IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Personally my favorite director. Looking forward to the sequel.

Can be completely new characters with no relation to the first movie, needs a group of good characters looking for the take downs and a smart agent and team on their ass.

What I'm looking for is a chess match over an incredible soundtrack.

Edit: looks like breh said it was a prequel.

Last edited:

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
Prequel with Irishman level de-aging CGI

:patrice:de-aging can only do so much

tUDK7ml.gif

i'd rather they just get different actors to play the younger version of the characters...

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally my favorite director. Looking forward to the sequel.

Can be completely new characters with no relation to the first movie, needs a group of good characters looking for the take downs and a smart agent and team on their ass.

What I'm looking for is a chess match over an incredible soundtrack.

Edit: looks like breh said it was a prequel.
its Mann , so I'm sure the soundtrack will be straight

and a sequel - prequel :jbhmm::ehh::feedme:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m rewatching this now and it’s truly a fukking CLASSIC as in it’s stood the test of time wonderfully…I didn’t really start thinking about when it originally released til I seen natalie portman in a second scene and thought why the hell does she look so young in this movie? then quickly remembered it came out 27 fukking years ago…the only two inexplicable moments are—

a) why didn’t the cops at the apartment with charlene and in wait for chris not have a picture of him so as to know exactly who to look for and not be completely faked out by a fake ID?

b) how the hell did natalie portman’s character end up in hannah’s hotel room? I still have 30 minutes left but it’s weird that she just randomly shows up there and the mother doesn’t question why the fukk she was in his hotel room committing suicide…I get she’s appreciative that ultimately he saved her life but “what the hell was she doing there?” seems like something she should be asking at some point

anyway still a great fukking movie overall…that shootout still had me at the edge of my seat despite having seen this movie about 3-4x already

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I’m rewatching this now and it’s truly a fukking CLASSIC as in it’s stood the test of time wonderfully…I didn’t really start thinking about when it originally released til I seen natalie portman in a second scene and thought why the hell does she look so young in this movie? then quickly remembered it came out 27 fukking years ago…the only two inexplicable moments are—

a) why didn’t the cops at the apartment with charlene and in wait for chris not have a picture of him so as to know exactly who to look for and not be completely faked out by a fake ID?

b) how the hell did natalie portman’s character end up in hannah’s hotel room? I still have 30 minutes left but it’s weird that she just randomly shows up there and the mother doesn’t question why the fukk she was in his hotel room committing suicide…I get she’s appreciative that ultimately he saved her life but “what the hell was she doing there?” seems like something she should be asking at some point

anyway still a great fukking movie overall…that shootout still had me at the edge of my seat despite having seen this movie about 3-4x already
It's implied that her and Vincent were close, to the point where he was a dad to her.

I'm certain he kept in contact with her during the recent separation and told her what hotel he was staying.

She likely shows up at the hotel unannounced and tells the front desk clerk that she's his daughter and gets a key to his room.

Her reasoning for even appearing at Vincent's room in the first place is because she desperately needed to talk to him as he was the only one she could open up to (besides her mom, but she was a basket case too).