Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
Peace Bro. I remember your handle. Great to see you still blessing the coli and guiding peeps to a righteous path.
recently my devout bro-in-law sent this to me to help me cleanse my sins.

'Too good not to share'

Peace back to you my brother!

It means the world to me my brother @Scientific Playa!

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Boy im glad I only watched half a game this series. So pointless

Can we ban Miami from making the finals til they have at least two stars? Like fr this shyt is so lame. Props to king cac and the Canadian. Now the long 3 month wait for the GOAT American sport
:russ:

Daps
Went from -
Good luck with that, #1 defense against the 3pter and hes never been a particularly smart or consistent player; hes already rattled after one loss at home and refused to speak to the media

Denver is screwed as long as they have the biggest liability on defense in the NBA [Jokic] standing in the middle
To now -
Bam is very bad offensively and Max Strus must be Erik Spoelstra’s illegitimate son

Embarrassing series
Jesus ain't coming to save your team.

:demonic:

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Miami doesn’t have enough.

The Duncan Robinson’s, Gabe Vincent’s, and Caleb Martin’s of the world will give you a good game or two here and there, but those guys aren’t going to go get buckets in the critical clutch situations and put you over the top.

I like Bam but he isn’t a guy that’s going to go out there and consistently give you 25-30 a night either. That isn’t his game. That leave only Jimmy that can create his own offense.

They overachieved getting to the finals along with Spolestra putting on a masterclass in coaching.

Pat Riley and that front office should go all in on trying to get Lilllard this summer. If they can keep Bam and Jimmy and pair him with them that gives them enough to get right back here next year.

I don’t trust the Celtics and I don’t think Philly has enough when Harden walks.

Last edited:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Heat a second half team and it happens too late for a rally. They need to build the offense around Duncan Robinson like they did game 2, Denver got a lot of options (from the starters to the bench, a complete team) I still have faith but have to hit those shots early (from the 3 especially)

jordan-laughing-michael-jordan.gif

Words I never thought I’d read during this series

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Heat are 1-6 at home in their last 3 Finals appearances :scust: :huhldup::why::mjtf: wasn't been to the

Heat are 1-6 at home in their last 3 Finals appearances :scust: :huhldup::why::mjtf:

true talk, they haven't been champions since the king left the building.

i got jokes.

"Steve Kerr Ain't Coaching Sh!t"-Dennis Rodman
G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman Start date Dec 9, 2014

"Erik Spoelstra Ain't Coaching Sh!t"- Me 2023 :lolbron:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Where is all the smoke and criticism of jimmy butler? Folks were saying this his current run was better than any of some all time greats runs to a ring and he has not showed up this NBA finals, he scored 13 points in game 1 in a game they could have easily won, and has not been consistent at all, you cant give guys all the plaudits when they win like vs the celtics and no smoke when they are about to get a gentleman sweep

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Should Miami lose this series, they should go all in on Lillard/Nurkic and give up all available draft picks if necessary.

Herro/Lowry 4 1st rd pks/2 2nd rd pks/2 1st rd pk swaps for Lillard & Nurkic

Sign S. Curry to the MLE, sign Crowder to the vet minimum re-sign, Strus/Vincent......Getting rid of D. Robinson's contract would also help.

G- Lillard
G- Martin
C- Adebayo
F- Crowder
F- Butler
6- Curry
7- Nurkic
8- Strus
9- Vincent
10-Oladipo

Miami could continue to start Bam at center or start Bam with Nurkic

If Miami has to add Martin to the Lillard/Nurkic deal...do it.

Over the next 3-4 years it should be championship or Bust for Miami.