Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Look this heat team overachieved and the east was just fukking full trash.
Spoelstra is easily the best coach in the league he just doesn’t have the talent for denver. That win in the series is because of his coaching the reason they are here is because of his coaching

PAT RILEY HELP THE LAKESHOW OUT LET SPOELSTRA COME TO THE LAKERS
HAD WE HAD HIM WE ARE IN THE FINALS CUZ WE PROBABLY WOULDVE BEATEN THE NUGGETS OR WENT TO 7 WITH A LOSS
HAM A fukkING TERRORIST:damn:

Daps
analysts slobbering all over jokic for making basic passes but fail to talk about the terrible defending hes doing out there :bryan:
are any of these analysts gonna talk about how bad jokic is on defense? all miami is doing is hunting him on the pnr :pachaha:

i guess its more exciting to talk about how good his bounce passes are instead :wow:
Ain't no surprises all the shytty ass posters dapped these dumbass posts. Ain't got shyt to say about his defense anymore, huh?

:mjgrin:

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
turn-off-shut-off.gif

Congrats to the Denver nuggets

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Shouldnt have went on that drought when they were down 5 with Jokic in foul trouble:francis::manny:

Miami is just not being aggressive, awful spacing and the supporting players have regressed to the mean of the regular season. If you cant beat them with the games Murray and Joker had tonight you never will and thats credit to the Nuggets depth

All I know is its gonna be maddening when Riley for the 2nd year is gonna bring this back with no signifcant moves. They were in the mix for Donovan Mitchell last year, might be the in mix for Lillard this year and he gonna be like "Well Tyler and Victor are gonna be back":deadrose:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Look this heat team overachieved and the east was just fukking full trash.
Spoelstra is easily the best coach in the league he just doesn’t have the talent for denver. That win in the series is because of his coaching the reason they are here is because of his coaching

PAT RILEY HELP THE LAKESHOW OUT LET SPOELSTRA COME TO THE LAKERS
HAD WE HAD HIM WE ARE IN THE FINALS CUZ WE PROBABLY WOULDVE BEATEN THE NUGGETS OR WENT TO 7 WITH A LOSS
HAM A fukkING TERRORIST:damn:

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Daps

nikkas must have a tweet quota or some shyt, just be saying anything :mjlol:
Wasn't the nuggets shytting on the Lakers for taking moral victories? Look at them now. :wow:

"Miami came in and took our amazing homecourt from us just by three" :ehh:
lol at moral victories. Denver unbeaten at home and miami punched them in the mouth so now they running for excuses
Those tweets were 100% on point. Y'all Heat and Lakers fans can hold them moral victories.

:umad:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
I am so conflicted, i truly dont want either team to win, if denver wins as it is looking to be, jokic is FMVP and whiteboys and white nerds and racists can talk their shyt and say how a fat white boy who is unatheltic is the best player in the NBA, they are going to turn him into a white hero, on the other hand jimmy butler who has been exposed this series as not that clear cut no 1 guy who can carry a team, if he wins the anti lebron trolls would use it to insult bron and use it against him, so i really dont want both to win. I was hoping celtics beat the heat, they would have been a better matchup as well

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
I am so conflicted, i truly dont want either team to win, if denver wins as it is looking to be, jokic is FMVP and whiteboys and white nerds and racists can talk their shyt and say how a fat white boy who is unatheltic is the best player in the NBA, they are going to turn him into a white hero, on the other hand jimmy butler who has been exposed this series as not that clear cut no 1 guy who can carry a team, if he wins the anti lebron trolls would use it to insult bron and use it against him, so i really dont want both to win. I was hoping celtics beat the heat, they would have been a better matchup as well
You live a sad life :gucci:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Please dont you ever compare or even bring up butler name in the same sentence as lebron in terms of carrying a team, jimmy scored 13 points in game 1 and was very inefficient in game 2, he has been lackluster since the NY knicks series, dont you ever try to say he carried a team more than bron ever again.
He has been a big no show this finals