Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Pathetic. We are here and will be back to the space your trash ass bulls dream about.
Miami making it to the Finals is a glitch in the matrix.

Spo is great and exposed the remedial ass teams they faced in the Eastern Conference. In terms of talent... Miami isn't even a top 5 team in the conference. This run was an anomaly. NGL, I was hoping for Boston to make history and comeback from that 0-3 on they ass.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Miami making it to the Finals is a glitch in the matrix.

Spo is great and exposed the remedial ass teams they faced in the Eastern Conference. In terms of talent... Miami isn't even a top 5 team in the conference. This run was anomaly. NGL, I was hoping for Boston to make history and comeback from that 0-3 on they ass.

:mjlol:
This is our 2nd finals in four years. Glitch? This is Heat Culture, negro. :camby:

This isn't done yet and we will be back.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Spo's stubbornness of playing Strus and Zeller throughout this series yet not giving any minutes to Highsmith since Game 1 is bewildering. I don't know how he could've seen what Highsmith provided in Game 1 and then not play him since.
Honestly, this has been one of the more shocking developments. I thought they found something with Highsmith. To not get him any minutes has been perplexing. I wonder what’s going on.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Spo and Jimmy talk that good stuff after losses; they be having me believe what they’re saying

I could never doubt Miami’s capability to stage a comeback especially after seeing what they’ve done to get here; they’re not the quitting type and they will fight to the end

I’m pleased the Nuggets seem to be locked in and focused on getting to four; it’s the kind of mentality that won’t let them get complacent #OneMo

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Should Miami lose this series, they should go all in on Lillard/Nurkic and give up all available draft picks if necessary.

Herro/Lowry 4 1st rd pks/2 2nd rd pks/2 1st rd pk swaps for Lillard & Nurkic

Sign S. Curry to the MLE, sign Crowder to the vet minimum re-sign, Strus/Vincent......Getting rid of D. Robinson's contract would also help.

G- Lillard
G- Martin
C- Adebayo
F- Crowder
F- Butler
6- Curry
7- Nurkic
8- Strus
9- Vincent
10-Oladipo

Miami could continue to start Bam at center or start Bam with Nurkic

If Miami has to add Martin to the Lillard/Nurkic deal...do it.

Over the next 3-4 years it should be championship or Bust for Miami.
Windhorst said on first take that Heat are in talks with OKC for some of their draft picks. It would be like the deal Nuggets just did with OKC for draft picks.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I don't think white people 100% identify with Jokic in that way because he's foreign, and specifically Eastern European. He's not one of them, he just happens to be the same race.

Same thing in tennis...Djokovic doesn't get anywhere near the same love as Federer & Nadal.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Spo's stubbornness of playing Strus and Zeller throughout this series yet not giving any minutes to Highsmith since Game 1 is bewildering. I don't know how he could've seen what Highsmith provided in Game 1 and then not play him since.

Highsmith a division 2 player who went to Wheeling Jesuit would make a difference

laugh-samuel-l-jackson.gif

Daps
Highsmith a division 2 player who went to Wheeling Jesuit would make a difference

laugh-samuel-l-jackson.gif
He had 18 points on 7-10 shooting and made a number of defensive plays in Game 1 - you don’t think that at least gave him some currency to get minutes in these other games, especially when the likes of Strus and Zeller have been getting minutes and provided next to nothing?

I’m not saying he’s the answer, but to perform as well as he did in Game 1 (getting 20+ minutes) and be of the appropriate size to match Denver’s personnel, and yet not see any game time since is strange, to say the least.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Please dont you ever compare or even bring up butler name in the same sentence as lebron in terms of carrying a team, jimmy scored 13 points in game 1 and was very inefficient in game 2, he has been lackluster since the NY knicks series, dont you ever try to say he carried a team more than bron ever again.
He has been a big no show this finals

Deranged

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
He had 18 points on 7-10 shooting and made a number of defensive plays in Game 1 - you don’t think that at least gave him some currency to get minutes in these other games, especially when the likes of Strus and Zeller have been getting minutes and provided next to nothing?

I’m not saying he’s the answer, but to perform as well as he did in Game 1 (getting 20+ minutes) and be of the appropriate size to match Denver’s personnel, and yet not see any game time since is strange, to say the least.

Man they woulda torched his ass up and he would realize I don't belong out here. He may not be on an NBA roster next year