Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
As a heat fan, this “heat culture” shyt needs to lead to “heat CHAMPIONSHIPS”.

Some moves need to be made in the draft and off-season. A dependable big man would be a great start.
This should once & for all end this small ball syt for good
Bam is not a center & invest in getting a big if that's Brook Lopez or someone else or investing in house with Orlando Robinson & Yurtseven this let's start Celeb Martin at PF for most the season no damm more

Bam desperately needs to holla at THE DREAM OR SOME DAMM BODY TO LEARN SOME POST MOVE

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
As a heat fan, this “heat culture” shyt needs to lead to “heat CHAMPIONSHIPS”.

Some moves need to be made in the draft and off-season. A dependable big man would be a great start.
You’ve seen your team win 3 championships in your lifetime. Chill

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I’ve been watching ball way to long & been watching Jimmy since his 2nd year on the bulls

I’ll give Jimmy his credit he went from a role player to a star player but there’s levels to this shyt. Jimmy ain’t that dude he don’t have the offensive bag kahwi,Luka,lebron,kd etc have he can’t even shoot 3’s

He can’t bully Gordon like he does huerter

I feel like Butler would've been a great Scottie Pippen to those guys

He can do a little bit of everything but all his high efficiency/high PER regular seasons notably come with low scoring outputs. He just can't put up points at a superstar level consistently, but would probably thrive as a bonafide #2

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I feel like Butler would've been a great Scottie Pippen to those guys

He can do a little bit of everything but all his high efficiency/high PER regular seasons notably come with low scoring outputs. He just can't put up points at a superstar level consistently, but would probably thrive as a bonafide #2
Didn’t kw reach out to Jimmy after that 2019 season

They would have been a great fit together in the post season.