HDD: The Game's Drillmatic Album Projected To Sell Less Than 18,000 Units | Rod Wave Going #1 w/ 123,000, & Megan #4 w/ 58,000

Uno

Superstar
Daps
So 30 tracks with features of Nipsey, Kanye, Chris Brown, NBA, Wayne, A$ap, Ross, Meek Mill, Moneybagg, etc.. with producers like Hit Boy and you do less than 20k :mjlol:
Is Hit Boy that guy? The only reason I know him is because of this board and the Nas obsession.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not shocking.
Even if he was 20 year's old that type of Hip Hop doesn't sell unfortunately.

It's crazy, because Rod Wave out here outselling Bad Bunny and Beyonce and most folk here don't fukk with him lol....The Game album thread eight times as long

This an old head forum tho, a lot of us are SOHH transplants

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
It's crazy, because Rod Wave out here outselling Bad Bunny and Beyonce and most folk here don't fukk with him lol....The Game album thread eight times as long

This an old head forum tho, a lot of us are SOHH transplants
So you rather have high school kids or kids who just graduated(mostly his fan base)?

kingjones29

All Star
Daps
Banks got a whole manager and started doing interviews for this project lol

I fukk with Banks tho, just funny seeing dude ready to post Game's projections but completely avoids posting Banks' numbers like we wont notice
How much did banks do?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Game’s numbers are bad considering all the antics and the fact he made SURE he was front and center in the Hip Hop conversation last week with the Eminem diss.

Also it was a really good album so you’d HOPE the music would catch on, especially with 30 tracks and all those features.

And I have absolutely NO IDEA what anybody sees in Rod Wave but he’s a black man getting money so i’m not going to hate too hard.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Game’s numbers are bad considering all the antics and the fact he made SURE he was front and center in the Hip Hop conversation last week with the Eminem diss.

Also it was a really good album so you’d HOPE the music would catch on, especially with 30 tracks and all those features.

And I have absolutely NO IDEA what anybody sees in Rod Wave but he’s a black man getting money so i’m not going to hate too hard.

A hood singer who cry’s about hood shyt. I don’t get it either.