Hebrew Israelite videos

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I don't know the gods you met but you are right about this. It's more than just mathematics. EVERYBODY uses supreme math. They just don't know how to use it. It's quite possible these gods didn't even know they lessons. To be in the Nation you have to follow the rules and regulations. One of those is being able to memorize and quote 120 lessons at any given moment. You can have supreme math and alphabets and you may not see any improvement. Why? Because as stated, it's the key to understanding man's relationship to the universe. So what the hell is the math unlocking? It's unlocking those 120 lessons plus lessons which are not mentioned in those degrees.

And the nation has always be relevant. Just because we're not on the devils media doesn't mean we ain't doing shyt. We teaching the babies and building. If you don't see change in a person it's because of his/her own fault for rejecting the truth. Nobody can bring themselves out of darkness but themselves, and adults stay in their ways. So while the masses are teaching the babies that they should pray to that which does not exist, we are going to continue to teach them that nothings better than them and that they have to power to shape the life they want.

You live in New York ya? Go to Allah School in Mecca to meet the true and living(2122 7th ave Manhattan). Or go to one of the parliaments. We ain't hiding.

Srsly though, we have no direction? Kill that noise breh.

https://www.facebook.com/Saladin2013?ref=br_tf

774129_10100737397925667_218002614_o.jpg

Peace

nvm

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Please stop showing off your ignorance, smh. There are many gods and earths, in college, entrepreneurs, and building with the community. We teach ALL of the human family and you say we don't know anything about unity? gtfo with that bs. You obviously didn't do much if any research on our nation, you're just spitting out your opinion based on nothing. PEACE
Maybe you're right. Please point me to the hebrew israelite grocery store in l.a so i can buy my food from there.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I don't know the gods you met but you are right about this. It's more than just mathematics. EVERYBODY uses supreme math. They just don't know how to use it. It's quite possible these gods didn't even know they lessons. To be in the Nation you have to follow the rules and regulations. One of those is being able to memorize and quote 120 lessons at any given moment. You can have supreme math and alphabets and you may not see any improvement. Why? Because as stated, it's the key to understanding man's relationship to the universe. So what the hell is the math unlocking? It's unlocking those 120 lessons plus lessons which are not mentioned in those degrees.

And the nation has always be relevant. Just because we're not on the devils media doesn't mean we ain't doing shyt. We teaching the babies and building. If you don't see change in a person it's because of his/her own fault for rejecting the truth. Nobody can bring themselves out of darkness but themselves, and adults stay in their ways. So while the masses are teaching the babies that they should pray to that which does not exist, we are going to continue to teach them that nothings better than them and that they have to power to shape the life they want.

You live in New York ya? Go to Allah School in Mecca to meet the true and living(2122 7th ave Manhattan). Or go to one of the parliaments. We ain't hiding.

Srsly though, we have no direction? Kill that noise breh.

https://www.facebook.com/Saladin2013?ref=br_tf

774129_10100737397925667_218002614_o.jpg

Peace

I'm familiar with Supreme I've built with him once way back in like 1998, his youtube channel has a lot of gems. He's not who I'm referring to. I just feel like the NGE had a lot of opportunities in the past to grow into something more than what it is today if only they were as organized as say, the NOI. It would have been a powerful movement for the youth.

By the way how is that book? I kinda want to cop it just to support the god.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
I'm familiar with Supreme I've built with him once way back in like 1998, his youtube channel has a lot of gems. He's not who I'm referring to. I just feel like the NGE had a lot of opportunities in the past to grow into something more than what it is today if only they were as organized as say, the NOI. It would have been a powerful movement for the youth.

By the way how is that book? I kinda want to cop it just to support the god.

Every person in this nation is their own god or earth. There is no leader, that's part of the greatness. Each person is their own leader, if someone is struggling because they're waiting for that mystery god, that's on them. Groups who have leaders have a beginning and they will eventually have a ending. The same can't be said about the nation of gods & earths. We teach culture or freedom. The true and living live out the culture, those who are no longer in chose freedom. It is what it is. As long as we are building, teaching the youth, and live out mathematics we are free to live how we see fit. We are not boxed in by one person's understanding. Some gods smoke, some dont, some study the quran, some dont, some study the bible, some dont, some study Buddhism in depth, some dont. Some meditate, some dont. Everybody is unique, original...

The book is great. It's a collection of builds from many gods & earths, not just supreme. As a matter of fact I lent out to one of my co workers read my copy to read. Now let me get out this thread. This is Judah's thread. I can answer more questions through pm or if a new thread is made

Peace

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For people that wonder why we go so hard on white people, watch this video. Again, the devil can't hide who he/she is.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude in the 2nd video states Abraham was in the city of Chaldeans and that the Chaldeans were ancient Africans. Since Jacob/Israel descend from Isaac and Abraham, wouldn't that mean the Hebrews are African or have relatively recent African lineage? If true, Is there any archaeological evidence or biblical proof that the Chaldeans we're ancient Africans?

Biblically speaking, not really. Ham is the progenitor (father) of the dark races, which are the Africans. Negroes however, are not descendants of Ham, we are descendant of Shem. From Zondervan Bible Dictionary-

10155_458299660904868_1399161950_n.jpg

The Negro in America being African is one of the greatest lies that has ever been told. Now, Israel (some, maybe even most) lived in Africa for centuries so they probably did mix with Africans to an extent. The seedline is carried through the father though, so if the father was an Israelite and the mother was an African, the child is an Israelite. If it's vice versa, then no. But, we were commanded from Yahawah (God) to not mix with them, or anyone else. We were supposed to stay within the 12 tribes. There were certain times Yahawah allowed us to take wives of other nations, but we are supposed to stay holy (separate).

Deuteronomy 7:1-6

1 When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashytes, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;

2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:

3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

As far as whether the Chaldeans were Africans, I'd have to check because I don't know off-hand.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Biblically speaking, not really. Ham is the progenitor (father) of the dark races, which are the Africans. Negroes however, are not descendants of Ham, we are descendant of Shem. From Zondervan Bible Dictionary-

10155_458299660904868_1399161950_n.jpg

The Negro in America being African is one of the greatest lies that has ever been told. Now, Israel (some, maybe even most) lived in Africa for centuries so they probably did mix with Africans to an extent. The seedline is carried through the father though, so if the father was an Israelite and the mother was an African, the child is an Israelite. If it's vice versa, then no. But, we were commanded from Yahawah (God) to not mix with them, or anyone else. We were supposed to stay within the 12 tribes. There were certain times Yahawah allowed us to take wives of other nations, but we are supposed to stay holy (separate).

Deuteronomy 7:1-6

1 When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girgashytes, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou;

2 And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:

3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

6 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

As far as whether the Chaldeans were Africans, I'd have to check because I don't know off-hand.

The "negroes" that are mentioned in that picture you posted are referring to all west, south, and central Africans....most of whom you don't consider to be Israelites anyway. All that passage is doing is making a distinction between the more "caucasoid" North Africans and the rest of Black Africa....probably with racist motives.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The "negroes" that are mentioned in that picture you posted are referring to all west, south, and central Africans....most of whom you don't consider to be Israelites anyway. All that passage is doing is making a distinction between the more "caucasoid" North Africans and the rest of Black Africa....probably with racist motives.

You know not what you speak of. There's only three people we could come from-Ham, Shem, or Japheth. If it's not Ham, it would either be Shem or Japheth. It has nothing to do with the location of Africans.