HDD: The Game's Drillmatic Album Projected To Sell Less Than 18,000 Units | Rod Wave Going #1 w/ 123,000, & Megan #4 w/ 58,000

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
OP a 50 cent stan to the core so he stays posting shyt about people who has or had issues with him. Look at his track record. It’s all about his favorite. He should make a thread about Lloyd Banks flopping as well.
50 cent fan or not, can you refute the statements or do you hide behind insults or cower to the reality?

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
50 cent fan or not, can you refute the statements or do you hide behind insults or cower to the reality?

I’ll wait until the real numbers come out. Plus the streaming numbers that pretty much count more than album sales. I don’t get why sales matter in 2022. Everyone doesn’t sell records no more it’s all about streaming.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Game a weirdo but lets be honest...the album should sell more than what it did but maybe it's karma

Yeah that album slams so damn hard. If this was 06 or even 09, instant gold or platinum. Sadly, in this ADHD era where you got to sound like somebody is throat fukking you, rapping is just another hustle which Game fails to see is over for him.

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I'm not surprised. Documentary 2 was his last good commercial album sales wise. He's been trending downwards ever since. Younger fans aren't going to check for Game when they have rappers their own age they bump and relate to. And older fans are satisfied with his old stuff and aren't really demanding new material from him.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
OP a 50 cent stan to the core so he stays posting shyt about people who has or had issues with him. Look at his track record. It’s all about his favorite. He should make a thread about Lloyd Banks flopping as well.
?????
Bk you a 50 hater if we being honest

Saying banks flopped is irrelevant. Game is trying to sell records, banks isn't. That's like saying someone playing basketball for fun isn't gonna make it to the NBA lmao. Banks don't gaf about sales but jayceon needs em to pay that girl... He cares.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
?????
Bk you a 50 hater if we being honest

Saying banks flopped is irrelevant. Game is trying to sell records, banks isn't. That's like saying someone playing basketball for fun isn't gonna make it to the NBA lmao. Banks don't gaf about sales but jayceon needs em to pay that girl... He cares.

I’m not a 50 hater, I give constructive criticism. At this point both Banks & Game rapping for the passion more than record sales this far in their rapping careers. Whatever that thing he’s got with that chick is whatever. He’s probably stuck in some contract situation with Interscope that’s why he went off at them in his diss. He did say he wants to sue them way back, so something funny is going on.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
He can’t blame no one but his self, if he would have just played it cool instead of try and be a social media rapper in the mid late 2010s he would be looked at WAY differently if he just kept an aura of mystique about himself..Jesus Piece is the last album I feel he had respect after that he did a bunch of silly shyt that made nikkas look at him like a weirdo..it’s to the point Rick Ross is seen as more of a real one than The Game

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
He can’t blame no one but his self, if he would have just played it cool instead of try and be a social media rapper in the mid late 2010s he would be looked at WAY differently if he just kept an aura of mystique about himself..Jesus Piece is the last album I feel he had respect after that he did a bunch of silly shyt that made nikkas look at him like a weirdo..it’s to the point Rick Ross is seen as more of a real one than The Game
Game's Lship is deeply rooted back to the Change of Heart days and him fighting a big ass rat on stage. Dude is one with the L, yet he managed to do good in sales. No excuses for this blunder and it's AOTY for me.