HBO to air The Wire remastered in HD starting on December 26th

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
weeeeeeeeeell.....I dont think there was any redeeming quality in Naymond mom...that bytch may have been the worse mother ever portrayed on TV (I know there aint much difference between Naymond mom and D'angelo Mom but for some reason Naymond mom was the worst to me)..but yeah Cheese was a fukkboi :pacspit:
Cheese was a snake ass nikka.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Does it bother you that Omar was most feared but at the same time gay? It just kills the realism to me. This was before the whole gay agenda shyt was poppin, so I'm curious is to why they made out the character that way.

probably something the director thought would give the character depth. He was clearly meant to be a major character but they wanted him to be more than just a "Robin Hood Stick up Artist"
plus its controversial @ that time to have a man making out on TV with another man

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Again...gave him up to who? The barksdale crew butchered him...are you proposing that omar shouldve been concerned that brandon "gave him up" to barkadales? I dont know what yiy mean by that
I'll go into more detail. In one of the episodes, if I recall correctly (it's been awhile since I've watched The Wire), Omar stated that Brandon didn't give him up. Obviously, he's talking about Wee-Bey, Bird, and the other dude what was with him. Despite him saying he didn't give him up, we see Barksdale's crew burning down Omar's hideout. So why didn't he assume Brandon didn't give him up, despite the fact we see them burning down his old hideout?

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Does it bother you that Omar was most feared but at the same time gay? It just kills the realism to me. This was before the whole gay agenda shyt was poppin, so I'm curious is to why they made out the character that way.
i think it adds to the character, at least for me it does.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
probably something the director thought would give the character depth. He was clearly meant to be a major character but they wanted him to be more than just a "Robin Hood Stick up Artist"
plus its controversial @ that time to have a man making out on TV with another man

Not really...

Omar's character was only meant for season one but Michael K. Williams play the guy so good
the directors decided to keep him.