Heating Up Some Nuggets To Go With My 'Big-Face Coffee'! | Official Miami HEAT (#8) vs. Denver Nuggets (#1) | 2023 NBA Finals Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
As a heat fan, this “heat culture” shyt needs to lead to “heat CHAMPIONSHIPS”.

Some moves need to be made in the draft and off-season. A dependable big man would be a great start.
Making the finals with this group should be celebrated, fans will be upset now but they overachieved like crazy and took out the 2 beasts in the East. Riley needs to find a miracle and add another allstar somehow. They got their Herro answer, he is not really needed.

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
How many rings you got faggit?

I've never seen a meltdown like this. Breh is furious :dead:

giphy.webp

Nitro Tuggle

All Star
Daps
Do you know how depressing it is to lose in the finals? My warriors got eliminated second round and it feels way better than losing in the 2019 finals to Toronto
My Mavs lost in 06 and bounced back in 11. Imagine wanting your team to be eliminated earlier :why:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
not sure how they do that tho. whats a deal portland would accept from miami for dame?
Herro‘s gone, maybe every first they have. Hard to make the money match. They’ve been to the Finals twice in the last few years and I just don’t think they have enough to get the job done

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:mjlol: So Portland is just supposed to accept scrubs + mid-late first rounders for Dame? They gotta give up Bam at minimum.
That just puts them in the same spot: Good but not good enough. They need Dame + what they currently have, only losing like Herro and spare parts. I didn’t say it’d be easy.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Which team are you referring to? Miami last year actually had their 2nd best player. What 2 all nba performers are you talking about? Please tell me you dont mean bum ass damn adabayo.

Spo is one of the best coaches in nba history? :laff:

Coli nikkas man
bam and jimmy are all nba caliber performers...and have been for years.
and not thinking spo is one of the greatest coaches ever just says more about your iq or lack thereof lmao
he's been considered a great coach. you just sound dumb bro