Hebrew Israelite videos

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice this liar brings up John 3:16, but what does Jesus say?

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 17:9
I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

What this guy is trying to do is confuse you because EVERYTHING in the book is written in a certain context. Without undertstanding that context, scripture gets perverted. But if you go back to my first post to him, I mentioned that was his M.O. from the start. Watch out for the snakes people.

Last edited:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Romans11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office

Acts 13:45 But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming

46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should FIRSThave been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles

47 For so hath the Master commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed

This is all by Paul.

So my next question to you is once you finally have convinced an individual Black,White,Asian,Spanish and even the Jews you say aren't the real Jews that the real Isrealites Were/are Black. What is your next step?

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another perversion of scripture. I hope the MOST HIGH destroys you very soon.

Lol nope. I am fully blessed by The Most High YHWH.. and will continue to be forever and ever.

You on the other hand need to get right with him. Matthew 7:21-23 says it best:

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Regardless I pray the Most High Blesses you and yours. I sincerely mean that.

Hopefully one day you'll take the veil off your eyes and see the real truth.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Romans11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office

Acts 13:45 But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming

46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should FIRSThave been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles

47 For so hath the Master commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.

48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed

This is all by Paul.

So my next question to you is once you finally have convinced an individual Black,White,Asian,Spanish and even the Jews you say aren't the real Jews that the real Isrealites Were/are Black. What is your next step?

He's too stubborn to see the truth.

1 Corinthians 14:37-38

37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

Last edited:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is all by Paul.

And what did Paul say when he returned?

Acts 21:19-21

19And when he had saluted them, he declared particularly what things God had wrought among the Gentiles by his ministry.

20 And when they heard it, they glorified the Lord, and said unto him, Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:

21 And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs.

Paul was ALWAYS talking to the Jews. And yes, some Jews are referred to as Gentiles because they were living like Gentiles.

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Notice this liar brings up John 3:16, but what does Jesus say?

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 17:9
I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

What this guy is trying to do is confuse you because EVERYTHING in the book is written in a certain context. Without undertstanding that context, scripture gets perverted. But if you go back to my first post to him, I mentioned that was his M.O. from the start. Watch out for the snakes people.

No kidding. he so loved the world that have gave his son so that we might became DEAD to this world and ALIVE to him. The only one who seems to be missing the context is you.

Colossians 2:20

Since you died with Christ to the elemental spiritual forces of this world, why, as though you still belonged to the world, do you submit to its rules:

Romans 12:1-2

I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Galatians 6:14

But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

1 John 2:15-18

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever. Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour.

Get right with the Most High young brother. Stop being mislead by the doctrine of false teachers in the BHI.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No kidding. he so loved the world that have gave his son so that we might became DEAD to this world and ALIVE to him. The only one who seems to be missing the context is you.

Colossians 2:20

Since you died with Christ to the elemental spiritual forces of this world, why, as though you still belonged to the world, do you submit to its rules:

Romans 12:1-2

I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Galatians 6:14

But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

1 John 2:15-18

Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever. Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour.

Get right with the Most High young brother. Stop being mislead by the doctrine of false teachers in the BHI.

There's many different 'worlds', but a devil like yourself would never admit it.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The scriptures I quoted were taken off a Black Hebrew Isrealite page by the way. He stated what was already pretty much common knowledge that the Isrealites are Gods Chosen people but All are welcome and spiritually grafted in but he also Stated the whole Blacks are the True Isrealites

Next Question. In the Grand Scheme of things of God, Jesus, Satan, Demons and the spirit world, What does proving the Isrealites and many other people through out history being black really help anyone? Isn't this Body just a vessel? Isn't Salvation From the acceptance of Jesus Christ The only thing that matters? Can Black Save anyone? If an Isrealite does not repent and accept Jesus does he still not suffer the same Consequences of Satan and His demons which is Hellfire? Why not just Speak to them about Repentance and believing on Jesus as their lord and Savior?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
@Czar dropped some heat in this thread. A few of your points I disagree with, regarding the Ancient Jews not being black but you pointed out why I could never get with the Esau stuff. I remember reading Genesis and Japheth & that clearly shows where whites came from...I don't understand how they never saw that.

Everytime I asked a BHI about why did Paul go preach to the Gentiles in the bible they never gave me an answer :russ:

I still feel Moses and all those guys before him were pretty much black..and that Jesus was black, I believe God's 'image' is black as well.

@LionofJudah does drop some cool points as well but the hate is strong & dilutes it :pachaha:

IMO you can't go off what people say, you gotta read it for yourself

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Czar dropped some heat in this thread. A few of your points I disagree with, regarding the Ancient Jews not being black but you pointed out why I could never get with the Esau stuff. I remember reading Genesis and Japheth & that clearly shows where whites came from...I don't understand how they never saw that.

Everytime I asked a BHI about why did Paul go preach to the Gentiles in the bible they never gave me an answer :russ:

I still feel Moses and all those guys before him were pretty much black..and that Jesus was black, I believe God's 'image' is black as well.

@LionofJudah does drop some cool points as well but the hate is strong & dilutes it :pachaha:

You probably think he dropped some heat, but he didn't. People with knowledge of the Bible can see he's just throwing out stuff to confuse you, or try to muddle the argument, but it is what it is. Japheth are the Asians, and most people neglect to think about them when discussing the races. The fact that he's saying the ancient Hebrews weren't Black should tell you he's a liar, especially since he CLAIMS to have been in the truth for a time. I gave you the scriptures where Paul says he taught the Jews AMONGST the Gentiles. The world has been seduced into thinking that everyone that isn't a Jew is a Gentile and it's not the case, it's also Jews who are not following the law amongst other nations. The other nations are just 'natural gentiles.' Ask yourself why God would have a chosen people if they are just like everyone else. Here's a video of a white radio show host and his guest discussing this topic which is completely independent from the Israelite view, but they agree with what we're saying, except they think they are the chosen.

From Jesus Christ's own mouth

Matthew 15:24
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
they make some good points but, how in the world can those guys get out of those scriptures that the Israelites are white people :snoop:

I guess they just ignored all of the other scriptures that contradict that. :childplease:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Also regarding the word ruddy and red. That is not white people IMO. When you look at the earth or a red heifer as described in the bible...the only people who look like that are black people. :manny: This is why Esau cannot be white because the Hebrew Israelites contradict themselves when they call Esau white but not David.

4e175924-0448-4622-86e5-a00d86099fa1

Czar

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lovely way of taking things out of context.

Matthew 15-25-28

25 The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said. 26 He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.” 27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.” 28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

Mark 7:24-30 is another passage where he healed another gentile.

John 4:7-13

7 When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, “Will you give me a drink?” 8 (His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.) 9 The Samaritan woman said to him, “You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?” (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.) 10 Jesus answered her, “If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water.” 11 “Sir,” the woman said, “you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water? 12 Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his livestock?”

13 Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

John 4:21-24

21 “Woman,” Jesus replied, “believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.22 You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks.24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

John 4:39-42

39 Many of the Samaritans from that town believed in him because of the woman’s testimony, “He told me everything I ever did.” 40 So when the Samaritans came to him, they urged him to stay with them, and he stayed two days. 41 And because of his words many more became believers.
42 They said to the woman, “We no longer believe just because of what you said; now we have heard for ourselves, and we know that this man really is the Savior of the world.”

Jesus minsitry obviously had to be the his people first. But he foretold what his general purpose was in John 3:14-18

14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.”16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

He also instructed the disciples on what they should do.

Matthew 28:16-19

16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go.17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.

Paul, who was also handpicked by jesus (Acts 9), along with Philip (Acts 8:26-40), Peter and the others set things in motion in the book of Acts.

Acts 10:34-35

34 Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

Acts 11:18

18 When they heard this, they had no further objections and praised God, saying, “So then, even to Gentiles God has granted repentance that leads to life.”

Acts 18:5-8

5 When Silas and Timothy came from Macedonia, Paul devoted himself exclusively to preaching, testifying to the Jews that Jesus was the Messiah. 6 But when they opposed Paul and became abusive, he shook out his clothes in protest and said to them, “Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent of it. From now on I will go to the Gentiles.”7 Then Paul left the synagogue and went next door to the house of Titius Justus, a worshiper of God. 8 Crispus, the synagogue leader, and his entire household believed in the Lord; and many of the Corinthians who heard Paul believed and were baptized.

they make some good points but, how in the world can those guys get out of those scriptures that the Israelites are white people :snoop:

I guess they just ignored all of the other scriptures that contradict that. :childplease:

What in the world makes you think they had to be white if they weren't black?

Are the native americans white too? How about the Hindu Indians? Asians? Pacific islanders? etc, etc.

I clearly said the Israelites were a mixed people, comprised of everything you can think of. Assuming otherwise is to ignore scripture and history itself.

The BHI as a whole are pretty ignorant when it comes to biblical exegesis and history. Unfortunately, the ones they're converting are also oblivious to it all. It's the perfect case of the blind leading the blind.
It's why they along with other black cults like the Nuwaubian Nation tend to sucker naive brothers in with their false doctrines. Even I Fell for the okie dokie once, until I dedicated myself towards researching everything.

The same race based religious philosophy is also employed by white cults, such as the christian identity movement, the aryan nation and KKK towards poor white americans.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/louis-theroux-nazis/

Skip to 2:11. Notice how this guys is ALSO talking about the edomites? Lol This is a recurring theme amongst cults that tend to get their doctrines from psychopathes and ex-cons.

What's funny is seeing people go so hard for these race based agendas, when none of that is needed in order to obtain salvation.

Romans 9:6-8

6 It is not as though God’s word had failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel.7 Nor because they are his descendants are they all Abraham’s children. On the contrary, “It is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.”8 In other words, it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise who are regarded as Abraham’s offspring.

If you believe in scripture and the message of salvation, you cannot possibly adhere to a race based agenda. You're lineage, whether real or fake, does not save anybody. Faith through graces saves a person.

Ephesians 2:8-9

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

If you dislike white people or any other race, you're definitely not going to enjoy living an eternity alongside them. If anything, you're setting yourself to live it somewhere else. Somewhere the Most High doesn't want you to end up.

Last edited: