Hebrew Israelite videos

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
From the book From Babylon To Timbuktu (Backed up by historian Flavius Josephus)

In The Year 65 B.C. The Roman Armies Under General Pompey Captured Jerusalem. In 70 A.D. General Vespasian And His Son, Titus Put An End To The Jewish State, With Great Slaughter. During The Period Of The Military Governors Of Palestine, Many Outrages And Atrocities Were Committed Against The Residue Of The People. During The Period From Pompey To Julius, It Has Been Estimated That Over 1,000,000 Jews Fled Into Africa, Fleeing From Roman Persecution And Slavery. The Slave Markets Were Full Of Black Jewish Slaves.

Yes the original Hebrews were black to what I believe..but I think what @@LionofJudah is trying to say is that the blacks escaped Israel to africa only to be rounded up and sold as slaves to the America's....so he's saying that all black Americans are originally from Israel.. That I find very hard to believe since slaves didnt practice Judaism, but what they did practice was their african traditions and spoke in african dialects and not Hebrew dialects to what I know..

Check out this book "Hebrewisms of West Africa" by this white dude Joseph J. Williams. @observe. some main points are... It's a historical fact that the mass majority of captive slaves brought to the Americas, came from West Africa, although some were brought from East Africa, they were the minority. The west African tribal nations that our forefathers were taken from, have many ancient Hebrew customs in there culture. The KAFFIR, BO, GREBO, MARIBUCK, MAVUMBA, AKRA, FANTI, AKIN, YORUBA, KONGO, AND ASHANTI. Just to name a few of the many sub-Saharan nations that engage in ancient Israelite rituals.

Such rituals includes

• CIRCUMCISION,
  • THE DIVISION OF THEIR TRIBES INTO TWELVE, BLOOD SPRINKLING UPON THEIR ALTARS AND DOOR POSTS,
  • MARRYING OF THEIR BROTHER'S WIFE AFTER DEATH,
  • SEPARATION AND PURIFICATION AFTER CHILD BIRTH,
  • UNCLEANNESS DURING CHILD BIRTH,
  • UNCLEANNESS DURING MENSTRUATION
  • NEW MOON CELEBRATIONS.
  • Plus many more.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Check out this book "Hebrewisms of West Africa" by this white dude Joseph J. Williams. @observe. some main points are... It's a historical fact that the mass majority of captive slaves brought to the Americas, came from West Africa, although some were brought from East Africa, they were the minority. The west African tribal nations that our forefathers were taken from, have many ancient Hebrew customs in there culture. The KAFFIR, BO, GREBO, MARIBUCK, MAVUMBA, AKRA, FANTI, AKIN, YORUBA, KONGO, AND ASHANTI. Just to name a few of the many sub-Saharan nations that engage in ancient Israelite rituals.

Such rituals includes

• CIRCUMCISION,
  • THE DIVISION OF THEIR TRIBES INTO TWELVE, BLOOD SPRINKLING UPON THEIR ALTARS AND DOOR POSTS,
  • MARRYING OF THEIR BROTHER'S WIFE AFTER DEATH,
  • SEPARATION AND PURIFICATION AFTER CHILD BIRTH,
  • UNCLEANNESS DURING CHILD BIRTH,
  • UNCLEANNESS DURING MENSTRUATION
  • NEW MOON CELEBRATIONS.
  • Plus many more.

Check this out.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very informative video. It confirmed some things I already knew and shed some light on some new things like Hebrews being called Heebos etc and the Quidah city of slaves that means Judah. :ohhh: The truth is out there my brehs. props for posting :tu:

Yeah man, the part about the city of Ouidah had me like :gladbron:The truth can't be suppressed.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I see you curse and say some very un-righteous things on here, can I see some scripture from you that justifies this blatent out in the open verbiage?

And I rarely hear these hebrew isrealites in these videos actually speaking about Jesus Christ and the actual needing of people to repent of their sins and accept him Instead they focus more heavily on the Fact that Blacks are the true isrealites.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see you curse and say some very un-righteous things on here, can I see some scripture from you that justifies this blatent out in the open verbiage?

And I rarely hear these hebrew isrealites in these videos actually speaking about Jesus Christ and the actual needing of people to repent of their sins and accept him Instead they focus more heavily on the Fact that Blacks are the true isrealites.

Unrighteous? Curse? First off, prove all things. Secondly, I seriously doubt you know what being 'unrighteous' or 'cursing' is. And they always speak about coming back to Yahawashi (Jesus). You know not what you speak. But again, this word isn't for everybody.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Unrighteous? Curse? First off, prove all things. Secondly, I seriously doubt you know what being 'unrighteous' or 'cursing' is. And they always speak about coming back to Yahawashi (Jesus). You know not what you speak. But again, this word isn't for everybody.

"He gave up a kidney, and the physical therapist was trying to reach her kidneys"

" right... So somehow she's going to automatically do a 180 from dressing like a whore to covering up nonstop? Eff out of here b***"

(Do you believe these are things you should be openly saying let alone in private?)

And countless others , I mean just on the first page of this topic alone you were dropping " F bombs".

Can you point me to some videos of them not saying about black folks being the true Israelites and just talking about Jesus?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"He gave up a kidney, and the physical therapist was trying to reach her kidneys"

" right... So somehow she's going to automatically do a 180 from dressing like a whore to covering up nonstop? Eff out of here b***"

(Do you believe these are things you should be openly saying let alone in private?)

And countless others , I mean just on the first page of this topic alone you were dropping " F bombs".

Can you point me to some videos of them not saying about black folks being the true Israelites and just talking about Jesus?

And what is 'unrighteous' about any of that? Cursing is subjective. What YOU consider a 'curse word', i may not. And regardless, show me in the scripture where I'm not supposed to 'curse'. Don't worry, I know you can't. Listen to what I'm saying instead of trying to be a gainsayer. As far as the videos, find them yourself. I gave you great starting points.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And what is 'unrighteous' about any of that? Cursing is subjective. What YOU consider a 'curse word', i may not. And regardless, show me in the scripture where I'm not supposed to 'curse'. Don't worry, I know you can't. Listen to what I'm saying instead of trying to be a gainsayer. As far as the videos, find them yourself. I gave you great starting points.

Boy oh boy, clearly you don't read the bible much...

Ephesians 5:4 Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving.

Colossians 3:8 But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth.
Ephesians 4:29: Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Galatians 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

James 1:26 If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

James 3:9-10 With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God. From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.

Colossians 4:6 Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person.

Proverbs 6:12 A worthless person, a wicked man, goes about with crooked speech,
Proverbs 10:31-32 mouth of the righteous brings forth wisdom, but the perverse tongue will be cut off. The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable, but the mouth of the wicked, what is perverse.

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.

Matthew 15:10-11 And he called the people to him and said to them, “Hear and understand: it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.”

James 3:9-10 With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness.10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be.

Matthew 12:36-37 I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.

Titus 2:6-8 Likewise, urge the younger men to be self-controlled. Show yourself in all respects to be a model of good works, and in your teaching show integrity, dignity, and sound speech that cannot be condemned, so that an opponent may be put to shame, having nothing evil to say about us.

Luke 6:45 The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

Plus many, many more.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boy oh boy, clearly you don't read the bible much...

Ephesians 5:4 Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving.

Colossians 3:8 But now you must put them all away: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and obscene talk from your mouth.
Ephesians 4:29: Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Galatians 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

James 1:26 If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.

James 3:9-10 With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God. From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.

Colossians 4:6 Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person.

Proverbs 6:12 A worthless person, a wicked man, goes about with crooked speech,
Proverbs 10:31-32 mouth of the righteous brings forth wisdom, but the perverse tongue will be cut off. The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable, but the mouth of the wicked, what is perverse.

Proverbs 8:13 The fear of the Lord is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate.

Matthew 15:10-11 And he called the people to him and said to them, “Hear and understand: it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.”

James 3:9-10 With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness.10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be.

Matthew 12:36-37 I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.

Titus 2:6-8 Likewise, urge the younger men to be self-controlled. Show yourself in all respects to be a model of good works, and in your teaching show integrity, dignity, and sound speech that cannot be condemned, so that an opponent may be put to shame, having nothing evil to say about us.

Luke 6:45 The good person out of the good treasure of his heart produces good, and the evil person out of his evil treasure produces evil, for out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

Plus many, many more.

And again, prove they were referring to the words I used. Most of the scriptures don't even have anything to do with the topic. Like I stated before, its subjective. You searching for certain words to post all that means nothing. The Bible is my sword, and I can destroy you with it.

2 Corinthians 11:6
But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And again, prove it's the words I used. Like I stated before, its subjective. You searching for certain words to post all that means nothing. The Bible is my sword, and I can destroy you with it.

Lol.

I'ma former member of the BHI bruh.

I was there back when they were collectively known as the ICUPK. Before Tahar left to form HOD and later GMS. Before Ahrayah falsely predicted Jesus was returning on Jan 1st 2000 to kill the white race. Before Tazadaqyah took over and changed it to the ICGJC. Before others left to form the "new" ISUPK. Before HOI, AOC, GOCC, UIC, IUIC, LOI and all the other off-shoot cults. I know every elder personally. I also know they're false teachers personally.

I know all the lies they kick. From the edomites supposedly being white people, to that fake language Ahrayah created (Lashawan Qadash) supposedly being real hebrew, to them using historically inaccurate books such as From Babylon to Timbuktu, to claiming the elders are reincarnated members of the bible. Along with distorting scripture itself.

The average BHI member rarely fact checks the stuff he's being taught. All the camps teach members to lie if they can't come up with something to refute a claim, because "The Most High will have mercy on us if it's for his cause". Lol.

It's the reason I left. I literally researched everything and found out it was either twisted out of context or a lie.

i also dedicated myself to studying history and the actual languages of the bible. So if you're thinking of debating me, you've got the wrong one. Cause you're not gonna fool me with the fake BHI talking points and half truths, when I have facts on my side.

Last edited: