Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
jordan-laughing-michael-jordan.gif

Words I never thought I’d read during this series
He’s the only one showing up and hitting three’s

Daps
Man they woulda torched his ass up and he would realize I don't belong out here. He may not be on an NBA roster next year
Did you miss his Game 1 performance where he was one of the Heat’s most effective defenders?

And I know you’re not saying this like the entire Heat squad ain’t getting lit up. It doesn’t stop Spo from overplaying Strus.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Did you miss his Game 1 performance where he was one of the Heat’s most effective defenders?

And I know you’re not saying this like the entire Heat squad ain’t getting lit up. It doesn’t stop Spo from overplaying Strus.

Defense ain't miami problem. Miami can't score enough. Miami would still be down 3 to 1 in this series playing this D2 guy more minutes

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Defense ain't miami problem. Miami can't score enough. Miami would still be down 3 to 1 in this series playing this D2 guy more minutes
Miami shot 34% from 3 in the season, somehow shot around 50% during the East playoffs and are down to 36% from 3 in the Finals.

They’re cooked if the three isn’t falling at a very high rate. They haven’t broken 100 points yet this Finals

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
When I took a sabbatical to twitter for a few years a young lady from Northern Nigeria used to post positive things about natural and spiritual health like you did/do on the coli. Two powerful things that stayed with me.
Peace and congrats on your home team winning the chip in a few days. 🏀🏆

EVA1OnHWAAAWts_

1467898023454267300.jpg
It means the world to me my brother!

Sunni/ Salafi / Orthodox Islaam is PERFECT my brother!

Islaam is a religion of happiness in this life and Eternal Paradise in the Afterlife!

Thank you, thank you, thank you my brother @Scientific Playa!

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Miami shot 34% from 3 in the season, somehow shot around 50% during the East playoffs and are down to 36% from 3 in the Finals.

They’re cooked if the three isn’t falling at a very high rate. They haven’t broken 100 points yet this Finals

They were also shooting like 52% on contested 3’s earlier in the playoffs that’s insane.the league average on contested 3’s is like 33%

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They were also shooting like 52% on contested 3’s earlier in the playoffs that’s insane.the league average on contested 3’s is like 33%
You don’t wanna take away anything they’ve done by attributing it to luck but it’s clear their 3 point shooting wasn’t sustainable like that

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I don't think white people 100% identify with Jokic in that way because he's foreign, and specifically Eastern European. He's not one of them, he just happens to be the same race.

Yup and tbh the feeling is probably mutual for most/all of these foreign players. They just here to hoop and collect the bag.

i.e. White media cared more about Luka than they did Jokic, since Luka has more of that boy'ish American cac look to him.. but i doubt Luka gives two shyts about American white people anymore than he cares about Canadian, UK, or Australian white folks, or any other white folk outside of Slovenia. Jokic don't care about being maga billy's hero or the champion of coli-supremacists.

Similarly, black americans wouldn't 100% identify with Embiid, Giannis, Siakam, etc., but those guys didn't come to America to be identified with.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
I am so conflicted, i truly dont want either team to win, if denver wins as it is looking to be, jokic is FMVP and whiteboys and white nerds and racists can talk their shyt and say how a fat white boy who is unatheltic is the best player in the NBA, they are going to turn him into a white hero, on the other hand jimmy butler who has been exposed this series as not that clear cut no 1 guy who can carry a team, if he wins the anti lebron trolls would use it to insult bron and use it against him, so i really dont want both to win. I was hoping celtics beat the heat, they would have been a better matchup as well

😆😆😆😆😆