Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Quite obvious that the "undrafted player" thing is catching up with Miami. They were not going to be able to keep up the level of play needed for an entire playoffs.

Still impressive to have the production they did with the number of undrafted players.

They got another one waiting in the cut in Orlando Robinson. He is a player that should have been drafted and next season he is going to prove me right.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Which is still choking as their shooting reverted back to regular season form when it mattered most. Gabe Vincent has choked during this playoff series and likely cost himself millions in the process with his performances.
That’s not a choke if they are playing like they normally do. Let it go.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Arguably is a choke considering they were just in the ECF last season and ran it back with essentially the same team. All season long people said that seeding didn't matter this year, so let's not use it as an excuse now.
I agree, Max Strus and Caleb Martin combining for 1/27 or whatever it is definitely a choke, this team is good enough to win the series and folded immensly

Jimmy is hurt so ill give him a pass but Bam has been horrible offensively these two games in Miami, Gabe Vincent got taken out of the series through some shoddy officiating and Lowry and Zeller have CTE, not to mention Spoelstra’s horrible rotations through 4 games

Duncan Robinson is the only one whos stepped up and kept his pace up from the last 3 series, this is definitely a disappointment, no matter where they were seeded :yeshrug:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I agree, Max Strus and Caleb Martin combining for 1/27 or whatever it is definitely a choke, this team is good enough to win the series and folded immensly

Jimmy is hurt so ill give him a pass but Bam has been horrible offensively these two games in Miami, Gabe Vincent got taken out of the series through some shoddy officiating and Lowry and Zeller have CTE, not to mention Spoelstra’s horrible rotations through 4 games

Duncan Robinson is the only one whos stepped up and kept his pace up from the last 3 series, this is definitely a disappointment, no matter where they were seeded :yeshrug:
They were good enough to beat Boston, Milwaukee and the Knicks even if you want to say that they "overachieved" in doing so especially considering that team had championship aspirations regardless of their record this year. People forget that same Miami team took Boston to 7 games last year during the ECF.

Daps
Reppin
California
FB-IMG-1686520772001.jpg

@FAH1223

Last edited: