Hebrew Israelite videos

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Hebrew Israelites claim they are not hate preachers

A: " a true Hebrew doesn't HATE men for the sake of hating OR BECAUSE OF SKIN COLOR.hebrews teach again the doctrinal lies that exist in those religions.BUT WE DON'T HATE THE PEOPLE WE HATE THE LIES"

( what do you say to this? Cause you clearly hate white people)

Galatians 3:28 " There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are ALL one in Christ Jesus.

And the individual that posted below me gave you multiple scriptures pertaining to the way you talk ( which I was gonna bring up he beat me to it) you provided 1 scripture.

And in relation to my video question a lot of your videos you posted have men heavily emphasizing that blacks are the true Israelites ( which honestly isnt an issue) but if you could possibly please just provide 1 video of black Hebrew Israelites just teaching Jesus and salvation and not mentioning skin color it would be appreciated.

You don't understand the writings of Paul, who you probably didn't even know wrote Galatians. Pay attention to the 29th verse. Here we go-

Galatians 3:28-29

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Romans 9:7
[URL='http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Romans-9-7/']7Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.[/URL]

The seed is Isaac's seed.

Galatians 3:16

16Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

The one seed is to Isaac's seed, not all of Abraham's seed. Galatians 3:28 decoded. So no, it's only for the Nation of Israel.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ad Hominem-An ad hominem (Latin for "to the man" or "to the person"[1]), short for argumentum ad hominem, is an argument made personally against an opponent instead of against their argument.[2] Ad hominem reasoning is normally described as an informal fallacy,[3][4][5] more precisely an irrelevance.

Notice when you have people coming in the thread causing confusion, ask yourself WHY are they trying to cause the confusion. It's obvious they are bitter about SOMETHING regarding this topic, but know they'll never tell you the full truth. When videos are posted, which don't have a damn thing to do with the topic at hand, ask yourself why. When they are proven wrong about a particular subject, and don't bring it up in their subsequent post, ask yourself why. I quoted everything even after it was responded to, did my opponent? Concentrate on the topic, and not the devils trying to throw you off course. Believe me, there are many snakes in the grass.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't understand the writings of Paul, who you probably didn't even know wrote Galatians. Pay attention to the 29th verse. Here we go-

Galatians 3:28-29

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Romans 9:7
7Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
The seed is Isaac's seed.

Galatians 3:16
16Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

The one seed is to Isaac's seed, not all of Abraham's seed. Galatians 3:28 decoded. So no, it's only for the Nation of Israel.
Lol The only one not understanding scripture here is you.

Galatians 3:18
14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

Romans 9:10-25

10 Not only that, but Rebekah’s children were conceived at the same time by our father Isaac. 11 Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God’s purpose in election might stand: 12 not by works but by him who calls—she was told, “The older will serve the younger.” 13 Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”

14 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! 15 For he says to Moses,

“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”

16 It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17 For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

19 One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?” 20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’” 21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

22 What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction? 23 What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory— 24 even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles? 25 As he says in Hosea:

“I will call them ‘my people’ who are not my people;
and I will call her ‘my loved one’ who is not my loved one,”

26 and,

“In the very place where it was said to them,
‘You are not my people,’
there they will be called ‘children of the living God.’”

Romans 9:30-32

30 What then shall we say? That the Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have obtained it, a righteousness that is by faith;31 but the people of Israel, who pursued the law as the way of righteousness, have not attained their goal.32 Why not? Because they pursued it not by faith but as if it were by works. They stumbled over the stumbling stone.

Romans 3:29

Or is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too

Acts 18:5-8

5 When Silas and Timothy came from Macedonia, Paul devoted himself exclusively to preaching, testifying to the Jews that Jesus was the Messiah. 6 But when they opposed Paul and became abusive, he shook out his clothes in protest and said to them, “Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent of it. From now on I will go to the Gentiles.”

7 Then Paul left the synagogue and went next door to the house of Titius Justus, a worshiper of God. 8 Crispus, the synagogue leader, and his entire household believed in the Lord; and many of the Corinthians who heard Paul believed and were baptized.

1 Corinthians 12:13

For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body--whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free--and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.

Acts 10

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 10:1-34&version=NIV

1 At Caesarea there was a man named Cornelius, a centurion in what was known as the Italian Regiment.2 He and all his family were devout and God-fearing; he gave generously to those in need and prayed to God regularly. 3 One day at about three in the afternoon he had a vision. He distinctly saw an angel of God, who came to him and said, “Cornelius!”

4 Cornelius stared at him in fear. “What is it, Lord?” he asked.

The angel answered, “Your prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God. 5 Now send men to Joppa to bring back a man named Simon who is called Peter. 6 He is staying with Simon the tanner, whose house is by the sea.”

34 Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism. 35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message.45 The circumcised believers who had come with Peter were astonished that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out even on Gentiles.46 For they heard them speaking in tongues and praising God.

Acts 11:19-21

19 Now those who had been scattered by the persecution that broke out when Stephen was killed traveled as far as Phoenicia, Cyprus and Antioch, spreading the word only among Jews.20 Some of them, however, men from Cyprus and Cyrene, went to Antioch and began to speak to Greeks also, telling them the good news about the Lord Jesus.21 The Lord’s hand was with them, and a great number of people believed and turned to the Lord.

Ephesians 3:7-8

7 I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God's grace given me through the working of his power. 8Although I am less than the least of all God's people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ

Romans 10:12

For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile--the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him

1 Corinthians 7:19

Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing. Keeping God's commands is what counts

1 Timothy 2:3-4

This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.

There's plenty more where that came from, but you get the picture.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol The only one not understanding scripture here is you.

Galatians 3:18
14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

Romans 9:10-25

10 Not only that, but Rebekah’s children were conceived at the same time by our father Isaac. 11 Yet, before the twins were born or had done anything good or bad—in order that God’s purpose in election might stand: 12 not by works but by him who calls—she was told, “The older will serve the younger.” 13 Just as it is written: “Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”

14 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! 15 For he says to Moses,

“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy,
and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”

16 It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy. 17 For Scripture says to Pharaoh: “I raised you up for this very purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”18 Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy, and he hardens whom he wants to harden.

19 One of you will say to me: “Then why does God still blame us? For who is able to resist his will?” 20 But who are you, a human being, to talk back to God? “Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, ‘Why did you make me like this?’” 21 Does not the potter have the right to make out of the same lump of clay some pottery for special purposes and some for common use?

22 What if God, although choosing to show his wrath and make his power known, bore with great patience the objects of his wrath—prepared for destruction? 23 What if he did this to make the riches of his glory known to the objects of his mercy, whom he prepared in advance for glory— 24 even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles? 25 As he says in Hosea:

“I will call them ‘my people’ who are not my people;
and I will call her ‘my loved one’ who is not my loved one,”

26 and,

“In the very place where it was said to them,
‘You are not my people,’
there they will be called ‘children of the living God.’”

Romans 9:30-32

30 What then shall we say? That the Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have obtained it, a righteousness that is by faith;31 but the people of Israel, who pursued the law as the way of righteousness, have not attained their goal.32 Why not? Because they pursued it not by faith but as if it were by works. They stumbled over the stumbling stone.

Romans 3:29

Or is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles too? Yes, of Gentiles too

Acts 18:5-8

5 When Silas and Timothy came from Macedonia, Paul devoted himself exclusively to preaching, testifying to the Jews that Jesus was the Messiah. 6 But when they opposed Paul and became abusive, he shook out his clothes in protest and said to them, “Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent of it. From now on I will go to the Gentiles.”

7 Then Paul left the synagogue and went next door to the house of Titius Justus, a worshiper of God. 8 Crispus, the synagogue leader, and his entire household believed in the Lord; and many of the Corinthians who heard Paul believed and were baptized.

1 Corinthians 12:13

For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body--whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free--and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.

Acts 10

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts 10:1-34&version=NIV

1 At Caesarea there was a man named Cornelius, a centurion in what was known as the Italian Regiment.2 He and all his family were devout and God-fearing; he gave generously to those in need and prayed to God regularly. 3 One day at about three in the afternoon he had a vision. He distinctly saw an angel of God, who came to him and said, “Cornelius!”

4 Cornelius stared at him in fear. “What is it, Lord?” he asked.

The angel answered, “Your prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God. 5 Now send men to Joppa to bring back a man named Simon who is called Peter. 6 He is staying with Simon the tanner, whose house is by the sea.”

34 Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism. 35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

44 While Peter was still speaking these words, the Holy Spirit came on all who heard the message.45 The circumcised believers who had come with Peter were astonished that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out even on Gentiles.46 For they heard them speaking in tongues and praising God.

Acts 11:19-21

19 Now those who had been scattered by the persecution that broke out when Stephen was killed traveled as far as Phoenicia, Cyprus and Antioch, spreading the word only among Jews.20 Some of them, however, men from Cyprus and Cyrene, went to Antioch and began to speak to Greeks also, telling them the good news about the Lord Jesus.21 The Lord’s hand was with them, and a great number of people believed and turned to the Lord.

Ephesians 3:7-8

7 I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God's grace given me through the working of his power. 8Although I am less than the least of all God's people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ

Romans 10:12

For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile--the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him

1 Corinthians 7:19

Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing. Keeping God's commands is what counts

1 Timothy 2:3-4

This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.[/b]

There's plenty more where that came from, but you get the picture.

I'm not reading all of that. Tell the people who the Gentiles truly are.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prove it. If you're referring to Exodus Chapter 12, you'd better read all of it.

37 And the children of Israel journeyed from Rameses to Succoth, about six hundred thousand on foot that were men, beside children.

38 And a mixed multitude went up also with them; and flocks, and herds, even very much cattle.]

And your point is? Black is still genetically dominant. Are you claiming the Jews automatically became white through race mixing?

Lol you basically proved my point.

The Israelites were a naturally reddish colored people, in the same vein as the native americans and modern day arabs.

Many became darker due to the intermixing with the Egyptians, Canaanites and Cushytes.

But they also lightened up with the intermixing between the Greeks, Romans and Medo-persians (Book of esther).

So they weren't any one thing. They were literally a combination of everything.

LionofJudah said:
Niger is a proper noun, that's why it's capitalized. It's his damn name. This doesn't prove your point whatsoever.

http://biblesuite.com/greek/3526.htm

Niger.

Of Latin origin; black; Niger, a Christian -- Niger.

It actually proves two things.

1. If it implies he is african, the church had prophets that weren't jews.
2. If it implies he was a dark jew akin to an african, it becomes apparent they all weren't blacked. because he is flat out called black.

in either instances, his skintone is still being implied... And it shouldn't if they were all supposedly black.

How about Jeremiah 13:23?

Can the Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard his spots? Then also you can do good who are accustomed to do evil.

Why would an Ethiopans skin need to be mentioned if both nations were supposedly black?

Why not say "Can a Hebrew change his skin?"

Using Amos 9:7 to counter that is the omit the fact that Israel's SIN is being compared to the Ethiopians, not their skintone. especially when you read the 4 verses before and after that one.

LionofJudah said:
Cut it out...Ancient Egypt during this time was Black. We all know Moses was mistaken for an Egyptian. It's believed that Moses led the Israelites out around 1440 B.C. The Greek writer Herodotus, who lived in the 5th century B.C., wrote that 'the people of Colchis must be Egyptians because like them they are black-skinned and wooly-haired.' This was way after the Israelites had left Egypt, so the Israelites looked the same way the ancient Egyptians did-Black.
http://www.bible.ca/archeology/bible-archeology-exodus-date-1440bc.htm

Yes, the 5th century... 440 years BEFORE the time of Jesus.

By contrast, It only took the Moors 100 years to change the ethnic makeup of the Sicilians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy

Alexandria was founded 100 years later and was a multicultural city.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Alexandria

http://ler.letras.up.pt/uploads/ficheiros/6558.pdf

^just look at these egyptian potraits from the 1st century AD.

LionofJudah said:
I'm now convinced you're a liar. Deuteronomy 28:68 clearly states the Israelites would go into Egypt (bondage) again BY SHIPS, and it states we would then be sold into slavery. No ship is needed to go from Israel to Egypt, so no, that didn't fulfill that prophecy fully. You and I both know Egypt is not referring to the literal country of Egypt. The Jews living amongst the Hamites didn't go into slavery until the 1500's, so that's off.

Deuteronomy 17:16

The king, moreover, must not acquire great numbers of horses for himself or make the people return to Egypt to get more of them, for the Lord has told you, “You are not to go back that way again.”

The lord said they were not to go back that way... by horse or foot.

it was also FASTER and more secure to transport slaves by ship than it was by foot. especially thousands of slaves.

alexdria.gif

Rome also had a huge navy in the mediterranean.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_navy

Sending them by ship was a normal practice.
http://theoldrome.hubpages.com/hub/slavery-in-ancient-rome

Josephus verifies this fact.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/religion/maps/primary/josephussack.html
The Wars of the Jews, Book 6, Chapter 9, Section 2
So this Fronto slew all those that had been seditious and robbers, who were impeached one by another; but of the young men he chose out the tallest and most beautiful, and reserved them for the triumph; (418) and as for the rest of the multitude that were above seventeen years old, he put them into bonds, and sent them to the Egyptian mines.

Not to mention slaves were sent to every Roman provinces. Facts are facts. You're just gonna have to accept them.

LionofJudah said:
What's your point? I never stated that every Israelite slave came out of/went into Africa.

You sure are trying your hardest to imply that...

LionofJudah said:
Posting a picture of Leo Africanus proves what? Claiming Jews didn't go to West Africa until 14th Century proves what (except that they were there before the Trans-Atlantic slave trade started)? Claiming that North Africa (particularly Egypt) was a place of many invasions proves what? The timeframe for ancient Egypt being Black still matched up with Moses being mistaken for an Egyptian. Are you going to post a picture of white Jesus next to prove the tribe of Judah isn't Black?

It also matches the timeframe of the Hyksos (who were not black) being in Egypt. The same proposed timeline for the Hebrew Exodus. Manetho called the Hyskos "Men of obscure origin from the east".

http://www.touregypt.net/manethohyksos.htm

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/279251/Hyksos

group of mixed Semitic-Asiatics who immigrated into Egypt’s delta region and gradually settled there during the 18th century bce. Beginning about 1630, a series of Hyksos kings ruled northern Egypt as the 15th dynasty (c. 1630–1523 bce; see ancient Egypt: The Second Intermediate period). The name Hyksos was used by the Egyptian historian Manetho(fl. 300 bce), who, according to the Jewish historian Flavius Josephus (fl. 1st century ce), translated the word as “king-shepherds” or “captive shepherds.” Josephus himself wished to demonstrate the great antiquity of the Jews and thus identified the Hyksos with the Hebrews of the Bible.

LionofJudah said:
So let me get this straight, Jews went from North Africa to South Africa after 70 A.D., but they didn't make their way to West Africa until the 14th century? I doubt it.

Going north to southeast is alot faster than going north to west. Plus those black jews were migrating from Yemen to the southeast, not Israel. This had been going on way before 70 AD.

LembaMap.JPG

Even Beta Israel had the same trajectory.

19503.jpg

LionofJudah said:
You're trying to peddle the lie that we're saying ALL Israelites were taken from Africa, which is false. Hell, the Spaniards invaded Central and South America and took some of them back to Spain to be slaves (by ships). Would that not be fulfillment of Deut. 28:68 also? The tribe of Judah however which is in America and scattered across the globe are Black. You can claim they were Hamites all you'd like, that doesn't make it true however.

LOL the jews being sent across the mediterranean to Rome, Spain and Greece fit that to a T. There is no speculation there, we literally KNOW they were sent. There is evidence for it.

Notice something else? The spaniards NEVER confused the Jews in their country for their neighbors in africa. They never described them as being "Like the negros".

look how close both countries are.

gibraltar1.jpg

That alone should tell you EVERYTHING you need to know.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol you basically proved my point.

The Israelites were a naturally reddish colored people, in the same vein as the native americans and modern day arabs.

Many became darker due to the intermixing with the Egyptians, Canaanites and Cushytes.

But they also lightened up with the intermixing between the Greeks, Romans and Medo-persians (Book of esther).

So they weren't any one thing. They were literally a combination of everything.

http://biblesuite.com/greek/3526.htm

Niger.

Of Latin origin; black; Niger, a Christian -- Niger.

It actually proves two things.

1. If it implies he is african, the church had prophets that weren't jews.
2. If it implies he was a dark jew akin to an african, it becomes apparent they all weren't blacked. because he is flat out called black.

in either instances, his skintone is still being implied... And it shouldn't if they were all supposedly black.

How about Jeremiah 13;23?

Can the Ethiopian change his skin or the leopard his spots? Then also you can do good who are accustomed to do evil.

Why would an Ethiopans skin need to be mentioned if both nations were supposedly black?

Why not say "Can a Hebrew change his skin?"

Using Amos 9:7 to counter that is the omit the fact that Israel's SIN is being compared to the Ethiopians, not their skintone. especially when you read the 4 verses before and after that one.

Yes, the 5th century... 440 years BEFORE the time of Jesus.

By contrast, It only took the Moors 100 years to change the ethnic makeup of the Sicilians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy

Alexandria was founded 100 years later and was a multicultural city.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Alexandria

http://ler.letras.up.pt/uploads/ficheiros/6558.pdf

^just look at these potraits from the 1st century AD.

They went to all the Roman provinces. Facts are facts. You're just gonna have to accept them.

You sure are trying your hardest to imply that...

Seeing as though i'm working on being up for nearly 48 hours straight, I'm not really giving your posts much attention. To be honest, it's like you want to post semi-historical facts to'show off' in the thread as being omniscient. But, what's your point? Are you trying to save the white man? Want to prove Blacks aren't Jews? What's the point of your posts?

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing as though i'm working on being up for nearly 48 hours straight, I'm not really giving your posts much attention. To be honest, it's like you want to post semi-historical facts to'show off' in the thread as being omniscient. But, what's your point? Are you trying to save the white man? Want to prove Blacks aren't Jews? What's the point of your posts?

My brother, the point is for you to wake up.

2 things The messiah instructed us to do.

1. Love the Most High with all our heart,

2. Love our neighbor like ourselves.

Matthew 22:36-40

Matthew 5:43-46

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward have you?

Stop preaching the message of Condemnation and start preaching the gospel of salvation.

John 3:16-17

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

Romans 2:1-29

Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things. We know that the judgment of God rightly falls on those who practice such things. Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God? Or do you presume on the riches of his kindness and forbearance and patience, not knowing that God's kindness is meant to lead you to repentance? But because of your hard and impenitent heart you are storing up wrath for yourself on the day of wrath when God's righteous judgment will be revealed.

Matthew 6:15

But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Last edited:

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
False, and I just proved that.

Actually, you didn't.

Titus 3:9

But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

By faith through grace are we saved (Ephesians 2:8-9) not lineage.

Matthew 3:8-10

8 Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance, 9 and do not think to say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ For I say to you that God is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones. 10 And even now the ax is laid to the root of the trees. Therefore every tree which does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My brother, the point is for you to wake up.

2 things The messiah instructed us to do.

1. Love the Most High with all our heart,

2. Love our neighbor like ourselves.

Matthew 22:36-40

Matthew 5:43-46

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, 45 that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. 46 For if you love those who love you, what reward have you?

Stop preaching the message of Condemnation and start preaching the gospel of salvation.

John 3:16-17

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

Romans 2:1-29

Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things. We know that the judgment of God rightly falls on those who practice such things. Do you suppose, O man—you who judge those who practice such things and yet do them yourself—that you will escape the judgment of God? Or do you presume on the riches of his kindness and forbearance and patience, not knowing that God's kindness is meant to lead you to repentance? But because of your hard and impenitent heart you are storing up wrath for yourself on the day of wrath when God's righteous judgment will be revealed.

Matthew 6:15

But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Don't call me your brother. YOU ARE A LIAR, so therefore, you cannot be my brethren.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually, you didn't.

Titus 3:9

But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Another perversion of scripture. I hope the MOST HIGH destroys you very soon.