Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
not surprised you didnt quote the 3rd post i made with examples of jokic's terrible defense in game 2 that you never responded to :mjlol:

congrats to denver though, they flamed everyone in their path :mjcry:
It shouldn’t be surprising I didn’t quote that post because you cherry-picked two possessions from Game 2 to layer your bullshyt agenda. The Nuggets as a collective played poor defense in that game, so it makes no sense trying to center their faults around what Jokic was guilty of.

But that’s all besides the point, because we’ve seen over these last two games how good his defense has been. I suspect you like many others on this board haven’t watched him play regularly enough, and fell into the trap of thinking he was a bad defender coming into this series and let your confirmation bias take over when you saw x-amount of bad defensive possessions.

There’s a reason why nobody in here has tried to shyt on his defense during Game 3 and Game 4. Y’all too busy eating that plate of crow.

Last edited:

im not you

All Star
Daps
It shouldn’t be surprising I didn’t quote that post because you cherry-picked two possessions from Game 2 to layer your bullshyt agenda. The Nuggets as a collective played poor defense in that game, so it makes no sense trying to center their faults around what Jokic was guilty of.

But that’s all besides the point, because we’ve seen over these last two games how good his defense has been. I suspect you like many others on this board haven’t watched him play regularly enough, and fell into the trap of thinking he was a bad defender coming into this series and let your confirmation bias take over when you saw a couple of bad possessions.

There’s a reason why nobody in here has tried to shyt on his defense during Game 3 and Game 4. Y’all too busy eating that plate of crow.
it was 3 possessions i listed and those were only the most obvious ones. they were picking on him the whole game and you still refusing to acknowledge this after he cleaned it up is hilarious

its nothing for me to eat or admit i was wrong about. i made a handful of posts about how terrible on defense he was in that game and i otherwise havent really said shyt. save the paragraphs for somebody else :pachaha:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
See this is what I hate about sports

Somehow the Heat beat the #1 seeded Bucks and then they beat the #2 seed Celtics

The better Finals would've been the Celtics vs Nuggets but they fukked up and now we are stuck with this trash Finals

The Heat are totally outmatched the fact that the Celtics couldn't beat these nikkas is disgusting

im not you

All Star
Daps
See this is what I hate about sports

Somehow the Heat beat the #1 seeded Bucks and then they beat the #2 seed Celtics

The better Finals would've been the Celtics vs Nuggets but they fukked up and now we are stuck with this trash Finals

The Heat are totally outmatched the fact that the Celtics couldn't beat these nikkas is disgusting
denver is sweeping boston. bucks nuggets mightve been interesting though

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
denver is sweeping boston. bucks nuggets mightve been interesting though
I don't know if they sweeping Boston but yeah Bucks Nuggets would've been a great series also

Everyone loves Cinderella but most of the time Cinderella be fukkin shyt up!

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I don't know if they sweeping Boston but yeah Bucks Nuggets would've been a great series also

Everyone loves Cinderella but most of the time Cinderella be fukkin shyt up!
I don't think they would have swept them as Boston had the wings and the bodies to slow down Murray and Jokic that Miami couldn't do. They both would have ran into the same situation though that Miami is in the fact that their offense looks ugly when the 3pt shot isn't falling.

Daps
it was 3 possessions i listed and those were only the most obvious ones. they were picking on him the whole game and you still refusing to acknowledge this after he cleaned it up is hilarious

Again, you trying to make out as if Denver's defensive mistakes will largely his fault and not the whole damn team's is what's hilarious.

Second Spectrum released the defensive breakdowns from Game 2 and KCP, Murray and MPJ all had higher rates than Jokic did. Go figure.
its nothing for me to eat or admit i was wrong about. i made a handful of posts about how terrible on defense he was in that game and i otherwise havent really said shyt. save the paragraphs for somebody else :pachaha:
Do you see the problem with this?

You made a fool outta yourself trying to point out multiple times during one game how bad you believed his defense was, yet in the other three games you even admitted you haven't said shyt, so quite clearly he's not as bad of a defender as you initially tried to claim he was. You're quick to crucify him because of his defense in one game, but don't have the same energy to praise his efforts in the other 2-3 games. Or do you seem to think that one game is more reflective of his defense than all the others?

Don't worry you're not the first dumbass on this board to be wrong about his defense.

:lolbron:

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I don't think they would have swept them as Boston had the wings and the bodies to slow down Murray and Jokic that Miami couldn't do. They both would have ran into the same situation though that Miami is in the fact that their offense looks ugly when the 3pt shot isn't falling.
Yeah now that I think about both teams stay with the 3s even when they're not falling and the Bucks don't make any adjustments whatsoever

At least the Bucks have Giannis though

im not you

All Star
Daps

Again, you trying to make this as if Denver's defensive mistakes will largely his fault, and not the whole damn team's is what's hilarious.

Second Spectrum released the defensive breakdowns from Game 2 and KCP, Murray and MPJ all had higher rates than Jokic did. Go figure.

Do you see the problem with this?

You made a fool outta yourself trying to point out multiple times during one game how bad you believed his defense was, yet in the other three games you even admitted you haven't said shyt, so quite clearly he's not as bad of a defender like you initially tried to claim he was. You're quick to crucify him because of his defense in one game, but don't have the same energy to praise his efforts in the other 2-3 games. Or do you seem to think that one game is more reflective of his defense than all the others?

Don't worry you're not the first dumbass on this board to be wrong about his defense.

:lolbron:

how did i make a fool out of myself when that is in fact what i and millions of other viewers witnessed :bryan:

im a dumbass for pointing out in game 2 jokic was getting hunted out and smoked in every screen situation :mjlol:

you see, i dont spend every waking minute on this board, going back days searching for posts i disagreed with to rehash and quote after my perspective was proven right :russ:

i may have changed my mind about jokic defense over the past two games. i might not have. it aint my job to come on here and post about every thing that comes to my mind tho. i wish it were :wow: