just a fair warning. If you plan on using Deuteronomy 28 or anything out of FBTT, prepare to be hit with facts.

Again, the burden of proof is on YOU. You're the one making outlandish claims. I'm not copying and pasting anything.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For anyone who wants MORE proof of Esau being the white man, here it goes. And nothing is said in this video, it's just showing references that prove the point.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't be serious. This proves my point more than it does yours. You just stated the Hebrew word 'alluph' was translated into the word 'duke' by people in the Roman Empire (white people), and was then incorporated into Old English, Spanish, Portugese, and French (other white people) 'as a title of nobility'. The King James version is written in Old English. You essentially saying that the word duke today and 'alluph' translated to duke back in 1611 when the people knew of the Dukes of Scotland, England etc., but instead of using a different word because it wasn't accurate, they still used that word anyway? There's a reason the word 'duke' is what was used. Plus, just because it was changed to chiefs in some versions, it wasn't changed in every version hence Wycliffe, Tyndale, The Webster Bible, and Douay-Rheims versions which still use the word 'duke'. A simple online search can confirm this.
Wrong

The hebrew word alluph was translated as hegemon in the septuagint and NT.

Hegemon is used in reference to the Israelites along with other nations, not just the edomites.

http://lexicon.katabiblon.com/search.php?mode=fetch&text=LXX&range=Jer48:13&lemma=ἡγεμών&i=on
http://lexicon.katabiblon.com/search.php?mode=fetch&text=LXX&range=Jer48:16&lemma=ἡγεμών&i=on

http://lexicon.katabiblon.com/search.php?mode=fetch&text=LXX&range=Ps54:14&lemma=ἡγεμών&i=on
http://lexicon.katabiblon.com/search.php?mode=fetch&text=LXX&range=Ez23:23&lemma=ἡγεμών&i=on
http://biblesuite.com/greek/strongs_2233.htm

And guess what?

Dux was also used for the Israelites in the Vulgate.

http://www.drbo.org/cgi-bin/s?t=0&q=dux&b=lvb

So i guess that makes everyone an Edomite according to your silly logic.

Learn how to research stuff.

LionofJudah said:
False. People like you who like to pervert the scripture try to say 1 Samuel 16:12, Songs 5:10 & Lamentations say 'red', when the word used is clearly the word 'ruddy'.

1 Samuel 16:12
And he sent, and brought him in. Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he.

Song of Solomon 5:10
My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.

Lamentations 4:7
Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more ruddy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire:

Esau is described as 'red'.

Genesis 25:25
And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.

Although the same Strong's H132 - 'admoniy is used to describe Esau as red (excluding Song of Soloman and Lamentations), King David is ONLY described as 'ruddy' throughout the scriptures using that same 132. The word ruddy doesn't ONLY mean red, and since you claim to know Hebrew, you also know that one word can have MANY meanings, although there is one that is usually generally accepted as the MAIN meaning. The word ruddy only means that he was attractive, and easy on the eyes, not that he was 'red' the way Esau is described. For more proof of this, people can watch this video.

Also, the word 'ruddy' was changed to also mean red so these devil Edomites could hide who they are. Regarding Esau and his wives, you're off on that also. A white male and a Black female can have a white child. One look at Robin Thicke's son with Paula Patton proves this. And if this wasn't the case, you would have to explain how whites came about because everyone on the Earth in the beginning was BLACK. Science proves this.

Robin-and-Julian-Thicke-Labor-Day.jpg

Red and ruddy are the same thing bruh.

http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/132.htm

red, ruddy

Or (fully) admowniy {ad-mo-nee'}; from 'adam; reddish (of the hair or the complexion) -- red, ruddy.

http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/119.htm

adom: to be red
Short Definition: red

Both Esau AND David are called Admoniy.

Facts >>>>> Speculation.

Lol you thought you were slick leaving out the rest of Obadiah.

Obadiah 1:19-21

People from the Negev will occupy
the mountains of Esau,
and people from the foothills will possess
the land of the Philistines.
They will occupy the fields of Ephraim and Samaria,
and Benjamin will possess Gilead.
This company of Israelite exiles who are in Canaan
will possess the land as far as Zarephath;
the exiles from Jerusalem who are in Sepharad
will possess the towns of the Negev.
Deliverers will go up on Mount Zion
to govern the mountains of Esau.
And the kingdom will be the Lord’s.

Which is what The Hasmonian Dynasty accomplished when it took the land of Idumea/Edom and added it into the Kingdom of Judea.

Now let's read Malachi 1:3-5 in a proper translation that isn't the erroneous and utterly laughable KJV.

1 A prophecy: The word of the Lord to Israel through Malachi.2 “I have loved you,” says the Lord. “But you ask, ‘How have you loved us?’ “Was not Esau Jacob’s brother?” declares the Lord. “Yet I have loved Jacob, 3 but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his hill country into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals.” 4 Edom may say, “Though we have been crushed, we will rebuild the ruins.” But this is what the Lord Almighty says: “They may build, but I will demolish. They will be called the Wicked Land, a people always under the wrath of the Lord.

This was also fufilled when Herod the Great overthrew the Hasmonian Dynasty with the help of Rome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(37_BC)

The Idumeans became the ruling class in Judea... until they were completely wiped out during the Judeo-Roman wars.

LionofJudah said:
More bullshyt, that's not backed up by scripture, nor historical fact.

More BHI talking points which can't be substantiated with facts.

The difference between us is everything I'm saying is 100% backed up by history & reputable sources. Everything you're saying was made up by high school dropouts.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get the feeling you were kicked out of ICUPK, and didn't leave voluntarily.

Wrong

The hebrew word alluph was translated as hegemon in the septuagint and NT.

Hegemon is used in reference to the Israelites along with other nations, not just the edomites.

http://lexicon.katabiblon.com/search.php?mode=fetch&text=LXX&range=Jer48:13&lemma=ἡγεμών&i=on
http://lexicon.katabiblon.com/search.php?mode=fetch&text=LXX&range=Jer48:16&lemma=ἡγεμών&i=on

http://lexicon.katabiblon.com/search.php?mode=fetch&text=LXX&range=Ps54:14&lemma=ἡγεμών&i=on
http://lexicon.katabiblon.com/search.php?mode=fetch&text=LXX&range=Ez23:23&lemma=ἡγεμών&i=on
http://biblesuite.com/greek/strongs_2233.htm

And guess what?

Dux was also used for the Israelites in the Vulgate.

http://www.drbo.org/cgi-bin/s?t=0&q=dux&b=lvb

So i guess that makes everyone an Edomite if we use your silly logic.

Learn how to research your stuff.

None of this helps your argument. I also don't speak Greek, nor Latin. What you are trying to do is cause confusion, but it doesn't work up here, buddy boy.

Red and ruddy are the same thing bruh.

http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/132.htm

red, ruddy

Or (fully) admowniy {ad-mo-nee'}; from 'adam; reddish (of the hair or the complexion) -- red, ruddy.

http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/119.htm

Short Definition: red

Facts >>>>> Speculation.

I've already stated (and proved) that ruddy is not equal to red and vice versa. You can try to corrupt the scriptures all you'd like, but it's not going to work. You want people to believe that Jesse didn't bring his youngest son to the LORD due to him being 'red'?? Are you serious?

It's the reason it says 'Now he was ruddy'...

You want people to believe that Goliath looked down on David because he was 'red'??? Really??

And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.

David was young and a prettyboy, so people didn't think he would be the one to kill Goliath, hence the reason the story is so great. You trying to say it meant red is a damn lie. For anyone that thinks I'm lying check out this link, and expand the Gesenius's Lexicon and see what it says.

Ruddy
http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H119&t=KJV

Red
http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H132&t=KJV

Look in the Gesenius's Lexicon for both. Notice for red (132) it doesn't mention the word ruddy, but for ruddy, it mentions red. Why? Take a wild guess. This fool puts all his faith in the white man's concordance instead of looking at what is plainly in his face.

Lol you thought you were slick leaving out the rest of Obadiah.

Obadiah 1:19-21

People from the Negev will occupy
the mountains of Esau,
and people from the foothills will possess
the land of the Philistines.
They will occupy the fields of Ephraim and Samaria,
and Benjamin will possess Gilead.
This company of Israelite exiles who are in Canaan
will possess the land as far as Zarephath;
the exiles from Jerusalem who are in Sepharad
will possess the towns of the Negev.
Deliverers will go up on Mount Zion
to govern the mountains of Esau.
And the kingdom will be the Lord’s.

Which is what The Hasmonian Dynasty accomplished when it took the land of Idumea/Edom and added it into the Kingdom of Judea.

Now let's read Malachi 1:3-4 in a proper translation that isn't the erroneous and utterly laughable KJV.

1 A prophecy: The word of the Lord to Israel through Malachi.
2 “I have loved you,” says the Lord.

“But you ask, ‘How have you loved us?’

“Was not Esau Jacob’s brother?” declares the Lord. “Yet I have loved Jacob, 3 but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his hill country into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals.”

4 Edom may say, “Though we have been crushed, we will rebuild the ruins.”

But this is what the Lord Almighty says: “They may build, but I will demolish. They will be called the Wicked Land, a people always under the wrath of the Lord. 5 You will see it with your own eyes and say, ‘Great is the Lord—even beyond the borders of Israel!’

This was also fufilled when Herod the Great overthrew the Hasmonian Dynasty with the help of Rome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(37_BC)

The Idumeans became the ruling class in Judea... until they were completely wiped out during the Judeo-Roman wars.

Damn, you're full of shyt. You claim that Obadiah 1:19-21 refers to the Hasmonian Dynasty, but conveniently leave out Obadiah 1:18 which is supposed to happen BEFORE 19-21 would be possible.

Obadiah 1:18
And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.

Now, if Obadiah 1:18 was the end of the Edomites as you claim, how the hell did King Herod who is a Idumean/Edomite come to power AFTER that, especially when the LORD already stated the land would be his?

More BHI talking points which can't be substantiated with facts.

The difference between us is everything I'm saying is 100% backed up by history & reputable sources. Everything you're saying was made up by high school dropouts.

Right...

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, the burden of proof is on YOU. You're the one making outlandish claims. I'm not copying and pasting anything.

Let's start by pointing out the glaring flaw in the So-called "black people are the 12 tribes of Israel" theory.

1. The Jews were a mixed multitude prior to the siege of 70 AD. The bible and history confirm that. Or are we forgetting the Persian, Greek and Roman rule of the holy land? Esther married the king of persia, Roman governor Felix was married to Drusilla, who was a Jew. Timothy the disciple was the product of a Greek father and Hebrew mother (Acts 16:1-3). In Acts 13:1 Simeon is called Niger, which means black. Now why would he be called black if they were ALL supposedly black? Countering that with Paul being called Egyptian in Acts 21:38 is to say you don't know much about history. Especially since Alexandria at that time was a multicultural metropolis filled with Greeks, Romans, Jews, Arabs, Syrians, Ethiopians etc. But if you wanna hit me with Amos 9, or Joseph & Moses being confused for Egyptians, I'll be more than happy to debunks those for you as well.

2. We know Jews were sent to North Africa, specifically Egypt after the siege of 70 AD, thus fufilling Deuteronomy 28:68.

http://www.ccel.org/j/josephus/works/war-6.htm
So this Fronto slew all those that had been seditious and robbers, who were impeached one by another; but of the young men he chose out the tallest and most beautiful, and reserved them for the triumph; and as for the rest of the multitude that were above seventeen years old, he put them into bonds, and sent them to the Egyptian mines

But they were also sent in large numbers throughout ALL the roman provinces, which included countries that WEREN'T in Africa. Thus setting in motion the fufillment of Deuteronomy 28:64.

Titus also sent a great number into the provinces, as a present to them, that they might be destroyed upon their theatres, by the sword and by the wild beasts; but those that were under seventeen years of age were sold for slaves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_province

This to go along with the fact that there were LARGE communities of jews in places like Greece, Rome, Spain, Portugal, Turkey, etc.

3. The Jewish communities of West Africa were the result of the Migrant Jews who came into the area and established communities there. Sephardic, Egyptian, Moroccan and Berber Jews. We know the original people of Kemet were undoubtedly black, but Egypt had also come off centuries upon centuries of intermixing with Hyksos, Persians, Greeks, Romans etc. Just like the Berbers, Moroccans and Jews themselves..

In fact, look at this portait of Leo Africanus, who was a Berber Muslim (and later Catholic).

Leo_africanus.jpg

^That ain't black bruh.

4. Those Jews converted some of the local population during their stay until aggressive Islamic rule started creeping in, resulting in the murder and expulsion of the jews in that region. The expelled Jews went north to the large communities in Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, and Egypt . The local (Read: Hametic) population that remained were converted back to Islam.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_of_Bilad_el-Sudan#Trade_and_establishment_of_communities

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_of_Bilad_el-Sudan#Islamic_era

Leo Africanus:

In Garura there were some very rich Jews. The intervention of the preacher (Muhammid al-Maghili) of Tlemcen set up the pillage of their goods, and most of them have been killed by the population. This event took place during the same year when the Jews had been expelled from Spain and Sicily by the Catholic King."
"The king (Askia) is a declared enemy of the Jews. He will not allow any to live in the city. If he hears it said that a Berber merchant frequents them or does business with them, he confiscates his goods."

So there goes the "they were all black and waiting to be taken as slaves" theory.

5. The Jews that were expelled from Spain didn't all just head into Africa.

640px-Sepharadic_Migrations.jpg

Lol someone seriously underrates the prospect of INTERMIXING and migration during 1400 years the jews had been taken out of Judea. In fact, Jews had been migrating to spain before Jesus was even born. Even Paul mentioned his plans to travel there (Romans 15:24-28)

In conclusion, the real truth is the vast majority of the slaves sent to the Americas and the caribbean were Hametic muslims and local tribesmen & women.

www.youtube.com/watch?v= GJ5P8SMwo2U[/media]
www.youtube.com/watch?v= 0xzzwgbZKko[/media]
(Combine each link to each)

Last edited:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Black Hebrew Israelites claim they are not hate preachers

A: " a true Hebrew doesn't HATE men for the sake of hating OR BECAUSE OF SKIN COLOR.hebrews teach again the doctrinal lies that exist in those religions.BUT WE DON'T HATE THE PEOPLE WE HATE THE LIES"

( what do you say to this? Cause you clearly hate white people)

Galatians 3:28 " There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are ALL one in Christ Jesus.

And the individual that posted below me gave you multiple scriptures pertaining to the way you talk ( which I was gonna bring up he beat me to it) you provided 1 scripture.

And in relation to my video question a lot of your videos you posted have men heavily emphasizing that blacks are the true Israelites ( which honestly isnt an issue) but if you could possibly please just provide 1 video of black Hebrew Israelites just teaching Jesus and salvation and not mentioning skin color it would be appreciated.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LionofJudah said:
I get the feeling you were kicked out of ICUPK, and didn't leave voluntarily.

None of this helps your argument. I also don't speak Greek, nor Latin. What you are trying to do is cause confusion, but it doesn't work up here, buddy boy.

Lol cause confusion huh? the irony.

The english translation is to the right of the greek. The latin should be obvious. You already know what dux is. The verses are listed. You shouldn't have any trouble with anything i'm showing you.

Then again, Hebrew probably gives you enough trouble as it is. "Yahawashi and Yahawah"... lol.

Which reminds me. I have some videos for you at the end of my post.

LionofJudah said:
I've already stated (and proved) that ruddy is not equal to red and vice versa. You can try to corrupt the scriptures all you'd like, but it's not going to work. You want people to believe that Jesse didn't bring his youngest son to the LORD due to him being 'red'?? Are you serious?

It's the reason it says 'Now he was ruddy'...

You want people to believe that Goliath looked down on David because he was 'red'??? Really??

David was young and a prettyboy, so people didn't think he would be the one to kill Goliath, hence the reason the story is so great. You trying to say it meant red is a damn lie. For anyone that thinks I'm lying check out this link, and expand the Gesenius's Lexicon and see what it says.

Ruddy
http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H119&t=KJV
Red
http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=H132&t=KJV
Look in the Gesenius's Lexicon for both. Notice for red (132) it doesn't mention the word ruddy, but for ruddy, it mentions red. Why? Take a wild guess. This fool puts all his faith in the white man's concordance instead of looking at what is plainly in his face.

Imagine that... a BHI proponent accusing someone else of corrupting scripture.

And you're missing the point

http://biblesuite.com/hebrew/strongs_132.htm

Admoniy implies the same thing in all instances. It appears 3 times in the tanakh. Once for Esau, Twice for David. Both times it is giving a physical discription based on color.

1 Samuel 16:12, in the KJV.

The Vugate and Septuagint translated Admoniy with the words pyrrakis and rufus, which mean red..

http://lsj.translatum.gr/wiki/πυρράκης

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Rufus

Even ruddy itself means red, reddish.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ruddy

Lol but i'ma let you tell it.

LionofJudah said:
Damn, you're full of shyt. You claim that Obadiah 1:19-21 refers to the HasmonGesian Dynasty, but conveniently leave out Obadiah 1:18 which is supposed to happen BEFORE 19-21 would be possible.
Obadiah 1:18
And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.
Now, if Obadiah 1:18 was the end of the Edomites as you claim, how the hell did King Herod who is a Idumean/Edomite come to power AFTER that, especially when the LORD already stated the land would be his?

Hasmonean* Ḥashmona'im in hebrew.

Who came to occupy the house of Jacob and Joseph (Ephraim and Manasseh)? Judah.

As you easily pointed out, Malachi gives us a follow up of what would happen....Which eventually did.

This is simple stuff anyone can figure out by doing a little research....

...Unless you're a BHI of course. lol. Then it's whatever the "elders" feel the interpretation is.

LionofJudah said:

Indeed I am. Now watch these videos and learn something

www.youtube.com/watch?v= JpzVFWQfnUk
www.youtube.com/watch?v= rBJQs2RlHjQ
www.youtube.com/watch?v= JtiCKrf1f1o
www.youtube.com/watch?v= _w
(Combine each link to watch)

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Hebrew Israelites claim they are not hate preachers

A: " a true Hebrew doesn't HATE men for the sake of hating OR BECAUSE OF SKIN COLOR.hebrews teach again the doctrinal lies that exist in those religions.BUT WE DON'T HATE THE PEOPLE WE HATE THE LIES"

( what do you say to this? Cause you clearly hate white people)

Galatians 3:28 " There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are ALL one in Christ Jesus.

And the individual that posted below me gave you multiple scriptures pertaining to the way you talk ( which I was gonna bring up he beat me to it) you provided 1 scripture.

And in relation to my video question a lot of your videos you posted have men heavily emphasizing that blacks are the true Israelites ( which honestly isnt an issue) but if you could possibly please just provide 1 video of black Hebrew Israelites just teaching Jesus and salvation and not mentioning skin color it would be appreciated.

Exactly! I was about to school him on that too.

Watch him come back and say "Those greeks were really the Hebrews of the Northern Kingdom" lol.

Some of these dudes are so brainwashed that they don't even realize the BHI as a whole is a bunch of cults..

Alotta the ones you see making threads like these haven't even been to any of the schools. Most get their stuff straight from Youtube.

The sad thing is, if they went to any BHI school, they'd be completely turned off by it. The cult atmosphere is overwhelming. You'd have to be a former member to understand that.

Just look at these videos exposing them. The first 3 are from former members.

(Combine each link to watch)
www.youtube.com/watch?v= B2Nrtf7GbS4
www.youtube.com/watch?v= LWZ9BgpIaOY
www.youtube.com/watch?v= RmsXlHqm8Kk
www.youtube.com/watch?v= JUFj5G0ksf0
www.youtube.com/watch?v= rdcS-hOv3hs
www.youtube.com/watch?v= PnRw5hksmW0
www.youtube.com/watch?v= gb_H2HLmca0
www.youtube.com/watch?v= dmM64fKwx54
www.youtube.com/watch?v= WRUq7Meqs-Q
www.youtube.com/watch?v= mEJOkVCcNZg
www.youtube.com/watch?v= ZPlMEAjSeg0
www.youtube.com/watch?v= Lo9ThDl1fmU
www.youtube.com/watch?v= AdKwXtpBOIQ

Nuff said

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's start by pointing out the glaring flaw in the So-called "black people are the 12 tribes of Israel" theory.

1. The Jews were a mixed multitude prior to the siege of 70 AD. The bible and history confirm that.

Prove it. If you're referring to Exodus Chapter 12, you'd better read all of it.

37 And the children of Israel journeyed from Rameses to Succoth, about six hundred thousand on foot that were men, beside children.

38 And a mixed multitude went up also with them; and flocks, and herds, even very much cattle.

Or are we forgetting the Persian, Greek and Roman rule of the holy land? Esther married the king of persia, Roman governor Felix was married to Drusilla, who was a Jew. Timothy the disciple was the product of a Greek father and Hebrew mother (Acts 16:1-3).

And your point is? Black is still genetically dominant. Are you claiming the Jews automatically became white through race mixing?

In Acts 13:1 Simeon is called Niger, which means black. Now why would he be called black if they were ALL supposedly black?

Niger is a proper noun, that's why it's capitalized. It's his damn name. This doesn't prove your point whatsoever.

Countering that with Paul being called Egyptian in Acts 21:38 is to say you don't know much about history. Especially since Alexandria at that time was a multicultural metropolis filled with Greeks, Romans, Jews, Arabs, Syrians, Ethiopians etc. But if you wanna hit me with Amos 9, or Joseph & Moses being confused for Egyptians, I'll be more than happy to debunks those for you as well.

Cut it out...Ancient Egypt during this time was Black. We all know Moses was mistaken for an Egyptian. It's believed that Moses led the Israelites out around 1440 B.C. The Greek writer Herodotus, who lived in the 5th century B.C., wrote that 'the people of Colchis must be Egyptians because like them they are black-skinned and wooly-haired.' This was way after the Israelites had left Egypt, so the Israelites looked the same way the ancient Egyptians did-Black.

http://www.bible.ca/archeology/bible-archeology-exodus-date-1440bc.htm

2. We know Jews were sent to North Africa, specifically Egypt after the siege of 70 AD, thus fufilling Deuteronomy 28:68.

I'm now convinced you're a liar. Deuteronomy 28:68 clearly states the Israelites would go into Egypt (bondage) again BY SHIPS, and it states we would then be sold into slavery. No ship is needed to go from Israel to Egypt, so no, that didn't fulfill that prophecy fully. You and I both know Egypt is not referring to the literal country of Egypt. The Jews living amongst the Hamites didn't go into slavery until the 1500's, so that's off.

But they were also sent in large numbers throughout ALL the roman provinces, which included countries that WEREN'T in Africa. Thus setting in motion the fufillment of Deuteronomy 28:64.

What's your point? I never stated that every Israelite slave came out of/went into Africa.

3. Jews didn't hit West Africa until the 14th century AD. They came fleeing persecution from the Iberian Peninsula, specifically Spain. They were acompanied by Berber, Morrocan and Egyptian jews who traded in the region.We know the original people of Kemet were undoubtedly black, but Egypt had also come off centuries upon centuries of intermixing with Hyksos, Persians, Greeks, Romans etc. Just like the Berbers, Moroccans and Jews themselves..

in fact, look at this portait of Leo Africanus, who was Berber, from around the same period.

Leo_africanus.jpg

^That ain't black bruh.

Posting a picture of Leo Africanus proves what? Claiming Jews didn't go to West Africa until 14th Century proves what (except that they were there before the Trans-Atlantic slave trade started)? Claiming that North Africa (particularly Egypt) was a place of many invasions proves what? The timeframe for ancient Egypt being Black still matched up with Moses being mistaken for an Egyptian. Are you going to post a picture of white Jesus next to prove the tribe of Judah isn't Black?

4. These jews established communities in the area.

Yes, I know (see Ouidah/Benin)

Even converting some of the local population during their stay until aggresive Islamic rule started creeping in, resulting in the murder and expulsion of the jews in that region. The expelled Jews went north to the large communities in Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, and Egypt.

So let me get this straight, Jews went from North Africa to South Africa after 70 A.D., but they didn't make their way to West Africa until the 14th century? I doubt it.

Leo Africanus:

In Garura there were some very rich Jews. The intervention of the preacher (Muhammid al-Maghili) of Tlemcen set up the pillage of their goods, and most of them have been killed by the population. This event took place during the same year when the Jews had been expelled from Spain and Sicily by the Catholic King."
"The king (Askia) is a declared enemy of the Jews. He will not allow any to live in the city. If he hears it said that a Berber merchant frequents them or does business with them, he confiscates his goods."

So there goes the "they were all black and waiting to be taken as slaves" theory.

Not at all.

5. The Jews that were expelled from Spain didn't all just head into Africa.

800px-Sepharadic_Migrations.jpg

Lol someone seriously underrated the prospect of INTERMIXING and migration during 1400 years the jews had been taken out of Judea. In fact, Jews had been migrating to spain before Jesus was even born. Even Paul mentioned his plans to travel there (Romans 15:24-28)

In conclusion, the real truth is the vast majority of the slaves sent to the Americas and the caribbean were Hametic muslims and local tribesmen & women.

You're trying to peddle the lie that we're saying ALL Israelites were taken from Africa, which is false. Hell, the Spaniards invaded Central and South America and took some of them back to Spain to be slaves (by ships). Would that not be fulfillment of Deut. 28:68 also? The tribe of Judah however which is in America and scattered across the globe are Black. You can claim they were Hamites all you'd like, that doesn't make it true however.

Last edited: