HDD: The Game's Drillmatic Album Projected To Sell Less Than 18,000 Units | Rod Wave Going #1 w/ 123,000, & Megan #4 w/ 58,000

Escobar305

Pullin' up in that new toy
Daps
Reppin
I be in Miami, Boca Raton, pokin' your moms
Nah, older artist albums don't stream. The older fans buy the album on iTunes or in the stores and it falls off the chart faster without weekly activity/streams. It'll fall out the top 200 next week and never be mentioned again. All those tracks and features...there's no way he's gonna recoup either. Not to mention his shyt is garnished due to that sexual assault case lol.

laughing-rolling.gif
:russ:Got put everything in wack name

laughing-rolling.gif

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, older artist albums don't stream. The older fans buy the album on iTunes or in the stores and it falls off the chart faster without weekly activity/streams. It'll fall out the top 200 next week and never be mentioned again. All those tracks and features...there's no way he's gonna recoup either. Not to mention his shyt is garnished due to that sexual assault case lol.

laughing-rolling.gif
This.

I’m about the only person in my family that streams and I’m the youngest :flabbynsick:

My older brothers don’t really listen to new artists like that and remember a lot nikkas fell like The Game is a lame ass nikka:manny:

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On some real shyt I aint never met a Game fan in my life

I dont know if he gets love out in cali but I know he dont on the east or south

This is not shockin at all, besides his first two albums n a few drake n wayne features he was never a big artist

Goin at eminem didnt work out either, he might try to go at drake or nbayb or lil durk