Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Strus and Vincent were complete no shows last night.

I don’t know how healthy Herro’s hand is but Spo has to try something different in that backcourt

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Peace back to you my brother!

It means the world to me my brother @Scientific Playa!
When I took a sabbatical to twitter for a few years a young lady from Northern Nigeria used to post positive things about natural and spiritual health like you did/do on the coli. Two powerful things that stayed with me.
Peace and congrats on your home team winning the chip in a few days. 🏀🏆

EVA1OnHWAAAWts_

1467898023454267300.jpg

Scipio

Pro
Daps
I am so conflicted, i truly dont want either team to win, if denver wins as it is looking to be, jokic is FMVP and whiteboys and white nerds and racists can talk their shyt and say how a fat white boy who is unatheltic is the best player in the NBA, they are going to turn him into a white hero, on the other hand jimmy butler who has been exposed this series as not that clear cut no 1 guy who can carry a team, if he wins the anti lebron trolls would use it to insult bron and use it against him, so i really dont want both to win. I was hoping celtics beat the heat, they would have been a better matchup as well
I don't think white people 100% identify with Jokic in that way because he's foreign, and specifically Eastern European. He's not one of them, he just happens to be the same race.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
nikka they got 2 points from the starting backcourt last game. They need someone that can put the ball in the bucket. I don’t even like Herro but he can fukking score
it's a give and take. herro back and healthy...you already seen how spoelstra is averse to the zone even with duncan robinson out there now.
2 man game would have ripped herros head off :mjlol:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka they got 2 points from the starting backcourt last game. They need someone that can put the ball in the bucket. I don’t even like Herro but he can fukking score

Exactly. Like Gabe is getting hunted on defense and he can’t score right now. Tyler will get hunted but he can get you 25-30 with ease

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
2009 Magic :snoop:

fukked up THE BEST CHANCE of a :childplease: vs. :lolbron: NBA Finals series :mjcry:
Magic did Lebron a huge favor
Lakers would have won that matchup easily, as they had the much better team......and the toxic and anti bron media would hold it against him for ever

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
This gotta be one of the most bland NBA Finals ever.Even my phone stopped giving a fukk.I normally see scoring updates on my interface.That shyt chucked the deuces after gm 1.Haven't got one since.I didn't even know there was a game yesterday.
Wearing that “I’m not really a basketball fan” badge proudly :mjgrin: