Hebrew Israelite videos

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell wikipedia to correct the name http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites

Ok so Egypt is out of the question. What solutions can they provide for our people in America against racism, injustice etc?

Black Hebrew Israelites is a misnomer because....the Hebrew Israelites are Black. Moving on...The solution is getting the people of the 12 Tribes to repent and follow the Bible to the best of their ability so Yahawashi (Jesus) can come back and help us destroy our enemies.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Black Hebrew Israelites is a misnomer because....the Hebrew Israelites are Black. Moving on...The solution is getting the people of the 12 Tribes to repent and follow the Bible to the best of their ability so Yahawashi (Jesus) can come back and help us destroy our enemies.

Wow ok, which version of the bible would our people need to follow?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You know not what you speak of. There's only three people we could come from-Ham, Shem, or Japheth. If it's not Ham, it would either be Shem or Japheth. It has nothing to do with the location of Africans.

Do you base this on faith or historical analysis? Why doesn't anybody south of the sahara speak a semetic(shemetic) language?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you base this on faith or historical analysis? Why doesn't anybody south of the sahara speak a semetic(shemetic) language?

Faith or historical analysis? It's based on the biblical record, which is what we're speaking of, right? Also, please list what the Shemetic languages are, and why it would matter if someone south of the Sahara spoke it or not.

Last edited:

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
The widely accepted version that is most accurate according to the original texts is the KJV.

Ok by your logic our people must follow the KJV Bible that was translated from Latin Vulgate, Hebrew and Greek.

Wouldn't it be best for our people to study and know the languages of where the bible was translated from just so that they can get a better understanding of the true meaning of the text?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok by your logic our people must follow the KJV Bible that was translated from Latin Vulgate, Hebrew and Greek.

Wouldn't it be best for our people to study and know the languages of where the bible was translated from just so that they can get a better understanding of the true meaning of the text?

Sure, why not? But also there are concordances out there that essentially list every word in the Bible and the Hebrew/Greek word it comes from. I haven't learned Hebrew yet, although I plan to in the future.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Sure, why not? But also there are concordances out there that essentially list every word in the Bible and the Hebrew/Greek word it comes from. I haven't learned Hebrew yet, although I plan to in the future.

Many scholars and historians believe Yeshua spoke Aramaic so that would also be another language you'd need to tackle. Moving on...

Once our people understand all of these languages where the Holy Book was translated from and repent as you previously stated. Yeshua will come down and destroy our enemies. Who exactly our our enemies and hasn't this occurrence happen before?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Many scholars and historians believe Yeshua spoke Aramaic so that would also be another language you'd need to tackle. Moving on...

Oh really?

Once our people understand all of these languages where the Holy Book was translated from and repent as you previously stated. Yeshua will come down and destroy our enemies. Who exactly our our enemies and hasn't this occurrence happen before?

I said I wanted to learn Hebrew, not that everyone else has to/needs to. Yahawah is going to turn us back to one speech in the day of the Yahawashi's return.

8 Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy.

9 For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.

Israel's enemies are primarily Edom, the Ammonites, Moabites, Philistines, Egyptians, and probably many others I'm neglecting to name. Read Ezekiel Chapters 25-32 for more info.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Faith or historical analysis? It's based on the biblical record, which is what we're speaking of, right? Also, please list what the Shemetic languages are, and why is would matter if someone south of the Sahara spoke it or not.

In that passage you quoted, who are the "negroes" whom it is referring to?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

Why is it important for Jesus to wait on us though? I do know in the last days, a lot of us will become believers & true followers of Christ again...but I didn't think he needed us when he came back to fight. I thought he just was coming back to save us.

In that passage you quoted, who are the "negroes" whom it is referring to?

:what: I don't understand this question at all? Who are/were called negroes breh?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is it important for Jesus to wait on us though? I do know in the last days, a lot of us will become believers & true followers of Christ again...but I didn't think he needed us when he came back to fight. I thought he just was coming back to save us.

Many things will be done without us, but certain things he's going to use us for, like the coming race war which we can all see the beginnings of.

Ezekiel 25:12-14

12 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because that Edom hath dealt against the house of Judah by taking vengeance, and hath greatly offended, and revenged himself upon them;

13 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also stretch out mine hand upon Edom, and will cut off man and beast from it; and I will make it desolate from Teman; and they of Dedan shall fall by the sword.

14 And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD.

Obadiah 1:18
And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.

Zechariah 9:13-16
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Obadiah-1-18/
13 When I have bent Judah for me, filled the bow with Ephraim, and raised up thy sons, O Zion, against thy sons, O Greece, and made thee as the sword of a mighty man.

14 And the LORD shall be seen over them, and his arrow shall go forth as the lightning: and the Lord GOD shall blow the trumpet, and shall go with whirlwinds of the south.

15 The LORD of hosts shall defend them; and they shall devour, and subdue with sling stones; and they shall drink, and make a noise as through wine; and they shall be filled like bowls, and as the corners of the altar.

16 And the LORD their God shall save them in that day as the flock of his people: for they shall be as the stones of a crown, lifted up as an ensign upon his land.

Last edited: