Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Where is all the smoke and criticism of jimmy butler? Folks were saying this his current run was better than any of some all time greats runs to a ring and he has not showed up this NBA finals, he scored 13 points in game 1 in a game they could have easily won, and has not been consistent at all, you cant give guys all the plaudits when they win like vs the celtics and no smoke when they are about to get a gentleman sweep
@Don Homer :mjlol:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Denver going for the kill shot Monday. Game 5 might get ugly early :huhldup:

It will be "competitive" until a little bit after halftime..

And then Denver runs away with it...

Playing this version of Kevin Love and any version of Cody Zeller prominent minutes against Denver is a massive disadvantage

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'm so tired of Bam with his struggle 20 on like 25 shots :scust:

He has no touch around the bucket at all

What happened to that Arab DJ Khaled lookin nikka Caleb Martin??

He gave the Heat 19 ppg against Boston

He disappeared in this series

Heat just don't have enough

I can't believe the Denver fukkin Nuggets are about to win a championship:what:

The NBA has turned into the NFL

Last edited:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should Miami lose this series, they should go all in on Lillard/Nurkic and give up all available draft picks if necessary.

Herro/Lowry 4 1st rd pks/2 2nd rd pks/2 1st rd pk swaps for Lillard & Nurkic

Sign S. Curry to the MLE, sign Crowder to the vet minimum re-sign, Strus/Vincent......Getting rid of D. Robinson's contract would also help.

G- Lillard
G- Martin
C- Adebayo
F- Crowder
F- Butler
6- Curry
7- Nurkic
8- Strus
9- Vincent
10-Oladipo

Miami could continue to start Bam at center or start Bam with Nurkic

If Miami has to add Martin to the Lillard/Nurkic deal...do it.

Over the next 3-4 years it should be championship or Bust for Miami.

They still wouldn't beat the Kings Of The Court 🏀

Dame isn't a winner

Daps
Very interesting seeing the Nuggets in 4 and 5 posts on here and then seeing how they will switch up after game 2 or 3.

Spo will run circles around Malone coaching wise he isn't Darvin Ham when it comes to adjustments as well as X/O's

So a team that has won every series as underdogs make it to the finals just to get swept?

Denver on paper is not a better team than Boston defensively.
Coaching matters in the finals Malone is another version of Bud and you will see it this series.
Still waiting on this @Hawala Man :lupe:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Should Miami lose this series, they should go all in on Lillard/Nurkic and give up all available draft picks if necessary.
Herro/Lowry 4 1st rd pks/2 2nd rd pks/2 1st rd pk swaps for Lillard & Nurkic

Sign S. Curry to the MLE, sign Crowder to the vet minimum re-sign, Strus/Vincent......Getting rid of D. Robinson's contract would also help.

G- Lillard
G- Martin
C- Adebayo
F- Crowder
F- Butler
6- Curry
7- Nurkic
8- Strus
9- Vincent
10-Oladipo

Miami could continue to start Bam at center or start Bam with Nurkic

If Miami has to add Martin to the Lillard/Nurkic deal...do it.

Over the next 3-4 years it should be championship or Bust for Miami.
The Heat don't have that many 1st round picks to give and the CBA will likely restrict how many they can send out going forward. Not to mention they have no need for Herro on the roster when they arguably will have a better long term version of him in Sharpe.

The starting price would be Bam.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Lillard should of never answered that hypothetical question cuz now you got people saying Miami should trade for lillard :dead:

Herro with his inflated salary & picks ain’t gonna get it done. Miami has nothing & bam weak ass ain’t enough either
I would imagine that Portland would do right by Dame in sending him to place of destination even if it is for Bam for picks.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I would imagine that Portland would do right by Dame in sending him to place of destination even if it is for Bam for picks.

this is a business. Blazers gm job is getting the best offer IF they were to trade lillard

Guaranteed they’d get better offers than anything Miami has.

That being said lillard wants a vet so they’ll probably be acquiring siakim for #3(not gonna change shyt)but I think Portland should go after derozan & vooch

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
this is a business. Blazers gm job is getting the best offer IF they were to trade lillard

Guaranteed they’d get better offers than anything Miami has.

That being said lillard wants a vet so they’ll probably be acquiring siakim for #3(not gonna change shyt)but I think Portland should go after derozan & vooch
It is a business, but we've also seen teams do right by players and that's not including the fact that Dame does have a say so in his destination based on his status in the league.

I think Siakam is a good player, but not #3 pick in the draft good especially for someone that's due a new contract and the wear and tear he's had over the years from being run into the ground in Toronto. Vooch isn't much of an upgrade over Nurkic and Derozan for me is better served for a team that's almost there but missing a piece to get over the hump.

im not you

All Star
Daps
Ain't no surprises all the shytty ass posters dapped these dumbass posts. Ain't got shyt to say about his defense anymore, huh?

:mjgrin:

not surprised you didnt quote the 3rd post i made with examples of jokic's terrible defense in game 2 that you never responded to :mjlol:

congrats to denver though, they flamed everyone in their path :mjcry: