Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Excellent performance by Denver …Gordon took advantage of all the openings provided by Jokic ..that’s a dangerous twosome

Jokic, Murray, Gordon is their real big 3

They compliment each other perfectly

I have my doubts that Porter will ever be some type of all-star caliber player or more than a glorified republican Gerald Green but DEN will be title contenders for the foreseeable future regardless. And unlike Milwaukee's team, i trust Murray more than Jrue and Middleton combined.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Didn’t kw reach out to Jimmy after that 2019 season

They would have been a great fit together in the post season.

He did. The report/rumor was Butler was Kawhi's first choice iirc but Butler declined.

Mind you, Kawhi had just lit him up and packed up him, Biid, and the 76ers in the playoffs a couple months prior, so i could see Butler not wanting to team up with that nygga immediately after.

But LAC probably wins it all in the '20 bubble with KL/Butler, or at least goes a full 7 vs Bron/AD in the WCFs. I wonder if LAC would've even had to give up much/SGA to sign/acquire Butler at the time

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jimmy Butler 13 years in No rings. When is he filing a trademark for “Jimmy Ringless”.

The decision-makers in Miami are responsible for putting the best team possible on the floor. Jimmy is responsible for making it work. They’re in the finals and outgunned. Jimmy has limitations, despite the hype train. But he’s done everything you could ask. Probably more. Not sure I understand how getting smoked by a Denver team THIS good turns him into a meme.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Heat a second half team and it happens too late for a rally. They need to build the offense around Duncan Robinson like they did game 2, Denver got a lot of options (from the starters to the bench, a complete team) I still have faith but have to hit those shots early (from the 3 especially)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:pachaha: Celtics fans y’all

1lNm.gif

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Any other team out the east would've made this a series or even beat Denver...cot damn Heat :pacspit:

tears-cartman.gif

Milwaukee and Boston beat them. Miami has no talent and only one player who can consistent make a 3

They shouldn’t even be here :scust:

tears-cartman.gif

If grant williams aint shyt talk jimmy this is boston tying the series up in denver 2-2.

tears-cartman.gif

Celtics really fukked it all up

tears-cartman.gif

Nuggets were a combined 3-5 against the Cs, Bucks, 76ers & Knicks fam.

tears-cartman.gif

Knees and back fukk you and Denver :damn:

tears-cartman.gif

Knicks swept them this season :manny:

tears-cartman.gif

Denver makes me so angry I want steph and kd back:damn:

tears-cartman.gif