HDD: The Game's Drillmatic Album Projected To Sell Less Than 18,000 Units | Rod Wave Going #1 w/ 123,000, & Megan #4 w/ 58,000

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
This album not even mainstream aside from a few features. Most these kids listening don’t even know the samples of these songs he used either. He should keep making songs with Ransom, even get a Griselda feature since he shouted them out on the album too.

All of the features on this are mainstream as hell outside Cam and Twista

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The indie game is not easy, and 2 hour albums are not it when it comes for first week unless your star power is like Drakes.

An hilarious thing though is that when you start typing the name on the album on Google, first result is followed by “download”. Tells you something about his main fan base :mjlol:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
it's a big L for game because they've tried so hard to chase numbers and clout and missed

banks is basically making well-polished mixtapes for his core and doing similar numbers

not a good look for game and em cos they threw the kitchen sink at this

Banks got a whole manager and started doing interviews for this project lol

I fukk with Banks tho, just funny seeing dude ready to post Game's projections but completely avoids posting Banks' numbers like we wont notice

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
All of the features on this are mainstream as hell outside Cam and Twista

The features are mainstream but some of those songs don’t sound mainstream. The Ty Dolla Sign song is sampling a B-Side Jay-Z song . The NBA Youngboy song has DJ Paul production which isn’t as mainstream these days.

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I fukk with Banks tho, just funny seeing dude ready to post Game's projections but completely avoids posting Banks' numbers like we wont notice
fukk outta here, Game went and burned his bridge to Dre to sell records, he really though he was gonna do numbers after Eazy and this promo run :dead:

He went on a Kamikaze mission, and is in no way comparable to Banks little press run.

Game shouldn’t be selling close to Banks with the level or hype and pub he had. It makes Banks numbers look good

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
fukk outta here, Game went and burned his bridge to Dre to sell records, he really though he was gonna do numbers after Eazy and this promo run :dead:

He went on a Kamikaze mission, and is in no way comparable to Banks little press run

And COTI2 sold a third of COTI1, and now Banks gotta split half that money with Hovain lmao.

Thats probably why we didnt get any more videos.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

are you doubling down on your original thought that 18k for Game with all that behind it is a win over 12k for Banks with his shyt??

having a manager and doing a handful of interviews is neither here nor there when you compare to game:
- dissing eminem
- making weird comments about kanye and dre
- every feature he can get for commercial appeal
- general attention whoring and hunger for coverage in the run up

how much you think each camp spent putting together each project..... then promoting each project?

there are things i like about both albums and they're both pretty listenable. neither is special to me, but i respect em both as a body of work....

but i know who's gonna be happier with their numbers and it damn sure ain't game

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
are you doubling down on your original thought that 18k for Game with all that behind it is a win over 12k for Banks with his shyt??

having a manager and doing a handful of interviews is neither here nor there when you compare to game:
- dissing eminem
- making weird comments about kanye and dre
- every feature he can get for commercial appeal
- general attention whoring and hunger for coverage in the run up

how much you think each camp spent putting together each project..... then promoting each project?

there are things i like about both albums and they're both pretty listenable. neither is special to me, but i respect em both as a body of work....

but i know who's gonna be happier with their numbers and it damn sure ain't game

When did I say 18k for Game is a win? He clearly flopped. And Banks didn't do 12k, he did less than 4k (didnt even chart).

Maybe get your facts straight and then re-write your message cause I didn't read anything after that.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
:flabbynsick: Y’all dying alright from Hypertension and DM
yall getting dropped by opps while dancing like homosexuals

giphy.gif

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
That's expected. It has heavy hitters for features but not much promo and the demographic for the album is older rap fans.

It should get plenty of stream spins over time tho
there were ads on Twitter for a few days...
...only reason I know his album dropped
(plus that Eminem shyt)

they put some money behind it