HDD: The Game's Drillmatic Album Projected To Sell Less Than 18,000 Units | Rod Wave Going #1 w/ 123,000, & Megan #4 w/ 58,000

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Is Hit Boy that guy? The only reason I know him is because of this board and the Nas obsession.
He’s been a very steady presence since maybe 2013, but his full project collabs with Benny, Nas, Dom Kennedy, Big Sean and Dreezy is what really elevated him.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Definitely would’ve went in the top 20 if he got that Drake feature instead of interlude

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
People be sleeping on Rod Wave’s popularity…..I like what he represents, he stays true to himself but I can’t listen to an entire album from him. He’s talented with the rapping and singing but his sound/subject matter gets repetitive too quickly.

As for Game this is embarrassing…not because he flopped but due to the fact he manufactured beef with Eminem for clout and is redoing old Jay Z records that are worse and won’t get any burn.

I like the album too but Game wasted all those features because the masses ain’t gonna check for it anyway. Game needs to understand that he’s not an A list rapper anymore. Game hasn’t been hot for years. Wack is a gift and curse for him. If not for Wack, Game might’ve not gotten the chance to work with Ye again and get back on people’s radar but Wack has furthered tarnished Game’s career.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Rod Wave and that style of music is ass, but he strikes a chord with whiny emo depressed crying ass folks. It's the easiest genre to jump into.

Breh my wife's niece was playing his shyt on the way to a hospital once. I damn near was nibbling on my seat belt and kicking the car seat like a fukking toddler :why:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
You can the booth is full of flabby crusty washed up posters :flabbynsick: when Game, Nas, Banks and Push thread albums do a bunch of pages but nobody listens to their albums
Industry people should be paying close attention to The Coli. If your artist's thread has more than 10 pages on here that shyt is gonna be a huge flop :skip:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You can the booth is full of flabby crusty washed up posters :flabbynsick: when Game, Nas, Banks and Push thread albums do a bunch of pages but nobody listens to their albums
Nas literally sold the same amount as Meg just did first week on an independent album. And won a Grammy as well. Plenty people listen to Pusha and a Griselda. Game’s shyt was destined to flop. nikka albums be WAY too long. Banks my guy but he ain’t had a mainstream presence in years.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody sells shyt these days anymore so why you guys so care so much? Do people still talk about how much they sell?

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Nobody sells shyt these days anymore so why you guys so care so much? Do people still talk about how much they sell?

OP a 50 cent stan to the core so he stays posting shyt about people who has or had issues with him. Look at his track record. It’s all about his favorite. He should make a thread about Lloyd Banks flopping as well.